Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How To Make Female Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Female Friends (2009 Views)

Do I Really Need To Make Female Friends In The University? / "Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Hello house. I am in my late 20s and I don't have females around me. I grew up in a religious home and as such having difficulty in flowing with girls. The few times, its either I get carried away by only her smile or appear awkward or indecisive wen tlkin to a girl so I rarely do it. Not that I am that shy but its hard for me having girls around. It pains me mostly owing to the fact that I'm a very handsome and intelligent guy but I am introverted too.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Well i understand your point..
I may be wrong but i think you are still a virgin or a chronic masturbator..

And it's like you don't have sisters or you don't have sisters that you relate to very well..

Any guy that grew up amongst ladies around him as sisters, will never be shy of outside ladies..
That being said..
Op i think the kind of friends you have played major role in you still being shy amongst ladies..

You really need to go out more with those your extrovert friends, try talk to ladies in a public place like a club,, Don't have the thoughts of them rejecting you..
always be positive when it comes to talking and taking a lady's number for the first time..
Engage more with them on Facebook, give them a call, ones in a while, summon courage and invite anyone for sex, be she an olosho or slayqueen..

You must be fearless, ladies don't like weak men, always show courage when with them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Female Friends by donstan18: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018

Do I Need Female Friends?

Because I Know I Might End Up fvckin all Of Them
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018
You're normal.

The first thing u need to know well is that women are not sexual beings..they're not at all. Though they dress in sexually provocative atire most times that makes u think they think about sex as much as you do but their mind is far from it.

When you know that, then start to have normal childish conversations with them that has nothing to do with sex no matter how tempted you are. Talk about films, clothes, make up, food and small gossip if you can bear it. They'll start liking you then gradually change your topic to color of pants, shaving of hair, different styles of sitting of ladies, panty-lines showing from skirts etc, then personalize it. In summary do as if the sex means nothing to you. By the time you eat her puunani like 25 times, she must have thought youre one responsible guy who loves her. When youre done, you'll clean mouth and move to the next available pusssydoll.

However if she can reason properly, she would realize that there's no difference between you and the guys who talk about sex from the beginning..in fact those ones are better Bcus they make their intensions known rather than deceiving them. They don't like guys who are straightforward with them..that's the tip.

You can PM me for further advice!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Well i understand your point..
I may be wrong but i think you are still a virgin or a chronic masturbator..

And it's like you don't have sisters or you don't have sisters that you relate to very well..

Any guy that grew up amongst ladies around him as sisters, will never be shy of outside ladies..
That being said..
Op i think the kind of friends you have played major role in you still being shy amongst ladies..

You really need to go out more with those your extrovert friends, try talk to ladies in a public place like a club,, Don't have the thoughts of them rejecting you..
always be positive when it comes to talking and taking a lady's number for the first time..
Engage more with them on Facebook, give them a call, ones in a while, summon courage and invite anyone for sex, be she an olosho or slayqueen..

You must be fearless, ladies don't like weak men, always show courage when with them..
OK thanks.......
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Rigel95(m): 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
k
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You're normal.

The first thing u need to know well is that women are not sexual beings..they're not at all. Though they dress in sexually provocative atire most times that makes u think they think about sex as much as you do but their mind is far from it.

When you know that, then start to have normal childish conversations with them that has nothing to do with sex no matter how tempted you are. Talk about films, clothes, make up, food and small gossip if you can bear it. They'll start liking you then gradually change your topic to color of pants, shaving of hair, different styles of sitting of ladies, panty-lines showing from skirts etc, then personalize it. In summary do as if the sex means nothing to you. By the time you eat her puunani like 25 times, she must have thought youre one responsible guy who loves her. When youre done, you'll clean mouth and move to the next available pusssydoll.

However if she can reason properly, she would realize that there's no difference between you and the guys who talk about sex from the beginning..in fact those ones are better Bcus they make their intensions known rather than deceiving them. They don't like guys who are straightforward with them..that's the tip.

You can PM me for further advice!
thanks a million bro.. Would like to chat u on whatsapp
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2018
I'm already getting responses ...... Keep em coming brethren
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Mandrake007(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
You don't need female friends you need more friends unless you just tryna fucck,dont lie do you truly want females or you just wanna fucck?
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Successdude:
thanks a million bro.. Would like to chat u on whatsapp
Ok whats ur number or send me a pm
Re: How To Make Female Friends by lilmax(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
lol, this one know Wetin e dey talk? grin

okay answer this question, what exactly do you need them for?
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
lilmax:
lol, this one know Wetin e dey talk? grin

okay answer this question, what exactly do you need them for?
guy just get out of here. Thank you
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
You don't need female friends you need more friends unless you just tryna fucck,dont lie do you truly want females or you just wanna fucck?
k
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:

Re: How To Make Female Friends by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Go and download tinder, badoo and instamessenger
Successdude:
Hello house. I am in my late 20s and I don't have females around me. I grew up in a religious home and as such having difficulty in flowing with girls. The few times, its either I get carried away by only her smile or appear awkward or indecisive wen tlkin to a girl so I rarely do it. Not that I am that shy but its hard for me having girls around. It pains me mostly owing to the fact that I'm a very handsome and intelligent guy but I am introverted too.
Re: How To Make Female Friends by lilmax(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Successdude:
guy just get out of here. Thank you
you are more confused than you think grin

you don't even know what you want grin
Re: How To Make Female Friends by Mandrake007(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
lilmax:
you are more confused than you think grin

you don't even know what you want grin
guy I wan die grin grin abeg pity the guy,he just wan fucck grin... Successdude just go out more or you can be a loner like me it's not that bad..
Re: How To Make Female Friends by AstroG: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Successdude:

Just Work Hard and Make Money

All these Whores Parading themselves as Female will become your friends to the extent that your House will become a PILGRIMAGE CENTRE

1 Like

Re: How To Make Female Friends by Successdude(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Mandrake007:
guy I wan die grin grin abeg pity the guy,he just wan fucck grin... Successdude just go out more or you can be a loner like me it's not that bad..
<html><head></head><body>
lilmax:
you are confused than you think grin

you don&#039;t even know what you want grin
lol...........two mumu

(1) (Reply)

BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? / Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.