Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS (62697 Views)

6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by cosmos1440: 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Biafrauds at work.

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by cosmos1440: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
chitex09:
TOMORROW WAEC ENGLISH LANGUAGE OBJ AND THEORY ANAWERS NOW AT HAND. CONTACT MR. DESMOND ON 07018078073 IF INTERESTED.

it's your type that ruined Nigeria.
Your life will also be ruined. . .
Amen

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by ourleader(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.
when is the last date
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
musicwriter:

I understand what you are saying. Yes, our government is to be blamed for that and not these guys. What a good government with agenda for development would do will be to create avenue for such endeavors to succeed legitimately. But here they're labelling them as criminals.
Call a spade a spade, they are criminals.
How do you think they produce standard quality?
Do they have license to produce ?
Do you consider the legal implications to original producer if the sub standard flood the market?
Do you think about the health implications to consumers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Obascoetubi: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, shop rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Diamond Bank.
why not ask your boyfriend?
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Ijeshalomo(m): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
These ones will finish person kidney o. May God safe us
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Ralph2211(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Diamond Bank.

Send ur school account no and d payment we be made to d account no of d school in ur name.

Details of d school account

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Maximus85(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
CastedDude:
The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday uncovered an illegal brewery where malt drinks and fake stout are produced at Egbe-Afa, Igbobo area of Ikorodu in Lagos. Five of the suspects behind the factory were also arrested by a team led by Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who took newsmen to the scene of the crime.

It was discovered that the illegal brewery produced malt drinks, stout and Ethanol which they pump into trucks to bottle at another location.

According to Imohimi, the suspects would be further interrogated to know where the drinks are bottled and sold.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/five-arrested-as-police-uncover-illegal-brewery-in-lagos.html

See what they built to produced the so-called fake malts. Why not educate them, invest in them and help them build a brand.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2018
QTEST007:
No wonder some Guinness stout are as bitter as agbo,while some taste like dudu yoghurt.

1 Share

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 12, 2018
I hope Dubic Malta hasn't been fake yet?
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:30am On Apr 12, 2018
For this Igbogbo my area. Well, Igbogbo big sha. Good job our police officers. Keep arresting those killers.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 2:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Ralph2211:

Send ur school account no and d payment we be made to d account no of d school in ur name.

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u
nice i like this...nobody should give her or him d money direct...all tertiary institutions have e payment schemes...she or he should provide d matric number...and password...password nit even needed sef...u pay online via remita...or directly to d school account in her name cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Ralph2211:

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u
this is what u should expect and nothing less

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Diamond Bank.
no account name sef...i guess we all know why!!

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 2:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Ralph2211:

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u

Thank you Sir. Please I will forward it to you. God bless you. Please reply the PM so I can send you the information. Thanks once again.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 3:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Ralph2211:

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u
sir pls any step u take carry us along cus dis scammers are getting creative by d day...i lovd helping but i doesn’t mean we should b suckers for it

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 3:10am On Apr 12, 2018
ourleader:
when is the last date

Departmental exams will start first week of next month but GSS will end registration on this week Friday (although rumour has it that they may extend registration for another one week as period of grace). The school current policy is that you cannot register for GSS without paying school fees as code for payment of school fees will be needed at the point of GSS registration. You can do your findings and see if by any chance I'm giving out any false information aimed at duping the unsuspected. Thank you sir as you deem it necessary to help.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2018
tizzdi:
nice i like this...nobody should give her or him d money direct...all tertiary institutions have e payment schemes...she or he should provide d matric number...and password...password nit even needed sef...u pay online via remita...or directly to d school account in her name cool cool

Sir, I don't have any problem with that please. I'm very OK by any means someone may decide to help. My major concern is to get help by paying the fees. I never said the money must be transferred into my account. Thanks for your concern. God bless you.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 3:20am On Apr 12, 2018
tizzdi:
no account name sef...i guess we all know why!!

Please can I contact you privately? I'm a girl and knowing how our society is, it's not proper to dish out all information about me on a public forum like this. I can contact you and provide all information you may need concerning me. That is why I didn't even drop my phone contact because I felt unwanted calls may start coming in. I can give you every information about me privately. Thank you
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Aliu0000: 5:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Give them avenue to show case their talent
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by teejaysmarty1: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Diamond Bank.

hi, send me an email
profali98@yahoo.com
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by RillJ(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Latest date to wrap this up?

Sundaygirl:

Diamond Bank.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by afolabia143: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Diamond Bank.
U are a very smart scammers read all your post and replies see if u can not post ur number for people to call u ,then the name of your school , department and ur full name for people to really verify then u are a scammer because now different sad stories people cook up just to beg for money

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by nex(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Why are Nigerian law enforcement and military fond of destroying evidence by burning? Seal the place up and keep an eye on it, additional suspects could show up. Or seal the place up and leave it, further evidence may be needed as investigation proceeds...even years later, there may be need to visit the site and get further clues.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Obakare: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
I want to give kudos for job weldone to the police. However,my candid advise is that these guys should be trainned, upgrade the factor and set them up. If they can think of setting up this factory, i belief with the help of the government using looted money to upgrade the factory to ISO standard, housands of jobless nigerian will be employed.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tonquendo4u(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

Without reading the story at all,a tribe comes to mind

I know talk oh
Jealousy smells all over u
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by clemco33(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
donestk:
Don't destroy it.
Develop it!
you need gun shoot
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
afolabia143:

U are a very smart scammers read all your post and replies see if u can not post ur number for people to call u ,then the name of your school , department and ur full name for people to really verify then u are a scammer because now different sad stories people cook up just to beg for money

Sir, do not condemn me. Have at least a verified proof before you call me a scammer. I can send you all information concerning me and my claims but that should be done privately. I'll PM you so I can send you documents concerning my school.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by enonche85(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No wonder you will knack some big stout and it will be like you flush your purpose in life away

Lols!...as in ehn!

Some taste like dey bitter leaf make am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Olatara(f): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2018
agarawu23:
sell this phone u are using to browse, hawk pure water, walnuts, fruits etc. go to site and do labour (1500#) per day. Many of us do these jobs to survive when there is nothing. Don't be an online begger bro.
If you can't help her, why discourage other people from doing so?
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Barzinime(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Just Pondering....See how small that region is grin grin grin
MichaelSokoto:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Yahoo Boys Track Down And Punish Yahoo Boys Who Scammed Them (video) / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.