Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls (821 Views)

2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by mrintellectual(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
With the declaration of the President M. Buhari to run again in 2019, it definitely will not be business as usual.
I foresee great surprises at the polls. Whether Nigerians can always get fooled again and again. We shall see.
Whether we learn from history or not, we shall see. Whether the youths are truly 'inconsequential' like Oga Minister Shittu called Sowore, we shall see.
Whether Nigerians are too young too rule or not, we shall see. Whether we need a looting experience to lead a nation, we shall see.
Whether selective justice shall remain the order of the day, we will know. Whether the rule of law will continue to be the order of the day or not, we shall know.

One thing I know is that the Buhari administration will give us a freer and fairer election in 2019, based on trust. I know that the truth shall reign and prevail.

However, with a reelected president, wouldn't we have a jagaban who will not listen to the masses again? Just thinking..

Vote for the person of your choice NOT THE PARTY, ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGI.

The age doesn't matter. Vote according to conscience whether or not your choice wins or not.
However if you don't have your PVC or have not registered, waka commot O ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

1 Like

Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by mrintellectual(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by ogtavia(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
is my pvc from the previous election still valid
??
Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by mrintellectual(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
coolscott:
Buhari knew there was a chance for a second term and he behaved the way he did.

How will he perform when he knows there is no other term after this (if we mistakenly make him president again)?

Shine your eyes lon je bee
Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by mrintellectual(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yes. That's why it is called Permanent Voters Card
ogtavia:
is my pvc from the previous election still valid
??
Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Op whether you like it or not, 99.9 % of nigerians has already endorse BUHARI til 2023
mrintellectual:
With the declaration of the President M. Buhari to run again in 2019, it definitely will not be business as usual.
I foresee great surprises at the polls. Whether Nigerians can always get fooled again and again. We shall see.
Whether we learn from history or not, we shall see. Whether the youths are truly 'inconsequential' like Oga Minister Shittu called Sowore, we shall see.
Whether Nigerians are too young too rule or not, we shall see. Whether we need a looting experience to lead a nation, we shall see.
Whether selective justice shall remain the order of the day, we will know. Whether the rule of law will continue to be the order of the day or not, we shall know.

One thing I know is that the Buhari administration will give us a freer and fairer election in 2019, based on trust. I know that the truth shall reign and prevail.

However, with a reelected president, wouldn't we have a jagaban who will not listen to the masses again? Just thinking..

Vote for the person of your choice NOT THE PARTY, ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGI.

The age doesn't matter. Vote according to conscience whether or not your choice wins or not.

However if you don't have your PVC or have not registered, waka commot O ENEMY OF PROGRESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by ogtavia(m): 1:29am On Apr 12, 2018
mrintellectual:
Yes. That's why it is called Permanent Voters Card
thank you sir.
Re: 2019 ELECTIONS:Nigeria to Expect Surprises at the Polls by mrintellectual(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2018
yarimo:
Op whether you like it or not, 99.9 % of nigerians has already endorse BUHARI til 2023
This is best described as self deceit.
1. Where did you get your statistics?
2. Where in the post did I mention that you should not vote for somebody?

You need to go back to school.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses F N Nwosu Appeal Against Governor Okezie Ikpeazu / Transcript Of Buhari Commonwealth Interview. ( Scary) / PDP Petitions UN, EU Others, Calls Buhari-led Govt Oppressive, Anti-democratic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.