Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (33461 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Sleekydee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
i am going to ask you a simple question and please reply me politely, if this girl was murdered in the process struggling with them, what would have been your first thought?

The least you could have done was sympatize with her situation, then politely enlighten her on a better way to conduct herself in time of danger.....
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by tetula123(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sleekydee:

The least you could have done was sympatize with her situation, then politely enlighten her on a better way to conduct herself in time of danger.....
alright bro.thanks
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by revolt(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
doyinwbaby:

Guess the mother that gave birth to you is the one you are referring to. She is the ugly harlot not me. Foolish Idiot! Sweat from a baboons balls! And i pity the unfortunate lady that ends up with u!
ofcos ..I'm hearing baboon's balls are sweaty...probably given bjs to them or how else WD a gargoyle like you know so much bout baboon's balls...
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by ajl: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
Beauty without brains, I still wonder why someone will try to struggle with an armed criminal, why,? is the #150000 phone or what ever you have with you better than your life.
even after reading and hearing of people who got killed as a result of struggling when being robbed. Stay there and blame the police.

Will you just keep your mouth shut. Yes, she should have handover the phone without struggling with the bastards. But what right do you have to abuse her. As if you have a better sense of judgement. We don't have to argue that. It's apparent.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
[s]Beauty without brains, I still wonder why someone will try to struggle with an armed criminal, why,? is the #150000 phone or what ever you have with you better than your life.
even after reading and hearing of people who got killed as a result of struggling when being robbed. Stay there and blame the police[/s].

Another stupid post.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Sleekydee(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
tetula123:
alright bro.thanks

You most welcome.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by precious1967(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
damilolatayo:

U are the Cheif of staff for mumu community. How will she run on foot on Eko bridge and not get caught up with?
Asshole
u are d most dullard on ds forum. does she ve two souls or spared one at home? mumu.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by doyinwbaby: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
revolt:
ofcos ..I'm hearing baboon's balls are sweaty...probably given bjs to them or how else WD a gargoyle like you know so much bout baboon's balls...

I pity whoever raised you! Omo abipabe. I will trade words with you no more.
Re: "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
tetula123:
Beauty without brains, I still wonder why someone will try to struggle with an armed criminal, why,? is the #150000 phone or what ever you have with you better than your life.
even after reading and hearing of people who got killed as a result of struggling when being robbed. Stay there and blame the police.

You are pathetic.

Instead of you to blame those who swore oat and are also paid to guard the area and protect lives and properties, you are here blaming the lady and making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Uncompleted Building In Anambra. Photos / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.