Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words (20062 Views)

Makinde, Oyo Government Trade Words Over Alleged Last-Minute Spending / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Alexk2(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
See our senators fighting over oil...not even the land or the people of those communities. Shows our leaders at all level are only playing lip service to "diversification". I wonder what'll happen when the oil wells dried up.

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by LZAA: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
unohbethel:
and also sai barber...for me i like buhari therefore he is my sai terrorist..hehe
grin grin
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Codes151(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
And the ones we've been exploring in other states have entered voice mail.

They looking for new wells to claim..

See thieves
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Guyman02: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
FanYogo1:
Igbo leaders just enjoy propaganda and lying to their people grin grin grin

They want to finish what Kanu started grin

Yoruba Muslim, this issue is not about Kanu or IPOB

8 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by norris123(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
I have always said it that wawa people are the number one enemies of Anambra state. They just can't hide their envy because we Anambra indigenes are far more endowed than and divinely superior to them. Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. Anambra indigenes will continue to stay light years ahead of those fake, incomplete and impure variety of Igbos. Anambra state owns those oil wells 100%! We won't share it with those mgbeke skulls. Wawa people can go get dirty with their useless coal.

Oga, I hope you are not referring to Enugu. How wil you be saying such to your fellow brothers in Enugu, if I may ask what's the difference between Enugu and Anambra? If we should argue on what you said that Anambra is far more ahead of Enugu, on what bases because if you are talking about the richest state in South East and safest state, I think Enugu is still leading. Or are you talking about individual hustle? Gone are those days people take Enugu people as being poor, business wise Enugu people are doing well or is it academically, we should not be hating on ourselves like that. Mind you am not from Enugu but I do live there, no state in south east beats Enugu State. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by CSTR1003: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
norris123:

Oga, I hope you are not referring to Enugu. How wil you be saying such to your fellow brothers in Enugu, if I may ask what's the difference between Enugu and Anambra? If we should argue on what you said that Anambra is far more ahead of Enugu, on what bases because if you are talking about the richest state in South East and safest state, I think Enugu is still leading. Or are you talking about individual hustle? Gone are those days people take Enugu people as being poor, business wise Enugu people are doing well or is it academically, we should not be hating on ourselves like that. Mind you am not from Enugu but I do live there, no state in south east beats Enugu State. Thanks
That guy is not igbo.

He knows igbos on nsiraland are naive simpletons who brag about the unfounded superiority of their villages and he plays you against each other.
It is a very sophisticated mind game.

11 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
norris123:

One thing they lack is manners.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by valx2: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
FanYogo1:
Igbo leaders just enjoy propaganda and lying to their people grin grin grin

They want to finish what Kanu started grin
and your mother has been lying to you about who is your biological father.a Fulani herdsman! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
I have always said it that wawa people are the number one enemies of Anambra state. They just can't hide their envy because we Anambra indigenes are far more endowed than and divinely superior to them. Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. Anambra indigenes will continue to stay light years ahead of those fake, incomplete and impure variety of Igbos. Anambra state owns those oil wells 100%! We won't share it with those mgbeke skulls. Wawa people can go get dirty with their useless coal.

This dullard is an Afonja
Pathetic thing

10 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Nigga44: 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Demola Ajayi. We know you afonjas

6 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by greggng: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:

I am sorry for your type. Imagine you discriminating against your fellow igbo man. A thing no right thinking person can do to his brother. Is this how you igbo want to achieve your biafra were some will claim they are superior than others? No wonder God has punished you by putting you under the care of people you Igbos would 've been miles ahead. You are a disgrace to what an igbo man stand for

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by deomelllo: 1:08am On Apr 13, 2018
lol @ oil producing state? Who dash Igbos any oil.?

Jokers...
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by jnfoage: 1:37am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ oil producing state? Who dash Igbos any oil.?

Jokers...
Stop being ignorant. South East is the fourth largest producer of palm oil, use google.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by donqx: 1:37am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by deomelllo: 1:55am On Apr 13, 2018
jnfoage:

Stop being ignorant. South East is the fourth largest producer of palm oil, use google.

See guilty conscience, I did not utter anything about SE.

Abi our name is ipob?

Look in the mirror for ignorant can't read and comprehend joker.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by uckennety(m): 2:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Creation of states makes brothers turn on brothers

See these are all igbo speaking communities in different states

Igbo speaking igala in kogi,enugu and anambra

Regionalism is better
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Ttipsy(f): 2:14am On Apr 13, 2018
so na oil mkk our leaders de throw words? lol

gv the oil producing status to Anambra! the state deserve it. they v already started exploration and has an oil ref installed.

wat has kogi or Enugu done to show the seriousness that they own it??

this kwontry self

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by NonsoWow: 2:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Ojiofor:

One thing they lack is manners.
Not just manners. Wawa people are very lazy which is why their people are usually poor and wretched. Ever wondered why the average Anambra family uses wawa people for house-helps, gate-keepers, labourers and farm workers? We rate them in the same category as the almajiris of the north because our people see through their igbo names into their envious hearts. Doesn't it strike you as curious why the kogi people were not the ones who raised objection to Anambra's new oil status but our hateful wawa neighbours who are perpetually bitter that Anambra indigenes continue to lord it over them? Anambra is always light years ahead of them which is why their wawa skulls are always thinking of how to stand as hindrance to Anambra progress. But the oil wells belong to Anambra state 100% and there is nothing their mgbeke skulls can do about it.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Yyeske(m): 3:04am On Apr 13, 2018
When we start our own wahala now, they'll say Ndianambra have started with our superiority complex and stuff, I can see so many Igbos not from Anambra condemning us,
You guys should just leave us alone please, anyi ajoro zi. We no want the friendship again. Anambra has sacrificed enough for the Igbo race and you guys can all go to hell, can't you even pity us? I don't blame you, it's idiots here that allow you guys to continue to continue this crap.
This stupid Igbo unity will end soon because Ndianambra are tired of sacrificing, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi can go on with it.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by deomelllo: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2018
Yyeske:
When we start our own wahala now, they'll say Ndianambra have started with our superiority complex and stuff, I can see so many Igbos not from Anambra condemning us,
You guys should just leave us alone please, anyi ajoro zi. We no want the friendship again. Anambra has sacrificed enough for the Igbo race and you guys can all go to hell, can't you even pity us? I don't blame you you, it's idiots here that allow you guys to continue to continue this crap

See ipob vexing and frustration...

grin grin grin
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by deomelllo: 3:17am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Not just manners. Wawa people are very lazy which is why their people are usually poor and wretched. Ever wondered why the average Anambra family uses wawa people for house-helps, gate-keepers, labourers and farm workers? We rate them in the same category as the almajiris of the north because our people see through their igbo names into their envious hearts. Doesn't it strike you as curious why the kogi people were not the ones who raised objection to Anambra's new oil status but our hateful wawa neighbours who are perpetually bitter that Anambra indigenes continue to lord it over them? Anambra is always light years ahead of them which is why their wawa skulls are always thinking of how to stand as hindrance to Anambra progress. But the oil wells belong to Anambra state 100% and there is nothing their mgbeke skulls can do about it.

The hatred and bitterness you people cultivate against other people no get boundary, even your own fellow ibo brothers and sisters are victims of your hatred and bitterness.

Who swear for you people?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Yyeske(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2018
H
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Yyeske(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2018
greggng:

I am sorry for your type. Imagine you discriminating against your fellow igbo man. A thing no right thinking person can do to his brother. Is this how you igbo want to achieve your biafra were some will claim they are superior than others? No wonder God has punished you by putting you under the care of people you Igbos would 've been miles ahead. You are a disgrace to what an igbo man stand for
Don't blame him, so many Anambrarians are getting pissed off because of the the conduct of other Igbos against us, wetin we do dem? We have same culture and language but we are hated all over the SE. We give them everything like indigenes in Anambra but we are treated differently in their domain.
Ndianambra are increasingly getting angry with them, Anioma and Abia still treats us well but Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo no send. When we start now, it will all over the internet.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by jnfoage: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:

See guilty conscience, I did not utter anything about SE.

Abi our name is ipob?

Look in the mirror for ignorant can't read and comprehend joker.
You obviously didn't get the sarcasm @ Palm oil.

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Adiola(f): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys should just leave us alone please, anyi ajoro zi. We no want the friendship again. Anambra has sacrificed enough for the Igbo race and you guys can all go to hell, can't you even pity us? I don't blame you, it's idiots here that allow you guys to continue to continue this crap.
This stupid Igbo unity will end soon because Ndianambra are tired of sacrificing, Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi can go on with it.
nonsowow please grow up ,you are no longer a kid

2 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by OjomaBrown: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
That oil is precisely from Ibaji local government from Kogi State . Dino is right
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Amoto94(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Na Kogi State get the oil
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by NonsoWow: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:

The hatred and bitterness you people cultivate against other people no get boundary, even your own fellow ibo brothers and sisters are victims of your hatred and bitterness.

Who swear for you people?

grin grin grin
Afonjas apparently can't do without sniffing Igbo asses, the odour gives you a high. Better stay off my ass. Stick to your shot put throwing in osogbo. This is internal igbo affair.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by NonsoWow: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Amoto94:
Na Kogi State get the oil
Come take am
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Amoto94(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Come take am
It is only a question of time we will take for sure tactfully

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboyes's Private Jet A Must Read / Morocco: Jonathan An Exporter Of Conflict- Buhari / Valedictory Thanksgiving Service For Mimiko & His Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.