Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says (19254 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by LotannaAnaekwe: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
This short engine again?
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by kings09(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Indeed
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Jabioro: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2018
bjayx:
For Ur mind osibanjo.
U v lost my respect long time.
He has forgot his name..which poorest people?
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by RZArecta2(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2018
The vp should please stop propagating this lie or at least resign his pastoral position if he knows he wants to remain a liar cool

2 Likes

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by pascalbenz: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2018
Chai...... Chai!! there z god ooh!
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by talk2emma: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2018
With a Population Of 180 Million People, a Lying, Clueless Illiterate old man is all Nigerians can offer as her President.
Sleeping 4 to 5 hours daily at work. Was overseas for 158 days and absent from office for 263 days in 2017.
Yet, some people are clamouring for the re-election of the Most Corrupt Leader In The World For The year, 2017 according to Transparency International and world media. - Hope For Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by chiscodedon(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Ode... Vuvuzuela man... Better talk say you spend 1.5 billion paying sarki and other bmc monthly
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by chiscodedon(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Ode... Vuvuzuela man... Better talk say you spend 1.5 billion paying sarki and other bmc monthly

2 Likes

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by dhabrite(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Okay

So i should go and fry mango?

Or i should vote for Buhari in 2019

Mo sorry o!!! I wont even if one puts a 9mm on my head. I rather die.

Buhari out!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by jbaby265(f): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Lia Mohammed brother spotted
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Igba123: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2018
"Vp said d payment is being made witout discrimination along party line" and I ask, which political party do d poorest nigerian belong to as in party members? You just told us u're using our money to settle politicians.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by thunderbabs: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Money wey dem dey share for Aso rock and if u ask those been paid the money, you will hear Katsina and environs..... Na only north poor people dey undecided

Scammers
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by gurunlocker: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Who are the poorest people? How did you get there details?

You are paying some Northerner Almajiris and saying you are paying poorest Nigerians. FG are also enriching some rogue pocket with this if it's true which I know it isn't except they are paying their NL zombies from the money...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by thunderbabs: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2018
I talk am say Pastor don join bad ghang sad

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by SaroWiwa: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2018
I keep saying that the monumental corruption going on right now will surpass any other time that is recorded in the history of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by kennymotors(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-pay-n1-5billion-to-poorest-nigerians-monthly-says-osinbajo.html

this money earmarked for the poor,but shared among apc top politicians Can someone tell me different between this claim and that of fomal president Jonathan rural stove, to me is the same
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Weareone202: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Wow !!!
Pls carry on
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by seguno2: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2018
UncleJJ:

https://www.nairaland.com/3546660/n-power-just-received-stipend

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4676811_img20161230152847_jpeg60b0cf9510a44714e96a3467f977a372

Is it N-power of N30,000 for graduates that he is talking about or it is the N5,000 for poor, unemployed people?
Must you follow Buhari, Osinbajo and APC to tell lies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
scamer!

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2018
This man has lost it a long time ago. Who ordained this dwarf as a pastor self. Am ashamed I share the same faith as this man.

2 Likes

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by yemnex(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
is't true? watch this and here from the poorest they paid every month...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H3l0_O2M-s
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Rebuke: 7:44am On Apr 13, 2018
There would have been little or no poor to even care for if the government is smart enough to empower the children of the less privileged.

Make job opportunities available to their children nd they will in turn take care of their parents.

Don't be surprised the lucky ones who happened to be selected for this skim will still be spending on their children.

Our leaders have proven beyond reasonable doubt that they are not smart.

I am even so disappointed by this man Osibanjo. I xpected so much from him for certain reasons.

The most annoying is dis feeding of school children. Very useless program. Billions of naira wasted in d name of feeding the kids. I have seen pictures of the meals and I must tell yhu, itz a waste of our money.

Propagandists, bunch of lazy and dumb entities.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by iamtardey: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
oruko eleyi ti baje tipetipe... oga your name don spoil teytey undecided
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Why is Odinbande lying?

They are fighting tooth and nail to be relevant.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by eddyslim(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2018
This MUMU don bring him own lies come.... Pastor indeed
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by DUBZ17(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Which Nigerians, the ones in abj BA
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by allstarfestus: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2018
wickyyolo:
Where are the records ?
, not just record who approved the funds... Senate or rep
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by raphisosky2020: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by mancheeutd(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
allstarfestus:
, not just record who approved the funds... Senate or rep

There's so much going on in this government you don't know that's why I laugh at internet trolls wasting Thier time on buhari's re-election.

1 Share

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by lobell: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Chineke! This pastor can lie for Africa sha.

By the time APC finishes with you, you will be worse than a menstrual rag. In a little while from now I can clearly see APC claiming they did not send you to say all the things you were saying. OYO will be your case then.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by ellalina(f): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Stop doubting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Servicing $460 Million Loan For Failed Abuja CCTV Project — Minister / President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Nigerians Slam Lauretta Onochie Over Comment On President Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.