Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (40588 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
GodsOwnFav:
I thought they are one.....sorry sir.
D same way Evans and Maduka were one. It will not take u 5sec to write RIP if so wish or hop to d next post. Dustbin post!
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
From frying pan to fire why not choose a safe country to run to? instead of the shiithole.RIP Syrian man
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by illiasnwm: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Y d insult. He ask gud qstn.
Maybe
S.A.W ws raping underage girl in paladise

God! not another trash mouth.. move on dummy!
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
where is S.A.W ..why not help him now?
people with poo mentality full Nairaland sha .
We all gonna die someday weyrey !
Nobody will save me and you when death comes
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Maybe
ori e ti daru
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Danaire(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
onupeter:
The son was Evansed...

gringringringringringringrin

Newest & Latest english word. Abeg who tak my Advance Evansed dictionary? I wan check de meaning if 'Evansed' o

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Witnes:

D same way Evans and Maduka were one. It will not take u 5sec to write RIP if so wish or hop to d next post. Dustbin post!

e pain you sha....sorry sir
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by omocalabar(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Maybe
let them cry....i asked same when a pastor was kidnapped and kill...A slowpoke even mentioned igbo.....mumu dotted-forehead people
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
olasco18:
Ipod kidnappers don enter north..may God av mercy on us
Oponu alaye runrun.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Kaiser94(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Maybe

Yea like Jesus was busy getting bleeped up by the guys that killed him while fulani were killing all dos Christians...
Honestly you guys need a brain upgrade... Fucktards.. Wait till it's one of ur family members getting laid 6 feet underground before you make stupid comments just for likes...
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The gates of hell shall never prevail.

What is a Syrian man doing in Nigeria?
What type of business will he be doing in a volatile region?
What other business is Syria known for aside terrorism?

He might be a Boko trainer.
Or an ISIS /ISIL, Alqaeda or Hezbollah instructor.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/kano-arms-cache-belongs-to-hezbollah-dss/amp/

Well, may the boy be found. Insha Allah.
...for ur information, syria has mur tested and trusted qualified professionals than nigeria....u think they are dump or what?..many tyms,u ppl over rate NIgeria
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria living up to its shithole status, sadly we are no different from a failed state, we are like Somalia Yemen and Afghanistan.its thw truth, the govt is concerned with lies propaganda, laundering it's murderous image and has left internal and external security to chance. (let no one decevice you, Togo can come and subjugate Nigeria tommorow and our weak, Ill trained Armed Forces will throw their hands up, did I say Togo, when rag tag brigands called Fulani herdsmen and almajiri have subjugated us I am calling Nations) Nigeria is finished, alarming how low we got in just 2 years 11 months, wonder the hell well be on another 4 years. Nightmare scenario
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
This happened close to my house. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/kano-arms-cache-belongs-to-hezbollah-dss/amp/

Do you know that the 7UP franchise in Nigeria is actually controlled by a Syrian Nigerian? Did you know Nasco biscuit is owned by an Eritrean?

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
...for ur information, syria has mur tested and trusted qualified professionals than nigeria....u think they are dump or what?..many tyms,u ppl over rate NIgeria

How can Syria have more trusted professionals than Nigeria? Is your answer not as bad as his/

The 7up franchise in Nigeria is controlled by a Syrian.

Also Mikano, an engineering company
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
So sad RIP
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
grandstar:

How can Syria have more trusted professionals than Nigeria? Is your answer not as bad as his/

The 7up franchise in Nigeria is controlled by a Syrian.

Also Mikano, an engineering company
....nigeria has its professionals top quality professionals mostly in the field of social science, which add to a nation's GDP less than professionals from science and tech..in that field,syria is better than nigeria, that y I said they bosat more robust nd trusted quality professionals than nigeria
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

eziokwu ka ikwuru
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by valuedammy(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
shogotermies:
killings everywhere..
armed robbers are angry, they need money.
Dear God, I pray for myself, my families, my friends, my loved ones, and my fellow nairalanders, that this year and years to come we will never be victims of circumstances, no matter how small..

A big Amen bro!
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by SOFTENGR: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
where is S.A.W ..why not help him now?
He was busy with his 77 virgins, doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
@ NwaAmaikpe, lots of Syrians in Lagos and Kano working for Chargoury. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
....nigeria has its professionals top quality professionals mostly in the field of social science, which add to a nation's GDP less than professionals from science and tech..in that field,syria is better than nigeria, that y I said they bosat more robust nd trusted quality professionals than nigeria

Nigeria has lots of skilled professionals working overseas in the science sector especially in medicine.

It is estimated that there are over 15,000 Nigerian doctors working in the U.S.A. My younger brother is an Anesthesiologist in the US. I have a senior brother who works as an Oracle software engineer with a bank in England. Are these not science related?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
grandstar:

Nigeria has lots of skilled professionals working overseas in the science sector especially in medicine.

It is estimated that there are over 15,000 Nigerian doctors working in the U.S.A. My younger brother is an Anesthesiologist in the US. I have a senior brother who works as an Oracle software engineer with a bank in England. Are these not science related?

..yes it's tru,there are...but u can't compare them.with Syrians who don't have to leave their country to be a gud professional. moreover..the ratio of the incidence of professionals is too small......that means am still correct. just like saying nigeria has the largest no of ppl living with HIV,. but south Africa has the high rate wen compared with its population......
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by slysteel: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Goat,majority of those people you refer to as lebanese in Nigeria are mostly from Palestine and Syria and most of them were even born here as far back as 40 to 50 years ago.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by big3boy: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and bring his son along? i thought hey kept u in ward 7, how did u escape?

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Putin1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
buygala:

Diagnosis:

Irreparable Brain failure sad

In simple English.....You are very mad Sir sad

hahahahhaha
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by big3boy: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
i just checked his fb acount. thats if its the same maN.
I THING FB CAN HELP THE POLICE with information.N igerian police must get those responssble as that may endanger lives of nigerians in syria
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by nezer83: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
olasco18:
Ipod kidnappers don enter north..may God av mercy on us

U need sense.
Try and get some.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
bigpicture001:
..yes it's tru,there are...but u can't compare them.with Syrians who don't have to leave their country to be a gud professional. moreover..the ratio of the incidence of professionals is too small......that means am still correct. just like saying nigeria has the largest no of ppl living with HIV,. but south Africa has the high rate wen compared with its population......

Syria was never a rich country. It was only middle income and low middle income for that matter.

If Syria was as advanced as Tunisia which is only middle income as well, there wouldn't have been such a violent upheaval.

It is a testament to the poverty and backwardness of the country that they have at the reins of power such a nasty brutish dictator.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Luminee(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Syria ke, Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am so finally, this is how we all die, Buhari you finally destroy Nigeria
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by papoose321: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don’t bring terrorism into dis from the look of it u no nothing about the real terrorist.. 1 question for u my friend name 1 country Syria has attacked in the past compare to d many US has invaded in d past and present
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 12, 2018
thank God the terrorist is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Man Arrested In Bauchi For Burying His Newborn Grandchild Alive (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.