Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (48641 Views)

Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by nick98(m): 12:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Arturo is heartbroken definitely cos is not a fan of Ronaldo or Madrid
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by hopefulLandlord: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
ref assisted goal?

Last season UCL ref gave him 3good offside goals.

Stop talking nonsense

The two offside goals against Bayern happened after the ref gave Bayern an offside goal too

Bayern's second goal - which equalised the tie - was off and that's why the game went into extra time where Ron scored those two offside goals, if all decisions were correct Madrid would've qualified straight

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by hopefulLandlord: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
messi is the best midfielder and finisher in his team. He provides d final pass for his teammates to score or assist Suarez or him. So u can't come some1 dat plays from d deep to some one dat is always waiting for tap in or cross.

Yet Ronaldo hold the record for most UCL assists. Goan buy sense

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
ref assisted goal?

Last season UCL ref gave him 3good offside goals.

And ucl ref didn't give any penalty to Barça against psg

Abi

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by cr7lomo: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2018
kenex4ever:
says an airheaded gaynaldo penaldo asslicker.

Una just de bad belle person wey de extra-ordinary, he personally qualified Madrid... scored 3 out of the four goals against juve and had one assist...if not for his lift to nod pass the ball to Vasquez , Madrid might have been out by now...I told my guys that if ronaldo was a Barca player,they will still hv been in the CL cos he wud most definitely score the much needed away goal...u guys should give this guy the honour he deserves...messi has not seen semis in the last three years while ronaldo has made 8 consecutive semis winning 3 in the last 4 yrs and has been Madrids top goal scorer since he joined in 09 ...CL top scorer for the past 5 seasons and will still make it six...abeg, make bad belle no kill una
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Rockyrascal(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
nerodenero:
Sincerely, nobody would have believed Barcelona will crumble like a pack of cards, giving away a 3-goal advantage to a team like Roma, yet it happened and that is football.

Nobody would have guessed that Cr7-led Madrid will give away 3 goals, yet it happened and that is football. Highly unpredictable, delicate and can humble anybody. It is like a biscuit, cracks anyhow.

At one point or another, all teams have benefitted from Referee's error. Examining that penalty call closely, Vasquez was goal-bound. He was already going down while waiting for a contact. Unfortunately, there was a slight push from behind by the Juventus player. If I were the referee, having less than a split second to decide and knowing the player was goal-bound, I would point to the spot for a penalty. The referee had a luxury of consulting the official that was closed to the goal area, whether he consulted him via a call for clarity, nobody knows.

I'd say it was a soft penalty, lucky Madrid and unfortunate Juventus but I hope Real Madrid wont shout foul-play when they are at the receiving end in the future.
very good analysis and observation, I must commend you for this.

A foul can be given whether it happens in the first minute or in the last minute that is the rule of the game, there should be no bias. there is no way you can clear a ball from behind in that position without making a contact...Good decision from the referee to award a penalty kick even when he was under pressure not to.

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Taku555(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2018
eodavids:

Guy, I see your comment as devoid of bias. So pls, tell me: was the foul commited against Madrid at the extra time not within the "18" of Juve?
I don't have time for arguing with you. Read my comment again maybe you were in the toilet and couldn't read to the line.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Can you explain the "Harry Kane personal space" to me cos I saw a similar comment yesterday and I'm not sure of what it means? Thanks wink

Harry Kane appealed the goal that was very obviously scored by Christian Erikson in the game against Stoke last week. even read that he swore on his daughter's life that the ball touched his shoulders. fans who saw the goal went bizarre, taunting him with the "personal space" jibe.

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
elChapo1:

Harry Kane appealed the goal that was very obviously scored by Christian Erikson in the game against Stoke last week. even read that he swore on his daughter's life that the ball touched his shoulders. fans who saw the goal went bizarre, taunting him with the "personal space" jab.

Oh, I see! cheesy
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mcquine:

A learner in ojoro we understand.

Bro!
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
JixNation:

Bro!
Lol.
Oga how body. grin
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
JixNation:

Bro!
Lol.
Oga how body. grin
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mcquine:

Lol.
Oga how body. grin

grin

I dey fine.
Me and you fit turn better friends last last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.