Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

" I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant (3460 Views)

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Which old cargo has policies other than high oil prices to make this nation work? Do you have any idea what it takes to make Nigeria work? You should go through my past comments to see possible ways to make Nigeria work and tell me which PDP elite will be willing to implement anything that would actually better the state of this nation.

If you actually want this nation to progress, you should be supporting Tope Fasau or Omoyele Sowore. These two have their minds set in the right direction. They may not have a perfect blue print (who does?), but they understand the problem.

I agree. And that's why I'll be supporting Sowore for the time being. I hope he stays true to course.

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

All the Fasau and Sowore combined can't pull 5% of total votes. Be practical and realistic. It is not yet time for untested and very risky experiment of such youth. The experiment of incompetent buhari is still devastating nigeria.
Atiku is the most suited at the moment while the younger ones are mentored thru!

I'm sorry but this comment is very silly inasmuch as I concede the fact that you're entitled to your own opinion.

So because you think that those youthful chaps are "untested and very risky experiment", whatever that means, you'll rather cast your vote for an experienced thief like Atiku who is yet to explain his role in the corruption case of Haliburton.

Buhari that was voted in because if his supposed experience in the 80s as military head of state has suddenly become inexperienced because you want to push Atiku.

It's a pity that youths like you are the majority that make up Nigeria's youthful populace.

With youths like you, Nigeria's fate hangs in a balance.

Hopefully, majority of youths don't have your suicidal tendency, so an Atiku presidency is dead on arrival in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by comos: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
slimfit1:
Under PDP sir you have not done your social calculations properly PDP is dead you are only one that didn't know. We should not make that mistake of voting a clueless man again this man is surely clueless about the mood of the people. If PDP comes back they will be worse than APC.
We have experienced them in the West history has said it all. PDP will never change. They are in APC remember and they didnt change only their name changed their looting or thieving character remain the same.

is it your dead cargo APC that is alive ?

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
enlady:
Your statements are incorrect. Obama served in the Illinois State Senate from 1997 until 2004. He was also
was the junior United States Senator for Illinois from 2005 to 2008. He didn't just become president out of the blues. He had a track record in governance for over 10 years.

Macron was appointed Deputy Secretary General in François Hollande's first government in May 2012. Later, he was appointed Minister of Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs in 2014 under the Second Valls government, where he pushed through business-friendly reforms. He had experience in governance for 5 years.

We need to examine, ask questions and investigate any prospective presidential candidate. Nigeria is in a mess we need cutting edge leadership!

Madam, you are 100 percent right. The candidates must hold debates this time around. We really need to scrutinize them properly. Mughalu has a lot of experience but I am not sure if his hand are clean. 4 years is not a joke to waste on bad leadership.

2 Likes

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
5thElement:

I'm sorry but this comment is very silly inasmuch as I concede the fact that you're entitled to your own opinion.

So because you think that those youthful chaps are "untested and very risky experiment", whatever that means, you'll rather cast your vote for an experienced thief like Atiku who is yet to explain his role in the corruption case of Haliburton.

Buhari that was voted in because if his supposed experience in the 80s as military head of state has suddenly become inexperienced because you want to push Atiku.

It's a pity that youths like you are the majority that make up Nigeria's youthful populace.

With youths like you, Nigeria's fate hangs in a balance.

Hopefully, majority of youths don't have your suicidal tendency, so an Atiku presidency is dead on arrival in Nigeria.
You are entitled to your choice. Nothing silly, Atiku is the best fit right now. No apologies, I I am a young man but, not a proponent of ageism. Show me the youth that is truly ready to lead this complex nation and the platform.
I prefer meaningful engagement not insults!

Corruption is a veil, let him be convicted otherwise that holds little weight.

Buhari was elected by those under 35, who knew little about history. Even if buhari were to be my father, I will never vote for him. He is that incompetent!

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
seunowa:

If Atiku becomes d standard bearer of pdp
Then dat will b a foolish choice because Buhari b declared winner b4 1pm on dat day
Only in the minds of Buharideens! They are so scared of Atiku they yarn trash.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Then Buhari has already won. Expect an increase in poverty and insecurity across the country until 2023.
Buhari is a goner!
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

You are entitled to your choice. Nothing silly, Atiku is the best fit right now. No apologies, I I am a young man but, not a proponent of ageism. Show me the youth that is truly ready to lead this complex nation and the platform.
I prefer meaningful engagement not insults!

Corruption is a veil, let him be convicted otherwise that holds little weight.

Buhari was elected by those under 3d, who knew little about history. Even if buhari were to be my father, I will never vote for him. He is that incompetent!

Atiku can never and will never win any election in country. You are free to go ahead throw away your vote for him.

You aren't willing to look at the younger generation that have come out to signify interest, you are rather stuck on Atiku. The same man that was relieved of his duties as a customs officer because of fraud?

The same man that was vice President for 8years and during that period used his position to amass wealth through corrupt means?

Saying that he hasn't been convicted in the Halliburton case is display a naïveté that isn't good for this country.

It's just like saying Saraki is clean because he hasn't been convicted.

I'll wager that if Atiku comes in Nigeria's standing in the international community will take a plunge, not to mention our economy as the the president, who cannot fight corruption because of his own corrupt past will sit back while his Northern cabal indulge themselves at the expense of the masses.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you, shouldn't you already know?

Buhari whom we thought had a modicum of integrity has gone to sleep while his men are busy pillaging the national purse.

What do you think will happen when a confirmed fraudster and looter like Atiku comes in as President?

Simple logic.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Atiku can never and will never win any election in country. You are free to go ahead throw away your vote for him.

You aren't willing to look at the younger generation that have come out to signify interest, you are rather stuck on Atiku. The same man that was relieved of his duties as a customs officer because of fraud?

The same man that was vice President for 8years and during that period used his position to amass wealth through corrupt means?

Saying that he hasn't been convicted in the Halliburton case is display a naïveté that isn't good for this country.

It's just like saying Saraki is clean because he hasn't been convicted.

I'll wager that if Atiku comes in Nigeria's standing in the international community will take a plunge, not to mention our economy as the the president, who cannot fight corruption because of his own corrupt past will sit back while his Northern cabal indulge themselves at the expense of the masses.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you, shouldn't you already know?

Buhari whom we thought had a modicum of integrity has gone to sleep while his men are busy pillaging the national purse.

What do you think will happen when a confirmed fraudster and looter like Atiku comes in as President?

Simple logic.
You are only reeling out the propaganda of those against Atiku. The man doesn't have. Immunity why is the govt not on his matter?
The man was never sacked rather he resigned to private Business that was/is thriving. Have you heard of INTEL?
Who Confirmed him as fraudster?
Anyway, it is the nature of politics for opponents to malign one another. However, Atiku is the man from the pool of aspirants so far including buhari, Atiku is best Suited at the moment.
The biggest employer of labour aside state govt in adamawa.
Promote the selling points of your candidate. And let the electorate decide. Nigerians have gone beyond baseless propaganda and nigeria is not ready for aspirants without structure or platform. Governance is not a wishful thinking! All the young Aspirants don't have veritable governance architecture!

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

You are only reeling out the propaganda of those against Atiku. The man doesn't have. Immunity why is the govt not on his matter?
The man was never sacked rather he resigned to private Business that was/is thriving. Have you heard of INTEL?
Who Confirmed him as fraudster?
Anyway, it is the nature of politics for opponents to malign one another. However, Atiku is the man from the pool of aspirants so far including buhari, Atiku is best Suited at the moment.
The biggest employer of labour aside state govt in adamawa.
Promote the selling points of your candidate. And let the electorate decide. Nigerians have gone beyond baseless propaganda and nigeria is not ready for aspirants without structure or platform. Governance is not a wishful thinking! All the young Aspirants don't have veritable governance architecture!

Saraki doesn't have immunity why isn't the government on his case?

Obanikoro doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Tinubu doesn't have immunity, why is the government not on his case?

Dame Patience Jonathan doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on her case?

Goodluck Jonathan doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Babangida stole billions of dollars of the Gulf war oil money, why isn't the government on his case?

Obasanjo no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Olu Falae took money from the Jonathan administration, why isn't the government on his case?

Are you following me yet?

Akala, firmer governor of Oyo state no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Ladoja, former governor of Oyo state, no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Since Jonathan's era up until now how many politicians have been jailed for corruption, unless you want to say that all Nigerian politicians are clean?

So, ask yourself, Atiku no longer has immunity, why hasn't he been taken to court to tell us what he knows about Haliburton.

Mind you, all foreign participants in that bribery scandal have been punished by the US. Nigerian big shots involved in that fraud are all walking tall and majestic, some of them waiting to run for the presidency because they have the support of youths like you.

To you, its mere propaganda. Kwantinu.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Saraki doesn't have immunity why isn't the government on his case?

Obanikoro doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Tinubu doesn't have immunity, why is the government not on his case?

Dame Patience Jonathan doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on her case?

Goodluck Jonathan doesn't have immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Babangida stole billions of dollars of the Gulf war oil money, why isn't the government on his case?

Obasanjo no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Olu Falae took money from the Jonathan administration, why isn't the government on his case?

Are you following me yet?

Akala, firmer governor of Oyo state no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Ladoja, former governor of Oyo state, no longer has immunity, why isn't the government on his case?

Since Jonathan's era up until now how many politicians have been jailed for corruption, unless you want to say that all Nigerian politicians are clean?

So, ask yourself, Atiku no longer has immunity, why hasn't he been taken to court to tell us what he knows about Haliburton.

Mind you, all foreign participants in that bribery scandal have been punished by the US. Nigerian big shots involved in that fraud are all walking tall and majestic, some of them waiting to run for the presidency because they have the support of youths like you.

To you, its mere propaganda. Kwantinu.
From your list govt is on many of them cases or is Saraki not in court, is the govt not troubling PGEJ? Obanikoro had to defect to apc to have soft landing.
Atiku has no immunity for 11yrs now and Nothing ever raised on him until he decides to contest. Those allegations are Lame! He contested the apc primaries was he doomed then?
He will be in chatam house London to deliver lecture let him be arrested else you guys are only high on propaganda. Atiku is a democrat and bridge builder, the very type we need after the polarizing and nepotistic buhari!
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

From your list govt is on many of them cases or is Saraki not in court, is the govt not troubling PGEJ? Obanikoro had to defect to apc to have soft landing.
Atiku has no immunity for 11yrs now and Nothing ever raised on him until he decides to contest. Those allegations are Lame! He contested the apc primaries was he doomed then?
He will be in chatam house London to deliver lecture let him be arrested else you guys are only high on propaganda. Atiku is a democrat and bridge builder, the very type we need after the polarizing and nepotistic buhari!

So Obasanjo is not corrupt?

How about Tinubu?

Stella Oduah?

Jonathan Goodluck?

Atiku?

Just confess that you are gaining something from this corruption going on in Nigeria and we will understand.

How long does it take to prosecute a corruption case?

Personally, can you tell us how many politicians have been jailed for corruption in the past 8-9 years?

Go on, mention just one name. Or are they all clean?
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tribalistseun: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2018
trillville:

Please give me examples.

Note that I live in the north west.
Buhari is no longer popular like before, Northerners now know his a scammer.

Father Mbaka have said it that God wants Dankwambo to be the next president of Nigeria in 2019. Pa Buhari should go back to his sick bed in 2019

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by limeta(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=trillville post=66644149]

Which old cargo has policies other than high oil prices to make this nation work? Do you have any idea what it takes to make Nigeria work? You should go through my past comments to see possible ways to make Nigeria work and tell me which PDP elite will be willing to implement anything that would actually better the state of this nation.

Fake fake fake Afonja sef
Only yoruba candidates can better the nation
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

So Obasanjo is not corrupt?

How about Tinubu?

Stella Oduah?

Jonathan Goodluck?

Atiku?

Just confess that you are gaining something from this corruption going on in Nigeria and we will understand.

How long does it take to prosecute a corruption case?

Personally, can you tell us how many politicians have been jailed for corruption in the past 8-9 years?

Go on, mention just one name. Or are they all clean?
The are all corrupt that is why Anyone sounding sanctimonious is a hypocrite! We need good-bad or bad-good guys with actionable plans that Will advance nigeria. If you are looking for angels please go to heaven and saints ain't found in politics!
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
tuniski:

The are all corrupt that is why Anyone sounding sanctimonious is a hypocrite! We need good-bad or bad-good guys with actionable plans that Will advance nigeria. If you are looking for angels please go to heaven and saints ain't found in politics!

And the good-bad and bad-good guys have been running Nigeria since forever. How well have they done so far? Over 50 years of Independence and Nigeria can not even generate enough electricity to power homes not to talk of drive an industrial revolution in the country.

But I've heard that Nigerians think it is normal that they be given electricity once a blue moon.

They don't know that things can actually be better.

And that's why many of them will vote for Atiku whose government assigned billions of dollars to fix electricity between 1999 and 2007. Yet all we got is darkness.

I won't even bother to mention other sectors of the economy that have gone comatose. You wouldn't understand.

Go and vote for Atiku.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
limeta

What are you trying to say? Are you saying I am a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

And the good-bad and bad-good guys have been running Nigeria since forever. How well have they done so far? Over 50 years of Independence and Nigeria can not even generate enough electricity to power homes not to talk of drive an industrial revolution in the country.

But I've heard that Nigerians think it is normal that they be given electricity once a blue moon.

They don't know that things can actually be better.

And that's why many of them will vote for Atiku whose government assigned billions of dollars to fix electricity between 1999 and 2007. Yet all we got is darkness.

I won't even bother to mention other sectors of the economy that have gone comatose. You wouldn't understand.

Go and vote for Atiku.
It was the good-bad guy Obasanjo's era that a critical developmental cardinal was fixed (communication)! Mind you 3 fulcrums drive development power/energy,transportation and communication. One has been Fixed! The unbundling of PHCN will ultimately deliver power. It is slower and more complicated to deliver power but, we are on the right track. What is needed is to do away with national Grid and allow all comers deliver within areas of Strength.
I repeat governance is not wishful thinking or youthful exuberance! Atiku is the man for 2019!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Presidential Poster / 2019: Gov. Ugwuanyi Pictured Campaigning For Buhari(photos) / Southwest Voted For PDP More Than Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.