Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] (9172 Views)

If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Always enjoying free light from year to year.
Always eating anything you like.
No single relationship wahala.
Constant food and fruits.
Never working in this life again.
Make money while you sleep 24/7 under a chilled AC and withdraw it at the end of the month to invest.
Never give women money, yet they love you.

So, if you're in this shoe, what will you do? Image below.

If you're not in this shoe, but would like to be, let me know and I'll tell you how to never suffer or work for money again unlike most Nigerians. Money needs to work for you, not the other way round.

If you don't make money work for you, you'll end up being stressed and depressed as you constantly work for money. I pray this will never be your portion for the rest of your life in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Dranoid: 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
iLegendd:

If you're not in this shoe, but would like to be, let me know and I'll tell you how to never suffer or work for money again unlike most Nigerians. Money needs to work for you, not the other way round.

If you don't make money work for you, you'll end up being stressed and depressed as you constantly work for money.

i want to be in this shoe o

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Temidayo9(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bring your shoe abeg, make I enter completely

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by HitSong: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
iLegendd:
Make money while you sleep 24/7 under a chilled AC and withdraw it at the end of the month to invest.

If you don't make money work for you, you'll end up being stressed and depressed as you constantly work for money. I pray this will never be your portion for the rest of your life in Jesus name.

Grow up kid

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Eagleboney(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
what's your fucking point now, who give a Bleep on the rainboot you are wearing not to talk of being inside it

7 Likes

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dranoid:

i want to be in this shoe o
if you are good with writing, carve a niche, prepare your scripts and book cover, submit/upload it to draft2digital or smashwords fill in ur account details and monitor ur book performance. At the end of the month go and withdraw ur money. shekina.

it's that simple... The lazy OP will make it look like a big deal... just wait and watch his next comment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
iLegendd:

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Firstnebo: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm interested
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lol. Wayre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Mrrationalshop: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2020
I will quickly come out from the shoe
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Mightyguy(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Oya shield more light
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Ayoleeboy007: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Highly interested
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2020
HitSong:

Grow up kid

Sadly, no. If I grow up, who will be creating threads for you to react on and get likes and shares for your negativity?

Some of us need to be the happy people who say and post whatever they like despite how people will react just to give depressed and frustrated people at home something to react on. If we don't give you something to react on, your life will be boring.

Don't get mad, more is coming. It's all fun for me and it's "reactions" for you.

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Mightyguy:

Oya shield more light

There is an ITK above who knows more than I do, so I think he has all the answers you need. Send him a PM to guide you and see what he'll say. Lol.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
Heistman:
Lol. Wayre

Lol. No be small. I just wan pepper my haters small. Very soon I fit share 1k recharge card each for all my haters.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Eagleboney:
what's your fucking point now,
who give a Bleep on the rainboot you are wearing not to talk of being inside it

Séun doesn't give a f*ck. For you, you do give a f*ck and that's why you're angry and commented. Those who didn't give a f*ck read and left, but those who do, commented or clicked the likes/shares buttons either negatively or positively. Whichever way, it doesn't move me.

The mind is a mysterious ocean which most of you don't know how it works and those of us who do can toy with your mind via the kind of posts we create or replies we give.

Readers are leaders, so focus on reading books that will help you understand the mind and the universe better, not waste all your precious time commenting on Nairaland for likes/shares or to be noticed by someone who doesn't care about you.

Stop shooting yourself on the foot. Life is a game and if you can't play it, you'll be played to your disadvantage.

Though, I do advise people to play the game in a legit way and stay honest while playing it.

You better read and ignore to avoid what I'm about to say next. I have warned you. #Smile.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Temidayo9:
Bring your shoe abeg, make I enter completely

Hahaha. Oya, enter and drive. When you reach my street, let me know.

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by DaFlash: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Bros but Why you censor your face?
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MrCork: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

angry
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by MrCork: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

naggin naggin moaining nagggin naggin…
.bro...are u doin pirrrrrriod?(juss askin)
angry
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2020
DaFlash:
Bros but Why you censor your face?

I'm too ugly and too broke. If I show it, this thread will become a battle field with too many meaningless comments about my body parts.

Las las, all is just part of jealousy and frustration. So, I intentionally do the things I do to control the way the frustrated ones react and comment.

Since they are frustrated, I have the power to control their emotions and comments without giving them much loopholes to vent.

I give them something to react on, but not too much to avoid being overdosed.

I think I'm too playful and too emotionally wicked at the same time. Lol. #JustForFun.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by sadeeqson: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

baba what is the way
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Rule 1: Don't punish haters by words, but by your success.
Rule 2: Don't punish haters by hating them back, but your silence.

I decided to apply rule 1 in this post to see how they'll react and it worked and will always work.

I may share 10 more rules of life, before that, I'll like to share how things went last night. It was crazy.

If you want to hear it, raise your hand.

3 Likes

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2020
sadeeqson:
baba what is the way

God, honesty, and focus are the only ways. Except that, there is no other way. Any other way you follow won't last long.
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Emreks(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
This kind shoe make sense
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Emreks:
This kind shoe make sense

The things inside the shoe is more than what I mentioned, but I don't want to reveal all to avoid making those with weak minds feel too depressed, oppressed, and suicidal. You know, most Nigerian men's emotion is fragile.

They may take sniper and waste their precious lives and in heaven, God will hold me responsible for being the cause of their depression which led to the act of taking their lives out of frustration that others are succeeding except them.

If everyone who reads my posts is strong like you, I would've revealed a lot, but the weak minds do read my posts too and they see all success stories and showing of pictures as a way to mock them. This adds to their depression.

One question. Are you a weak mind or a strong mind?

2 Likes

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Lawdis(m): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

....on a serious note I wan enter this shoe but I don't know how, can I be helped

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lawdis:

....on a serious note I wan enter this shoe but I don't know how, can I be helped

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd lecture will be delivered by BadRadio. The boy is stalking me too much while thinking he knows what I know. I'm irritated by it. In fact, I feel he knows more than I do. So, I'll hand it over to him to explain with LOTS of screenshot evidence of his success in what he's explaining.

A picture says a thousand words. Talk without showing is inaction.

When Buhari says, "We'll bring the criminals/perpetrators to book." Just know NOTHING will happen and nobody will be brought to book as long as they are APC members, Boko Haram, or herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by Lawdis(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
iLegendd:

The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd lecture will be delivered by BadRadio. The boy is stalking me too much while thinking he knows what I know. I'm irritated by it. In fact, I feel he knows more than I do. So, I'll hand it over to him to explain with LOTS of screenshot evidence of his success in what he's explaining.

A picture says a thousand words. Talk without showing is inaction.

When Buhari says, "We'll bring the criminals/perpetrators to book." Just know NOTHING will happen and nobody will be brought to book as long as they are APC members, Boko Haram, or herdsmen.

Please if you have any idea to elevate many out empty wallet.....better share it and stop chasing others with another persons sins OK

.....be a good guy
Re: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lawdis:

Please if you have any idea to elevate many out empty wallet.....better share it and stop chasing others with another persons sins OK

.....be a good guy

You have a point, but it seems you're new to my posts. The help started in 2016 with my now deactivated account. You really missed the old days.

Though, some of my threads in this account still have some gems to peruse. As long as you're willing to read, you'll catch up as we all wait for Mr. BadRadio's lectures — the master of the game. I'm one of his students.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.