Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,766 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo (9627 Views)

Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others / Igbos Are The Most Marginalised In Nigeria - Fayose / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by toye440: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

What would the Yorubas and the northerners say smiley smiley smiley
Absolutely nothing.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
olril17:

and if you don't want to leave with people, the right way to go about it is by shouting and insulting them....after that what next?

like if igbos are also not collectively responsible for the poo we are going through just like all other ethnic groups within the country Nigeria.
as if the likes of Amaechi,orjo uzor kalu and all other Igbo's campaigning for the very useless Buhari are yorubas
the Igbo mentality is "if its not us,let's shit on it"

Stop wasting you time ogbeni...you know this poo is not working...I prefer small countries that are working...Belgium, Switzerland, Finland, Ghana, Bostwana...

Even the founding fathers of Nigeria know it will not work.

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
toye440:

Absolutely nothing.

Correct. When you gain most from the rot...you hardly complain.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
olril17:

and did u see me defending Awolowo? I don't defend useless people unlike someone like you who is a tribal,ethnic and religious jingoist...I hate Awolowo just as I totally dislike Azikwe...people who are selfish and after their own glory rather than the collective good of the people...

and on the starving policy,tell me another thing,I have heard it countless of times...is that not the way you are told or d way you see it from your own point of view?
which is not wrong,you have d right to hold on to your own opinion.... even if what you say were true...didn't the Biafra army also committed atrocities or were they entirely innocent?
both Biafra and Nigeria committed unthinkable atrocities, yet you want to beat one side and absolve the other..
sheer hypocrisy if you ask me.

There is no documented evidence if any war crimes by the Biafran soldiers...

Even your god Awolowo said all is fair in war...
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
IGBOS, EVER MARGINALIZED, ALWAYS MARGINALIZED, MOST MARGINALIZED.

EVEN DURING THE TIME OF JESUS CHRIST, THEY WERE SO MARGINALIZED, THEY HAD TO BIAFRALIZE TO SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.

IGBO KWENU
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by olril17(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

There is no documented evidence if any war crimes by the Biafran soldiers...

Even your god Awolowo said all is afir in war...
nonsense... Awolowo is not my God...and it will surprise you to know there are plenty Yorubas who have deep reservations about him....

better open your mind and stop hating on people...being good or bad knows no tribe,its an individual thing...
don't think I even have the interest of going in to argument with u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

EVEN DURING THE TIME OF JESUS CHRIST, THEY WERE SO MARGINALIZED, THEY HAD TO BIAFRALIZE TO SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.

IGBO KWENU

You are correct. It didn't start today. lipsrsealed

Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “
The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of
this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working,
very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

They have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels,
the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC
composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful
place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.”
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
olril17:

nonsense... Awolowo is not my God...and it will surprise you to know there are plenty Yorubas who have deep reservations about him....

better open your mind and stop hating on people...being good or bad knows no tribe,its an individual thing...
don't think I even have the interest of going in to argument with u...

Check where you started by accusing Nwodo and leaving others..

Stop being holier than the pope.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by olril17(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

Check where you started by accusing Nwodo and leaving others..

Stop being holier than the pope.
can you see you v got problems... I remembered I specifically and collectively blamed elders...Is nwodo not an elder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by olril17(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

IGBO KWENU
useless fool.....
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
olril17:

can you see you v got problems... I remembered I specifically and collectively blamed elders...Is nwodo not an elder?

Like I said stop wastig your time. Nigeria can never work...even the founding fathers know. I don't know what you want Nwodo to tell you...? May be you want him to tell you that all is well when there are no FG presence in the eastern zone.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by olril17(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

Like I said stop wastig your time. Nigeria can never work...even the founding fathers know. I don't know what you want Nwodo to tell you...? May be you want him to tell you that all is well when there are no FG presence in the eastern zone.
stop hating of people because of their ethnic group...that's my message... as for the other things you said,u are entitled to own own opinion

1 Like

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
olril17:

stop hating of people because of their ethnic group...that's my message... as for the other things you said,u are entitled to own own opinion

Show evidence where hate came up in our discussions? I only reiterated facts that are already known.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Chinablack: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
ohaneze criminals are the igbo number one enemies
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by lilian789: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
hey lee ndi ka
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by somito121(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Igbos to me are marginalized based on the fact that they refuse to put their house in other as well as their greediness.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Cooly100: 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
somito121:
Igbos to me are marginalized based on the fact that they refuse to put their house in other as well as their greediness.

Bro you need to improve your enlightenment by getting more education.

Is it their greed that made the 2nd Niger bridge the ony project that comes up every election period?

Is it the lack of putting their house in order that made the clueless and divisive FG not the consider investing in their region?

Please enlighten us.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by somito121(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cooly100:

Bro you need to improve your enlightenment by getting more education.

Is it their greed that made the 2nd Niger bridge the ony project that comes up every election period?

Is it the lack of putting their house in order that made the clueless and divisive FG not the consider investing in their region?

Please enlighten us.
First and foremost, it all started during the race to 2007 elections, the eastern region presented not less than 15 candidates as presidential aspirant under Pdp.They would have easily won it, if they had presented a single candidate from the region.
Secondly, For each of the four most powerful positions then, knowing fully well that they can easily get one if the had chosen to have a plan b for the other three, so that projects/contracts can be influenced. They still went ahead to put all their eggs in one basket.
Thirdly, we move to 2015 before saraki became the president of the senate, APC zoned that seat to the southeast and still failed themselves by not planning well( Thanks to EKWUNIFE from anambra central).
Brother, if the eastern region wants development, they need to learn the southwestern way. Mind you I am from anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
If na to say dem never become President I gree o . But for other things I no know the.meaning of marginalisation be dat.
All the big contracts in nearly all MDAs moves around the northerners and the southeasterners .
The Igbo people should get their priorities right. Things will fall in line.
Wait till 2019 politicking start.u will.see the strength of higher bidders.
There was no time things were being 'plotted' against the Igbos that prominent igbos were not there to assent.
Unity is Igbos' greatest problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by toye440: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Cooly100:

QED.
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by BetaThings: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Cooly100:

toye440:

QED.

So what about this thread?

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

1 Like

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by BetaThings: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Cooly100:

What form of hatred did Awolowo build...when he advised that children should be starved to death in 1969?

This is a video of the Biafran leaders meeting Gowon to signify end of the war

Biafran soldiers looked well-fed. You cannot claim that the FG starved the children and fed the soldiers to intensify fighting. can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSRa6KE_rg

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by joy17: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
very empity
Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by Iceberg3: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2018
DonVikings:
Dont mind them. Check this thread and you would almost vomit at their hypocrisy. https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

I can NEVER feel sorry for them. angry angry

You never sorry for your hungry self na other people you wan sorry for,mental grin

Looks like the mods yaff done the needful lols

grin grin
Enjoy your beans grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Remains Most Marginalised Tribe In Nigeria – Nwodo by hzqgewchan: 3:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Nfl Jerseys On Online store

Jaylen Watkins Jersey As a popular sport, football is loved by people all over the world. They crave to watch a live action football game. Meanwhile, they want to have some football memorabilia such as the NFL jerseys with the players signature. With the abundant demands of memorabilia, it leads to the increase of football memorabilia shops. Besides the local retrial stores, there have many online stores Philadelphia Eagles.

Isaac Seumalo Jersey Once a particular football season is about to start, almost all of the football fans worldwide want to have one isaac seumalo jersey. It is because this is the best way to show their support for their favorite football star players as well as football teams. It also makes them a star especially whenever their jerseys are authentic and branded. malcolm jenkins jersey Furthermore, there are so many football shops today that offer branded football shirts and jerseys which are more stylish, vibrant and colorful. However, jake elliott jersey this kind of shop offers football kits like jerseys in much higher prices compared to any other football shops available anywhere else. So, one good option is to via internet to look for a cost-effective shop.

Darren Sproles Jersey After all, online shopping is already possible today with an easy access to the Internet. Also, compare prices when buying jerseys to have more savings. Moreover, one should make sure that the donnie jones jersey which he or she is going to purchase will last long. It is because there are some jerseys which do not last long due to a rapid change in the football fashion industry. However, before purchasing NFL Jerseys online, you must carefully observe the store and its goods to make sure the quality of jason kelce jersey is qualified and its credibility is high. Then, you can choose the suitable goods with reasonable price.

Brandon Brooks Jersey Indeed, NFL Jerseys are available in a huge variety of styles from the bizarre to the awe-inspiring ones. However, there are some important things to consider in buying the football jerome brown jersey. Because football memorabilia shops have many, as the stores on the streets and the high tech online shopping stores on the web. You need to find a good store. And if you come to this store http://www.jerseysbee.com/, you will find more wholesale jason peters jersey, discount jerseys and so on. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Not Tambuwal, See Those Who Ran Wike Street / Senators Go Tough On Jonathan For Failing To Implement Resolutions / Nigerian Institute Of Journalism House Named After Isa Funtua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.