Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My First topic On Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First topic On Romance (454 Views)

Which Moniker Do You Miss On Romance Section And What Do You Miss About Them? / Guys Who Pose As Women On Romance Section What Is Your Aim? / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First topic On Romance by sacajawea: 11:33pm On May 03, 2018
MY FIRST AND PROBABLY LAST TOPIC ON ROMANCE

I just have to say this

If you are young Guy In this country and you want to settle down it is equally as difficult even if you are comfortable (or with the icing on the Cake being good looking) unless you are willing to overlook a lot of things which is not easy or even advisable because we are talking of marriage here and very special and serious thing,
Now I'm not talking of relationship or getting laid that is not difficult at all even if you don't have a lot of money or you're not too good looking you can still get laid every single day different girls women ladies mother etc. rich or poor if you want too, many guys here will understand

Where do I start Sef, that the overwhelming no of girls I meet every time are just not real, good as a person, very superficial, dangerous traces of pride and Unfaithfulness list goes on
Even the Smart and Rich ones, the educated ones, the ones that have stayed abroad, the ones in the Corporate world, the Dr. Etc.

Though I'm very realistic I put the not so necessary things away I do not care about Beauty(nobody is ugly or pretty) I don't care about being great in bed (life is not all about sex) and I've even overlooked religion but still looking very bleak or maybe I'm just Unfortunate

My guy abroad is not having this problems per say like we are having it hear
Another proof that the world is becoming something else

1 Like

Re: My First topic On Romance by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On May 04, 2018
getting laid that is not difficult at all even if you don't have a lot of money or you're not too good looking you can still get laid every single day different girls women ladies mother etc. rich or poor if you want too, many guys here will understand

angry angry angry angry

See, how u spill the boiled beans sha...But alot of men will come here & still claiming that they are still VIRGIN indeed angry

My question is: WHO'S LYING? undecided

(1) (Reply)

THE Warmth OF VIRGINITY (episode 8) / Finally Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Have Been Proclaimed Husband And Wife / Trending Place To Meet A Perfect Partner 18+ Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.