Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (48633 Views)

Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
nerodenero:
[b] Sincerely, nobody would have believed Barcelona will crumble like a pack of cards, giving away a 3-goal advantage to a team like Roma, yet it happened and that is football.

Nobody would have guessed that Cr7-led Madrid will give away 3 goals, yet it happened and that is football. Highly unpredictable, delicate and can humble anybody. It is like a biscuit, cracks anyhow.

At one point to another, all teams have benefitted from Referee's error. Examining that penalty call closely, Vasquez was goal-bound. He was already going down while waiting for a contact. Unfortunately, there was a slight push from behind by the Juventus player. If I were the referee, having less than a split second to decide and knowing the player was goal-bound, I would point to the spot for a penalty. The referee had a luxury of consulting the official that was closed to the goal area, whether he consulted him via a call for clarity, nobody knows.

I'd say it was a soft penalty, lucky Madrid and unfortunate Juventus but I hope Real Madrid wont shout foul-play when they are at the receiving end in the future. [/b]

You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by NeeKlaus: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
messi can't be heartbroken over someone he is better than by far.

Overall goal ratio
Messi 0.81
Ronaldo 0.72
So who is the better goal scorer ?

Not to talk of assists
Let's talk about trophies, both club and individual. Who has more, please?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Go and read what Buffon said about the referee yesterday. Everything he said was on point.

If that referee was sensitive , he wouldn't award an unclear penalty in the 93rd minute

Oh! He shouldn't be sensitive to this right?

You are very right

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
only if we can focus that interest diverted at football to nation and continental building values as Africans, surely things would improve by the littlest fraction
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by charlesm91(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:
All I know is that what's goes around d comes around. Karma would remind Madrid of this. All the people saying the ball was a penalty won't say this if it were to be the other way round.
Madrid won't always win the UCL so leave karma. They've been on the receiving end too, remember Pepe Dani Alves incident in UCL 2012? This ucl isn't guaranteed either, but certainly after last night game it's a wake up call for them. Ramos being suspended was a major blow to their performance.

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by castrokins(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
What Exactly Did Ronaldo Do, Convert A Penalty?

He Played The Entire Stretch Of The Game And Only Needed A Controversial Peno To Win.

I Bet You, Messi Will Care Less.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi was more heartbroken than Buffon yesterday.
C. Ronaldo keeps making him look like a learner and it isn't fair.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
DabLord:
Good at only Tapin
And penalty
And also winning trophies

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by thunderbabs: 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:
Well Ronaldo has too many hater but learn a lesson from him...Reply your haters with more success not more words...Hope una dey check my siggy

If Bale had taken the penalty, we wouldnt be hearing all dz Ronaldo shit talks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by anigbajumo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
castrokins:
What Exactly Did Ronaldo Do, Convert A Penalty?

He Played The Entire Stretch Of The Game And Only Needed A Controversial Peno To Win.

I Bet You, Messi Will Care Less.

Lol,so disgusting. I dunno wat messi has to do with ronaldo scoring a controversial penalty. Watin b messi problem, some of them just littering the cyberspace as of they don't think b4 they write....
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Streetgent: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
DabLord:
Uefa real Madrid
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by ipobarecriminals: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
fergieboy:
undecided
fergieboy:
20k.if u gree
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by MrEgghead(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
heckymaicon:
Ororo is the G.O.A.T
he's never accorded such status by sport pundits and writers.
The debate has always been Maradona, Messi and Pele.
It's so funny Madrid fans bring this up to console themselves. Anyways, all man to his onions.
Football is not all about scoring goals and being in a fortunate team..
The debate on the greatest is based on individual plays and performances not team's induced achievement.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by mainboy247(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
I truely sympathised wit vidal...bt one thing is certain in this our crasy world...no matter how good u are people will always criticise u..nd if am left to choose...i will tak criticism as a compliment.

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
daewoorazer:

Shines light on the shortcomings of Olivier....if he should handle such volatile matches in the future or not...

Never underestimate the power of the media....have u heard of Cambridge analytica sir?

You just trying to make yourself feel important. Keep it up. You're entitled to it.

You mean Cambridge Analytica also have acces to Olivier Facebook data?
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
messi can't be heartbroken over someone he is better than by far.

Overall goal ratio
Messi 0.81
Ronaldo 0.72
So who is the better goal scorer ?

Not to talk of assists

Hw many goals Messi score in d champions League compare to CR7? Dis is d 3rd consecutive time Messi has been knocked out of Champions League

4 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
elChapo1:

all four goals from last night have been awarded to Harry Kane after he appealed to UEFA that the goals were scored from his personal space.

Can you explain the "Harry Kane personal space" to me cos I saw a similar comment yesterday and I'm not sure of what it means? Thanks wink

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by daewoorazer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

You just trying to make yourself feel important. Keep it up. You're entitled to it.

You mean Cambridge Analytica also have acces to Olivier Facebook data?

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ovie56(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrEgghead:
he's never accorded such status by sport pundits and writers.
The debate has always been Maradona, Messi and Pele.
It's so funny Madrid fans bring this up to console themselves. Anyways, all man to his onions.
Football is not all about scoring goals and being in a fortunate team..
The debate on the greatest is based on individual plays and performances not team's induced achievement.
I like to be bias too.. sometimes it makes me haopy... but a simple Google search of ronaldo G.o.a..t will put your mind at rest.. peace

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi was more heartbroken than Buffon yesterday. C. Ronaldo keeps making him look like a learner and it isn't fair.
A learner in ojoro we understand.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Let's talk about trophies, both club and individual. Who has more, please?
messi
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
UltimatedeBest:

Hw many goals Messi score in d champions League compare to CR7? Dis is d 3rd consecutive time Messi has been knocked out of Champions League
if messi play the number of games Ronaldo played he will score more than him.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
if messi play the number of games Ronaldo played he will score more than him.

Lol
If Salah also played the number of games messi played, he will score more than him

Shebi o stupid

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
maynia:

Lol
If Salah also played the number of games messi played, he will score more than him

Shebi o stupid
try get sense small

You compare players by goal ratio not amount of goals.

Or are you telling me that Walcott of arsenal is better than Mbakpe because the former has more goals?
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by engrchykae(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:
All I know is that what's goes around d comes around. Karma would remind Madrid of this. All the people saying the ball was a penalty won't say this if it were to be the other way round.
nigerians are wicked and evil in nature.
They hate the good and love the bad.
Just like they chose buhari over Jonathan.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
try get sense small

You compare players by goal ratio not amount of goals.

Or are you telling me that Walcott of arsenal is better than Mbakpe because the former has more goals?

Tell Messi to enter ucl final more often

When last did messi score in a quarter final match?

Ronaldo scored one yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
maynia:

messi is the best midfielder and finisher in his team. He provides d final pass for his teammates to score or assist Suarez or him. So u can't come some1 dat plays from d deep to some one dat is always waiting for tap in or cross.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
maynia:

ref assisted goal?

Last season UCL ref gave him 3good offside goals.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by cr7lomo: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
if you ever did maths in your school days then calculate messi and Ronaldo goal ratio in champions league (goals divided by matches played ) then you will know who is better

Do thesame in league and you will know too.

At country Ronaldo is better 0.54 to messi's 0.50

If remove all d fake penalties and offside goals then your good cr7 would be competing with Suarez not messi

U sound so stu.pid and pained
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Butoneday2(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Go and read what Buffon said about the referee yesterday. Everything he said was on point.

Just like he said, that referee should have watched that match with a bottle of sprite with his family, not in the middle of the field.

I am not a football fanatic, but Juventus deserved to be in the semi-finals. That call was very unfair and insensitive.
N'uche nke gi? undecided undecided
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
cr7lomo:

U sound so stu.pid and pained
says an airheaded gaynaldo penaldo asslicker.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by donb06: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

Just like he said, that referee should have watched that match with a bottle of sprite with his family, not in the middle of the field.

I am not a football fanatic, but Juventus deserved to be in the semi-finals. That call was very unfair and insensitive.
and realmadrid doesn't deserve it?? I understand ur emotions bro.. But Madrid qualified because they also won 3-0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.