Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Talking About Submissiveness!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking About Submissiveness!!! (629 Views)

Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About Submissiveness!!! by Martin0(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Some men, over every little thing, blackmail their wife with the Bible verse, "Wives, submit unto your own husband".

If you are one of them, it only shows that you are yet to become the head of your home.
Submission comes naturally; it's never forced. It's easier for a woman to submit to a husband who has submitted to God. It's also easier for a wife to submit to a husband who has not given up his role as the head of his home (you know what I mean). When you demand submission, do you truly believe that you deserve it? Don’t tell me it’s unconditional; I know that, but being human we have our limits. Will you keep loving her if she fights your mother daily and breaks plates on your head?

Have you submitted to God's will and ways?

Submitting to God's will and ways have nothing in common with being religious. You can live in the church with nothing in you submitting to God. I have also seen non church goers who are totally submitted to God's ways in their home.

Don't also forget the verse in that very Ephesians 5 that says you must love her as Christ loved the church and gave Himself for her. Do you love her without conditions? I am not talking about you shouting the word, love. What do your actions say to her? A woman knows when she's loved unconditionally and she will naturally yield. This is not to say there are no "Jezebels".

There is yet another verse in that very passage that says, " submitting yourselves one to another". You see? You owe her some level of submission! You have to wear what she wants you to wear and come home when she wants you home instead of hanging out with the boys. Your body solely belongs to her.

Now, some men tell their girlfriends to submit; no sir! She is not your wife and the Bible has not asked women to submit to every man they see. If you think that your colleague at work must submit to you because she's a woman, you are wrong.

Hey boyfriend, if you want to earn her respect, you must respect yourself. Dear husband, if you want her to naturally yield to you, first yield to God, love her, and assume your role as the head and priest in your home.

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by bjayx: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice one! Ur wife is Ur better half. Treat her the same way U want to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by IdeyFindWife: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Preach on pastor

Submission should be mutual. No better time to reiterate that than now that some John-Cena Aunties are increasingly finding husband-bashing embarassed "interestingly therapeutic" undecided!

How the two of you now manage and regulate it is another issue before we start hearing sturvs like:

- you're taking me for granted

- I don't feel valued in this relationship

- I regret ever...

That's usually when the voice-raising, finger-pointing, door-banging stunts start and later graduate to the mixed-martial-arts sessions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by MhizzAJ(f): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2018
I can't be submissive to a broke man infact it can't happen sef

1 Like

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by Shugavee(f): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Una don start!!! Good night abeg
Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by Nofav0rs(m): 4:04am On Apr 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I can't be submissive to a broke man infact it can't happen sef
That's why you're single, lonely and miserable at 34

2 Likes

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by kovah(m): 4:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Being submissive doesn't come with conditions...Jesus came into this world with immense power...he could have killed his oppressors...But said give to Caesar what is Caesar's and GOD what is GOD'S...He was submissive to cross... Being submissive is abiding by His word...Turn d other cheek...No if or maybes or buts...No conditions...A woman being submissive isn't for her husband's sake but a wise woman doing so cos it's GOD will..Be wise

1 Like

Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2018
have you noticed how martin0 gives his advices? to women its always YOU DESERVE SUCH AND SUCH, to men its always YOU MUST FIRST BE THIS AND THAT TO GET SUCH AND SUCH...
lol i always laugh at this worshipper!! he doesnt even notice it.
Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by Martin0(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
have you noticed how martin0 gives his advices? to women its always YOU DESERVE SUCH AND SUCH, to men its always YOU MUST FIRST BE THIS AND THAT TO GET SUCH AND SUCH...
lol i always laugh at this worshipper!! he doesnt even notice it.

negodu nwokemua ooogringringrin
Re: Talking About Submissiveness!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Martin0:

negodu nwokemua ooogringringrin
have you noticed it?

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Falling In Love / What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? / True Love Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.