Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (34445 Views)

TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by vitality22(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
So you joined Nairaland to beg for 25k? bros fear God o
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Antenna

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by jaxxy(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Great technology always impresses me
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by shogsman(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=KokoMadiba post=66659038] :oI swear this phone go sell for Nigeria, no matter the price. ..
Come February 14th, I'm buying one for ma girl, shiz ma dimples grin[/q

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Evan the Kidnapper brand
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by sylve11: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:
This is for glo users and people who live in Ahoada, Ohaji/Egbeme, Ndele.

Lwkmd grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by job1(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
This guy sha. Nawa ooh.
Just like that?
So when you join or joined twitter and Facebook , same thing abi?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Honestagbons(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2018
The world didn't not recognize in so much,cos thuraya is from the Arabic,if na (US) do am,e for b like iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by OhiOfIhima: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Scammer! If you cannot raise 25k to pay ur house rent, u have no reason to reside in Lasgidi.. Alayee, match on to your Village square. Poor scamming agility.
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by mayorkyzo: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2018
bankulizer:
Oh my love for Thuraya! My dad got me one in JSS1..................A senior later scammed me out of it 2 years later. angry grin.
Linus mba

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Quelle: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
KokoMadiba:
:oI swear this phone go sell for Nigeria, no matter the price. ..
Come February 14th, I'm buying one for ma girl, shiz ma dimples grin

Not even ur family house can buy the phone...Thuraya is one of the most expensive phone in the world...So let one stupid gel land u into debt
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Proffeluczy1(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:

what do mean is for glo users?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by mayorkyzo: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Instead of you to think of how to do hot jobs from now till end of April, you've already decided begging is your last option.. Carry on
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by greggng: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2018
bankulizer:
Oh my love for Thuraya! My dad got me one in JSS1..................A senior later scammed me out of it 2 years later. angry grin.

I know your dad bought a chinko type for you. That class of phone is very expensive to maintain cos you pay both ways...I mean if you receive call , you pay and if you call you pay. No dad will give a son such money consuming gadget
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by iwashere2: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Anybody with this phone should b properly checked.i am in my house,comanbeatme
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
kosasly:
The price in Nigeria will be hell undecided

And buhari's cohorts will still use stolen money given to them by their oga to buy it.
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by stanisbaratheon: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
kosasly:
The price in Nigeria will be hell undecided

Hell na small na. It will be hellelle
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
mayorkyzo:
Instead of you to think of how to do hot jobs from now till end of April, you've already decided begging is your last option.. Carry on

In another post here on NL it was lady begging for 22k to complete her 35k school fees!
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by CaptainFM1: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2018
bankulizer:

Very nice dad. Was the Thuraya any of these types:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
bankulizer:

Lion!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by ariesbull: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Big boys phone
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2018
tunisbaba:

I swear, the price could be 1 million in Nigeria.

E go pass sef!
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
If this phone ever comes to Nigeria, all networking parastartals will contribute money and buy one then begin to use it as modem to upload and download, since it will be data free

Who told u the data will be free?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by jshow(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
Phone used by Terrorist and corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2018
ilevic:
And one idiot will buy this fone that is meant forpeople who visit areas that lack good mobile network and be forming big guys with it in cities...

Izzit ur money? grin
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by enonche85(m): 9:22am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:

Were u not the one requesting for school fees in another post yesterday on NL?

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Eagba(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2018
KokoMadiba:
:oI swear this phone go sell for Nigeria, no matter the price. ..
Come February 14th, I'm buying one for ma girl, shiz ma dimples grin
never you hold any girl with high hope. She's only human. In my mind i was ready to reject a million dollar in place for my girl, guess what? we broke up the next week
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:
hehehehe
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by obijelo(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2018
How can afford this

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Jcan: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Idiot who tell u say no network for ohaji egbema
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by uzoma213(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Thuraya! Old school
no school like old school grin
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by kokomilala(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
What's the going rate? Chukwurdi, gemme this damn phone! ☺️

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline / The Major Secret Behind The Cheap Smartphones We Have Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.