Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words (20059 Views)

Makinde, Oyo Government Trade Words Over Alleged Last-Minute Spending / We Are Yet To Confirm Anambra’s Oil Producing Status – Deputy Gov / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Bane2020: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2018
CSTR1003:

That guy is not igbo.

He knows igbos on nsiraland are naive simpletons who brag about the unfounded superiority of their villages and he plays you against each other.
It is a very sophisticated mind game.
Nothing sophisticated about that mo.rons mind games, it's as clear as night and day that the idiot is just another useless Afonja, not sure if he is suffering from multiple personality disorder... but you have to marvel at the sickening desperation of these people from the other of the Niger.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by NonsoWow: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Yyeske:
Don't blame him, so many Anambrarians are getting pissed off because of the the conduct of other Igbos against us, wetin we do dem? We have same culture and language but we are hated all over the SE. We give them everything like indigenes in Anambra but we are treated differently in their domain.
Ndianambra are increasingly getting angry with them, Anioma and Abia still treats us well but Enugu, Ebonyi and Imo no send. When we start now, it will all over the internet.
The worst is wawa people. At least Imo people try to hide their envy. Abakaliki people are not even sure whether they are Igbos so their envy no make sense at all. Wawa people are constantly pained that they are eternally subservient to Anambra state and indigenes. Soon we will even introduce ID cards for all non-indigenes living in Anambra so that we can properly track wawa people whom research has proven are behind 90% of the crimes committed in Anambra state.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by HiddenShadow: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
norris123:

Oga, I hope you are not referring to Enugu. How wil you be saying such to your fellow brothers in Enugu, if I may ask what's the difference between Enugu and Anambra? If we should argue on what you said that Anambra is far more ahead of Enugu, on what bases because if you are talking about the richest state in South East and safest state, I think Enugu is still leading. Or are you talking about individual hustle? Gone are those days people take Enugu people as being poor, business wise Enugu people are doing well or is it academically, we should not be hating on ourselves like that. Mind you am not from Enugu but I do live there, no state in south east beats Enugu State. Thanks

He is a cursed Afonja faking Igbo
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Lipscomb(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
grin I said it but they thrown insult on me .
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by nobilie: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2018
The oil stream definitely is on the boundary. Its owner may not be correctly determined by NBC. I believe, oil flow underground. You'll have area of high reserved and low reserve which are connected. If not for the 13% derivation. It would be better to allow all states in the boundary to drill and explore the oil from their land. Anambra already has structure (orient oil) and lots of private individuals willing and ready to invest.
Akwa ibom and cross river state had similar issue but was issue to resolve. I don't know what the federal did in that regards. I believe Akpabio went to court. They should just handle this maturely.
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Ojiofor: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Not just manners. Wawa people are very lazy which is why their people are usually poor and wretched. Ever wondered why the average Anambra family uses wawa people for house-helps, gate-keepers, labourers and farm workers? We rate them in the same category as the almajiris of the north because our people see through their igbo names into their envious hearts. Doesn't it strike you as curious why the kogi people were not the ones who raised objection to Anambra's new oil status but our hateful wawa neighbours who are perpetually bitter that Anambra indigenes continue to lord it over them? Anambra is always light years ahead of them which is why their wawa skulls are always thinking of how to stand as hindrance to Anambra progress. But the oil wells belong to Anambra state 100% and there is nothing their mgbeke skulls can do about it.

My friend,you are the one that truely lack manners and not the wawas.
Are the wawas the only state contesting the oil with Anambra?
Kogi people have killed so many Anambra people because of this oil issue while you are here blabbing about wawa people.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Yorubaskullmine: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2018
deomelllo:
lol @ oil producing state? Who dash Igbos any oil.?

Jokers...

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Edoja234: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
I have always said it that wawa people are the number one enemies of Anambra state. They just can't hide their envy because we Anambra indigenes are far more endowed than and divinely superior to them. Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. Anambra indigenes will continue to stay light years ahead of those fake, incomplete and impure variety of Igbos. Anambra state owns those oil wells 100%! We won't share it with those mgbeke skulls. Wawa people can go get dirty with their useless coal.
Do you know what you are saying? Don't put your people in danger because you don't know anything about the location of the oil
Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Lol its obvious those nuisance are not Igbos. Because am very sure a true Igbo man will not fight a brother. Believe me there is no limit to what an Afonja would do to get a reaction from the Igbos. Anambra and Enugu are one. Enugu was the capital of the old Anambra state until 1993. So no love lost.

Igbo Amaka
Nkanu Ebuka wink

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by Deji63: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2018
This country needs overhauling. Everyone needs to go back to the drawing board.

1 Like

Re: Oil Producing Status Of Anambra, Kogi States: Senators Trade Words by bash8936: 1:30am On Apr 15, 2018
NonsoWow:
I have always said it that wawa people are the number one enemies of Anambra state. They just can't hide their envy because we Anambra indigenes are far more endowed than and divinely superior to them. Anambra and Enugu have nothing in common. Anambra indigenes will continue to stay light years ahead of those fake, incomplete and impure variety of Igbos. Anambra state owns those oil wells 100%! We won't share it with those mgbeke skulls. Wawa people can go get dirty with their useless coal.

even within themselves, they are not united. Igbo Amaka oooo lolz..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Osinbajo: ''You Are A Beneficiary Of Corruption'' / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP / Pastor Adeboyes's Private Jet A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.