Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS (62700 Views)

6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
This investigation is incomplete, where are the cans used in packaging the drinks, malt is not sold in cups or jugs in Nigeria. How then are we able to identify their finished products

Nigeria Police and half baked investigation...

The police should watch crime and investigative stories on dstv and learn how to carry out an investigation end to end

3 Likes

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Am sure the officers tasted it to confirm the taste
The taste is the difference, the difference is the taste -officer voices
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by obonujoker(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ikorodu is a yoruba village....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by pauljumbo: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
hmm You need slap

Why slap

Can’t we develop it
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by musicwriter(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
All they needed do was to get the necessary papers and put their name on the bottle and it becomes legitimate. There's no need putting someone else name on your product.

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by eleko1: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
fergieboy:
[/quote] sad[quote author=fergieboy post=66628086]
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by IdeyFindWife: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kidney killing, liver busting junk

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by fergieboy: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
eleko1:
sad20k
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
no wonder the rate of cancer in nigeria has increased!!! plastic rice, now fake malta guiness, stout chai!!! i so dislike anybody that has flat head !! terrible set of people!!

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
tribalistseun:
develop what?? It's like your brain is paining you

Lolz

I think the right statement should be: train and equip them to make quality beverages with a different brand name.

For them to have such skill and ability to produce similar malt drink, they should not be made to wrath in jail, rather, harness these qualities, equip them financially and equipment wise........this will in turn bring employment to the jobless and bring more development to the society

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by sirgalahad26(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
just auction those guyz on ebay, i suggest #45 as asking price!

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Johnson5258: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
malt abuuroo. Ha! Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by pat1612(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
See Killing their own people with fake angry

In other news Nigeria at no 10 in medal tally but the country is busy with bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by skales67(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
donestk:
Don't destroy it.

Develop it!

Drinks are usually served by ACCOMMODATORS to their tenants...I never knew the accommodators brewed it themselves.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Timiblanko(m): 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
See what unemployment has cause hmmmn. Government should develop it and employ people but no. .
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Roger3D(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Im sure those greedy flat heads are behind this

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
CastedDude:
The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday uncovered an illegal brewery where malt drinks and fake stout are produced at Egbe-Afa, Igbobo area of Ikorodu in Lagos. Five of the suspects behind the factory were also arrested by a team led by Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who took newsmen to the scene of the crime.

It was discovered that the illegal brewery produced malt drinks, stout and Ethanol which they pump into trucks to bottle at another location.

According to Imohimi, the suspects would be further interrogated to know where the drinks are bottled and sold.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/five-arrested-as-police-uncover-illegal-brewery-in-lagos.html

If We Get To Find Out Those Behind It, It Will Be Those Fake Niggas Wey Dey Produce Everything Fake In Nigeria. . I * *B..
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Roger3D(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
Spot on Mr Sokoto
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by goshen26: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
The way this CP is exposing Ikorodu ehn, you will think he's using juju.....
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Premiumwriter: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
musicwriter:
All they needed do was to get the necessary papers and put their name on the bottle and it becomes legitimate. There's no need putting someone else name on your product.
it's harder than that bro. Breaking into a market is the hardest part of marketing. I know it's illegal and really bad, but what they did probably is their only chance of ever surviving.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Gsamm: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's why I don't drink black bear again. Let me see what am drinking

I no go come kill myself

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
musicwriter:
Shebi Na Our Eastern People Dey Do Am. Even Fake Gillette Shaving Stick Factory Uncovered
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by ikorodureporta: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thats why i dey hardly drink anytin these days..

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin
Without reading the story at all,a tribe comes to mind
I know talk oh
b4 nkor dnt jst tel me it Nnapogi! Lwkmd
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by omoadeleye(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
donestk:
Don't destroy it.

Develop it!

You are one of the problems in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rizzoli:
This investigation is incomplete, where are the cans used in packaging the drinks, malt is not sold in cups or jugs in Nigeria. How then are we able to identify their finished products

Nigeria Police and half baked investigation...

The police should watch crime and investigative stories on dstv and learn how to carry out an investigation end to end
Hmhmhmhmhm Blood Don Stain Ur Brain. Dem Talk Say Ur People Dey Carry Am Go Somewhere To Bottle, Investigation Is Still On

2 Likes

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by ITbomb(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

Without reading the story at all,a tribe comes to mind

I know talk oh

3 Likes

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
weavesquad:

Hmhmhmhmhm Blood Don Stain Ur Brain. Dem Talk Say Ur People Dey Carry Am Go Somewhere To Bottle, Investigation Is Still On

So why hurry to the press when investigation is incomplete?? You brain does not tell you that the people at the other end would find their way??

Well maybe they have fish brain like yours ,they will be waiting for your police to come and handcuff them

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Rizzoli:

So why hurry to the press when investigation is incomplete?? You brain does not tell you that the people at the other end would find their way??

Well maybe they have fish brain like yours ,they will be waiting for your police to come and handcuff them
Hahahahahahag, Ur Tribe Is Full Of Illegal, U Kills Nigeria Day By Day . Damaging Our Reputation

2 Likes

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by musicwriter(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
it's harder than that bro. Breaking into a market is the hardest part of marketing. I know it's illegal and really bad, but what they did probably is their only chance of ever surviving.

I understand what you are saying. Yes, our government is to be blamed for that and not these guys. What a good government with agenda for development would do will be to create avenue for such endeavors to succeed legitimately. But here they're labelling them as criminals.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.