Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch (34443 Views)

TECNO Debuts Globally The World’s First Polychromatic Photoisomer Technology / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
wow
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by cornoil(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by cornoil(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
SYL2018:
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by sonety2k(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2018
cool
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:
This is for glo users and people who live in Ahoada, Ohaji/Egbeme, Ndele.
Is like you served there during ur nysc days. Mine was crazy... grin grin grin
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Lexxyyla(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Who are we MEETING?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by ChaleeBendel: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Get me one.
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by tomdon(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
ilevic:
And one idiot will buy this fone that is meant forpeople who visit areas that lack good mobile network and be forming big guys with it in cities...

You sound like the idiot here
Your cities here in Nigeria lack good mobile network so why shouldn't they use it therein??
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by colossus91(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:
portharcourt first son sighted grin
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Abimbola29(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2018
I have a question if someone should get this
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Abimbola29(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2018
I have a question if someone should get this Thuraya phone,how do you need to make call with it,that's it comes with its own sim,pls I need enlightenment
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by amerlino(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
kkko:

Nwata Akwo na azu....

Modified : See the guy face self.. anyway someone have sent you 1naira
lol guy u are wickedooo one nairaland kai
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by apex4545(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Are u sure abt what u ar saying?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Nightking04(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

what do mean is for glo users?
Poor network.
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by kashosft: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2018

https://bebssa..com
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by Proffeluczy1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nightking04:
Poor network.
ok
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by mvem(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
Boko haram go like this news...they normally use thuraya which is very difficult to tap or trace
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by tunisbaba(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
iwashere2:
Anybody with this phone should b properly checked.i am in my house,comanbeatme
Lol. Why?
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by simiolu1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
pweshboi:
Hahahah nah ihialla mbano
Biko include Ehime Mbano and Dioka Nzerem

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by xtervaganza(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
ArticleBeast:
Thuraya is truly a worthy brand...They have been able to set a class for themselves

abeg make una check my signature jare...
nonsense class wey no bring den money

Even tecno sell units pass dem
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by KokoMadiba(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Quelle:

Not even ur family house can buy the phone...Thuraya is one of the most expensive phone in the world...So let one stupid gel land u into debt

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by bankulizer: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
greggng:

I know your dad bought a chinko type for you. That class of phone is very expensive to maintain cos you pay both ways...I mean if you receive call , you pay and if you call you pay. No dad will give a son such money consuming gadget

Really? Is Is this poverty mentality? No Sir, the real Thuraya Satellite phone, black color. Thick with thick antenna
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by bankulizer: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Very nice dad. Was the Thuraya any of these types:

No Sir, the real black color Thuraya Satellite phone with the thick antenna. I'm sure you don't know what it looks like. Poverty!
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by bankulizer: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
mayorkyzo:
Linus mba

Really? Do you even know what it looks like? Black Thuraya, thick. With thick antenna, satellite phone. Na wa o. Chain! Nigerians don suffer
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by CaptainFM1: 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
bankulizer:

No Sir, the real black color Thuraya Satellite phone with the thick antenna. I'm sure you don't know what it looks like. Poverty!

Hey yah....How I wish I can tell you I've gone beyond Thuraya...Palasa phone! I'm a merchant navy...And there's no satellite phones you can think of that I haven't used cos that's simply the means of communicating from the deep sea. I personally bought Motorola Iridium with 2years full coverage.....That's the king of Satellite mobile phones if you must know. And if I will have to tell you how inmarsat works within 70degrees North and South, I'm sure you will be lost somewhere in the Bay of Biscay.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by bankulizer: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
CaptainFM1:

Hey yah....How I wish I can tell you I've gone beyond Thuraya...Palasa phone! I'm a merchant navy...And there's no satellite phones you can think of that I haven't used cos that's simply the means of communicating from the deep sea. I personally bought Motorola Iridium with 2years full coverage.....That's the king of Satellite mobile phones if you must know. And if I will have to tell you how inmarsat works within 70degrees North and South, I'm sure you will be lost somewhere in the Bay of Biscay.

Hey, I am sorry but I need that Motorola sir
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by psucc(m): 7:40am On Jun 18, 2018
bankulizer:

Hey, I am sorry but I need that Motorola sir
I luv this
Re: Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch by MarkWayne89: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Can I wire transfer with it without a trace by the governement? grin grin

Kidding aside though I think this is designed for people who needs a mobile connection when you are in the deserted areas of the gulf.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smartphone Addicts Now Have Their Own Walking Lane In China [must See] / Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / NCC Reveals What’ll Happen To People Without NIN After October 31 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.