Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS (62630 Views)

6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Barzinime(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Ehn eh! Didnt know you were this wise ooo...infact you are wiser than the entire NPF shocked shocked
nex:
Why are Nigerian law enforcement and military fond of destroying evidence by burning? Seal the place up and keep an eye on it, additional suspects could show up. Or seal the place up and leave it, further evidence may be needed as investigation proceeds...even years later, there may be need to visit the site and get further clues.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Barzinime(m): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2018
You have said well! that is what a reasonable govt should do.. train criminals in their area of expertise

undecided undecided undecided
Obakare:
I want to give kudos for job weldone to the police. However,my candid advise is that these guys should be trainned, upgrade the factor and set them up. If they can think of setting up this factory, i belief with the help of the government using looted money to upgrade the factory to ISO standard, housands of jobless nigerian will be employed.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Barzinime(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2018
If you are real...i repeat do not send your doc or info to anyone, anyone willing to help will come, but you should also look for something you can do to avoid reoccurrence
Sundaygirl:

Sir, do not condemn me. Have at least a verified proof before you call me a scammer. I can send you all information concerning me and my claims but that should be done privately. I'll PM you so I can send you documents concerning my school.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
tizzdi:
this is what u should expect and nothing less

Please have you ever done online payment into school (Unical precisely) account before? I went to the database just few hours ago enquiring if payment can be made online or directly into school account for a student's school fees and I was told NO. They said students can only go to a particular bank and branch (StanbicIBTC Bank) and pay the money. I can remember last session when I went to a branch of StanBic IBTC Bank @ Marian Road to pay my fees which was closer to me but they didn't receive payment but rather referred me to go to another branch @ Bed well street and make the payment. If you are conversant in Calabar, you should know all the places I have mentioned. All i need is for my fees to be paid so I can write exams but workers in the school database portal are saying payment cannot be made from any other point apart from to generate the slip from the school portal (which I have mine here already) and go to StanbicIBTC branch @ Bedwell street, Calabar and make the payment. What can I do please?
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Please have you ever done online payment into school (Unical precisely) account before? I went to the database just few hours ago enquiring if payment can be made online or directly into school account for a student's school fees and I was told NO. They said students can only go to a particular bank and branch (StanbicIBTC Bank) and pay the money. I can remember last session when I went to a branch of StanBic IBTC Bank @ Marian Road to pay my fees which was closer to me but they didn't receive payment but rather referred me to go to another branch @ Bed well street and make the payment. If you are conversant in Calabar, you should know all the places I have mentioned. All i need is for my fees to be paid so I can write exams but workers in the school database portal are saying payment cannot be made from any other point apart from to generate the slip from the school portal (which I have mine here already) and go to StanbicIBTC branch @ Bedwell street, Calabar and make the payment. What can I do please?
S C A M M E R

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
tizzdi:
S C A M M E R

Thanks so much. I've noticed that people like you who can't help are the ones quick enough to term others scammer. But you know what? If I'm not a scammer, may you be in desperate need and someone else would term you scammer, afterwards, may you feel alright. Have a nice day.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Thanks so much. I've noticed that people like you who can't help are the ones quick enough to term others scammer. But you know what? If I'm not a scammer, may you be in desperate need and someone else would term you scammer, afterwards, may you feel alright. Have a nice day.
well hold ur horses tiger..else u remain in ur condition...fool ur nothing but a low life crook...post ur account name na ode...fool u just opened a dummy account 2 days back and harassing people with ur unwonted self pity ..mumu ur new to nairaland and u knw how to quote and do everything pass us wey done de d game oshiii

2 Likes

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tizzdi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
I just contacted my frnd at unical and she told me that its just that d school uses only FCMB banks and can be paid at any branch in favour of d school in d persons name..so that settles it
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by 1Sharon(f): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sundaygirl:

SCAMMER
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tabithababy(f): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Oloribukuru. @sundaygirl... Why did you change your scammers topic... Thief
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by blank(f): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2018
tizzdi:
well hold ur horses tiger..else u remain in ur condition...fool ur nothing but a low life crook...post ur account name na ode...fool u just opened a dummy account 2 days back and harassing people with ur unwonted self pity ..mumu ur new to nairaland and u knw how to quote and do everything pass us wey done de d game oshiii

Account name is easy to get once the person has provided account number. Her name is Naomi S.U

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tabithababy(f): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Sir, I have proofs to back my claims please. I'm not a scammer. Exams is just by the corner.

Why did you delete your topic..

You are a big time scammer shocked
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
tabithababy:

Delete which topic? Do I or any other Nairaland user have power to delete any topic except the moderators? I can see they have taken down the topic. No problems. But by the grace of God, I'll get the requested help from those who truly want to help. After the payment is made, I will make sure I post the receipts here for everyone to see and to your shame who thinks everyone who comes online to seek help is a scammer. Don't worry. I'll get back to you all insulting and calling me names.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tabithababy(f): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Delete which topic? Do I or any other Nairaland user have power to delete any topic except the moderators? I can see they have taken down the topic. No problems. But by the grace of God, I'll get the requested help from those who truly want to help. After the payment is made, I will make sure I post the receipts here for everyone to see and to your shame who thinks everyone who comes online to seek help is a scammer. Don't worry. I'll get back to you all insulting and calling me names.

Shame is your name nah..... cheesy

Scammer....
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ralph2211:

Send ur school account no and d payment we be made to d account no of d school in ur name.

Details of d school account

Ur name

Ur matrix no

Ur department

Ur level

Thank u

Please check your mail. Thank you Sir.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by 1Sharon(f): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
tabithababy:

Oh they can delete topics now?
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by tabithababy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Please check your mail. Thank you Sir.

Aren't you tired of this school fee scam

1 Like

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Sundaygirl(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
tabithababy:

Aren't you tired of this school fee scam

The fact that I'm seeking help doesn't in any way mean I've lost my senses. If you need e-fight here, believe me I can give you more than enough. I have had enough of this your nonsense. Someone who truly wants to help has shown genuine intentions but a church rat like you whose condition is more messier than a mad woman in the street and cannot offer any assistance would keep trolling me to type nonsense. I said if you need e-fight, I can give you more than you bargained for. I promise you that. Stay in your lane!!! Final warning!!!
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by XAUBulls: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
CastedDude:
The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday uncovered an illegal brewery where malt drinks and fake stout are produced at Egbe-Afa, Igbobo area of Ikorodu in Lagos. Five of the suspects behind the factory were also arrested by a team led by Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who took newsmen to the scene of the crime.

It was discovered that the illegal brewery produced malt drinks, stout and Ethanol which they pump into trucks to bottle at another location.

According to Imohimi, the suspects would be further interrogated to know where the drinks are bottled and sold.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/five-arrested-as-police-uncover-illegal-brewery-in-lagos.html
Bump.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by Brenbentondiaz: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad developers nor go kill us all sha

You mean those merchants of everything fake in Nigeria (fake drugs, fake cords, fake products, fake JAMB result, fake billions, fake mansions, fake news etc)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by imagrg(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
I understand they fake some popular yogurt drinks too.
Re: Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS by AfroBeatDiary: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day / Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.