Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos (1152 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2018
The Ghanaian singer and model Deborah Owusu-Bonsu took to Instagram to release nude photos of herself covering her modesty with beads.

The model said he had the inspiration to do a natural shoot and called it the ‘daughter of the sun’.

Deborah was looking for a natural shoot and she certainly got it.

See her photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ghanaian-singer-and-model-deborah-owusu-bonsu-releases-unclad-photos/

Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Everybody has a price,, if you know, you know..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Everybody has a price,, if you know, you know..

Really? Like What And What?
Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? Like What And What?
Don't worry yourself my dear op, matters like this, are best discussed privately..

hope you understand my point?
Re: Ghanaian Singer And Model Deborah Owusu-bonsu Releases Unclad Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Finally!

And I've been accusin' my face-me-I-kick-you neighbour for stealin' my generator rope since last night.

Chei!

(1) (Reply)

Please Dont Ignore...help! / Chai: See This Guy Guy B*ng!ng Lagos Girl He Met On Instagram For 5k Instant Pay / See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.