Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (33460 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by lastempero: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Ndo,when u need police u will never see them.atleast one or two police men is suppose to be stationed at bridges especially at night.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Bahddo(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Look at them all blaming her. Our government have made us spineless cowards. Our so-called leaders rob us blind, and we turn a blind eye pretending not to know and complaining in our private rooms. Thugs robs us of hard earned possessions and we are just content to quote curses from some holy book, and thank God we weren't murdered or raped. It's sad.

There's no way Nigeria is getting any better soon, when we accept stuff like these as normal and blame those who don't think it should be happening.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by nairavsdollars(f): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2018
The new Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal seems ineffective for my liking
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by 1x2x3: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
She waited to be a victim to realize the Government has failed. She waited to be a victim to lose hope in Nigeria.

Part of Lucky Dube songs reads

"People dying like flies every day
You read about it in the news
But you don't believe it
You'll only know about it
When the man in the long black coat
Knocks on your door
'Cause you're his next victim"

For those who are still sitting and supporting the useless Government you will soon be a victim of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by DaudaAbu(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
If to say na her hubby slap her now or na my car jam her own come break the car window

She for no gree lie lie

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by bettercreature(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
toye440:

u probably liv with ur parents so u dont know d pains of hustling. These miscreants r without guns so r u just going to give up ur stuff without a fight. My God u better fight for ur right. i dont care how old i am but i will fight, if i hv to bite ur nose, kick u use anything i would fight back for my stuff.
Lol! You are the one who should be asked if you are still living with your parents because it seems you dont know anything about life.
You don't argue with criminals they have nothing to lose.Fighting someone who has nothing to lose is the most dangerious thing a man can do in life
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by 1x2x3: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Bahddo:
Look at them all blaming her. Our government have made us spineless cowards. Our so-called leaders rob us blind, and we turn a blind eye pretending not to know and complaining in our private rooms. Thugs robs us of hard earned possessions and we are just content to quote curses from some holy book, and thank God we weren't murdered or raped. It's sad.

There's no way Nigeria is getting any better soon, when we accept stuff like these as normal and blame those who don't think it should be happening.

I swear it hurts me to see our youths are still in slumber, we are just contented with any bullshit thrown at us. To even know some of us are still partisans when it's obvious the parties are of no good.......... Then to the so called men of God telling us to pray for the country...God will punish them. The Zombie followers will be quoting verses as if Verses built the western world that brought us Christianity.

I'm really angry and if I have the funds I don't mind getting snipers to take out these corrupt politicians one after the other till they learn. The only thing they are scared of is death.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Bahddo(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Supernatural28:
Why didn't they rape her? They should have rape the hell out of her. Just imagine she value her phone or properties more than her life. � Girl only your brainless situation can make bubu cancel his intentions to go for another four years.
you are very stupid, whoever you are. Shameless rapist.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by sinola(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
Beauty without brains, I still wonder why someone will try to struggle with an armed criminal, why,? is the #150000 phone or what ever you have with you better than your life.
even after reading and hearing of people who got killed as a result of struggling when being robbed. Stay there and blame the police.

Tetuta,receive sense

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by doyinwbaby: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2018
You are very stupid! I pray they rape all the women you hold dear in your life. Fool! And may you go through double of what she went through.

I actually saw this lady yesterday, i was in a staff bus. We saw everything! I will say no more! I wish you and your entire generation the tenfold of what that girl experienced!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by bigboss80s(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by slex(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
I have read the comments here and I have concluded the following..

That guy that said they should have raped the lady I swear you need your head examined.

Those blaming the girl for fighting back, she took A Stand although a risky one but at least she wasn't killed. Brave person.

Please always access struggles before you start it. Left to me as long as Nigerians will not help others when in this sort of situation , this will just been making this miscreants become bolder.

If you see gun and you no get weapon just cooperate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Opentokwowledge: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Using mercilessly and slapped together in a statement is always funny. Sorry dear!
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by precious1967(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
mumu next time run for your life.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Sagay212: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2018
I thought the useless lagos state govt said they have provided security on that bridge .

So unfortunate. I hope this same lady won't cry and shout "say no to jungle justice when she sees a thief being beaten and burnt" those traffic rubbers don't deserve any form of pity. You catch any of them, you kill them straight up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Reference(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
doyinwbaby:
You are very stupid! I pray they rape all the women you hold dear in your life. Fool! And may you go through double of what she went through.

I actually saw this lady yesterday, i was in a staff bus. We saw everything! I will say no more! I wish you and your entire generation the tenfold of what that girl experienced!!

You were in a staff bus, saw the drama (with other folks no doubt), could do nothing yet come here to berate someone else. Abeg Mr. This is shameful. Abeg go mute.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by tetula123(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
toye440:

u probably liv with ur parents so u dont know d pains of hustling. These miscreants r without guns so r u just going to give up ur stuff without a fight. My God u better fight for ur right. i dont care how old i am but i will fight, if i hv to bite ur nose, kick u use anything i would fight back for my stuff.
try to get my message dear, if this girl was killed what would have been your first thought be sincere..Rationally you would have wished she gave them the phone or whatever.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Sleekydee(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
Beauty without brains, I still wonder why someone will try to struggle with an armed criminal, why,? is the #150000 phone or what ever you have with you better than your life.
even after reading and hearing of people who got killed as a result of struggling when being robbed. Stay there and blame the police.

This has got to be the most irresponsible comment I have read this year, it goes deep and actually tells me the kind of mindset you have, if the world was left in the hands of pple like u, there would be no revolutional leaders, slavery will Probably still be open space... U need to urgently work on ur mindset

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by engrjacuzzi: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
In ENUGU, cock wakes people up.��� In Lagos, by d time d cock wakes up, people r already in Obalende. ���
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by SAMBARRY: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
stop blaming the victim.what kind of crooked misogynistic society is THIS ? So a woman doesn't deserve to protect what she laboured for

If.a woman is robbed it's her fault
If she's raped,it's her fault
If she was a victim of physical and emotional abuse it's her fault
If she is a victim of sexual harassment by any dirty old agbaya lecturer,it's HER fault.

Grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by SAMBARRY: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Sagay212:
I thought the useless lagos state govt said they have provided security on that bridge .

So unfortunate. I hope this same lady won't cry and shout "say no to jungle justice when she sees a thief being beaten and burnt" those traffic rubbers don't deserve any form of pity. You catch any of them, you kill them straight up.
seconded.they're very wicked,vicious,evil and brutish.they deserve the most painful and barbaric death ever
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by tetula123(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Sleekydee:

This has got to be the most irresponsible comment I have read this year, it goes deep and actually tells me the kind of mindset you have, if the world was left in the hands of pple like u, there would be no revolutional leaders, slavery will Probably still be open space... U need to urgently work on ur mindset
i am going to ask you a simple question and please reply me politely, if this girl was murdered in the process struggling with them, what would have been your first thought?
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by doyinwbaby: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Reference:

You were in a staff bus, saw the drama (with other folks no doubt), could do nothing yet come here to berate someone else. Abeg Mr. This is shameful. Abeg go mute.

Unfortunately, my bus driver didnt allow any of us to get down, we all opened window, threw shoes at these thieves, shouted for help, got to police point to tell them what was happening but they didnt budge.

Thats the sad situation of my country. Bus driver told me if i got down, i was on my own and no one in the bus volunteered to follow.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by tetula123(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Sleekydee:

i am going to ask you a simple question, if this girl had been murdered in the course of struggling with the said criminal what would have been your first thought?
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by doyinwbaby: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
And this OP got the story all wrong. They robbed the lady and she gave them all her stuff immediately but i saw them trying to push her to the back and collect car keys to kidnap her (i think). Thats when she fought back and dragged her phones. We parked at the police point eventually and she met us there. So for people judging, we all dont know the fullstory. May we never be victims

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by sirusX(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
They seek our people who look like they can't defend themselves...it's best to be in a group
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by newoffer: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Never put ur trust in Nigeria Police or dis government. Police will only be on roads that will yield money to their purse. Lagos is becoming Boring. Police can only generate idea on extorting d populace
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
You ate not alright o.... Did she tell you she didn't know how she got her property... You think its everyone that uses sugar mommies and daddies.... Apply sense when talking please... What has this got to do with beauty and brains?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity / 2 Men Fight Over A Girl In Lagos, One Dies / Married Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Uncompleted Building In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.