Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Have You Ever Been Frustrated In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Frustrated In A Relationship?? (455 Views)

Have You Been Frustrated And Depressed / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Frustrated In A Relationship?? by AstroG: 1:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Have you ever been frustrated in a Relationship??

Share your Stories,here's mine

There is this Girl I once loved,I provided her with nearly everything A girl need from her guy,but still all she does is to nag,pick fights,argue at even least problems. to an extent that my brother nearly slapped her because of lack of respect.. I loved her that I wasn't looking at her behaviours but my love for her,until something mysteriously happened
Re: Have You Ever Been Frustrated In A Relationship?? by Sarang(f): 3:29am On Apr 12, 2018
smiley wink Here to read comments

Please see my signature
Re: Have You Ever Been Frustrated In A Relationship?? by tetula123(m): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2018
please do you count a girl literally Fucking like 10dudes( no exaggeration) behind your back frustration if yes, then I have been more than frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

Wow There Is Fun In Everything. Look At What Am Doing. / My First topic On Romance / My Advice To All Singles Guys, Please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.