Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says (19251 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra don't even know anything because of hatred.

Able VP save your strength, this idiotic pigs of Biafra will not listen to your beautiful sermon

I just remembered one of Asa's song. "Satan be gone, get out get out, Satan be gone" You're full of hate already and you're looking for who to label hateful.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Akukogagara: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Now I believe that you are a liar
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by mancheeutd(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
aolawale025:
I have never met anyone who knows anyone who has collected this money

So you were expecting someone to tell you he's being paid every month why not make research to confirm if it's true or false.

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by shedy03(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2018
aolawale025:
I have never met anyone who knows anyone who has collected this money
me too.
this govt eh!
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by seighapaul(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
I have heard these "feeding" argument all over the place and it seems only the top inner caucus of government knows which selected schools are being feed daily. The other day, I asked a friend, who's a registered educationist, if he knows of any school in my LGA (state or private school) that is being feed daily? He laughed and replied that there're over registered 30 schools in the LGA and only one school was feed for just a day and they stopped indefinitely.

The obvious question pondering my head is "Where are these schools that are being feed daily located?, "What are the requirements for selection of these schools?","Why is there no public database to support the Federal Government claims?"

I've always have a deep respect for the Vice President but I thinks somebody is lying to him. He'll be shocked if a public pool is created to seek the views of the public on this feeding program.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by judedave181: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Osinbajo is just a disgrace to Christians, if truly he says that because there's sin in whatever that comes out from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by ThisTrend(f): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2018
But he no reach me?
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Captain8(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Abeg help me ask Mr vp wich pat of de country dem dey pay dose allowances for?
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by limeta(f): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Able VP save your strength, this idiotic pigs of Biafra will not listen to your beautiful sermon

The testament of judas
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Dwhyte(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
I tot this same man had senses more than Liar Muhammed
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by sukar886: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
I taught u people said this man is a pastor in redeem church,he lie more than the devil now oo
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Captain8(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2018
mekaboy:
And they have poorest written on their faces.
who wil say dis pple ar not mad, did de poorest pple hv signbord on dere domot abi,GOD o
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by guru03(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
I have lost my respect for this pastor of a man
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Gaddafiyusf(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Temple1288(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2018
I wonder why a man of God ll be lying and yet somehow, someone tells me ''Accept Jesus''
Didn't Osibanjo accept Jesus?
Why is he still lying when it's said his blood would wash me Clean?
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by ezekjoe(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2018
Imagine 1.5billion Naira per month and hunger and starvation everywhere in the country? Na big lie. Please help me calculate ooooo. Let say, Nigeria population = 180 million Naira and 1.5 billion naira was paid per month. 1,500,000,000/180,000,000= 8,333,333.33. That means 8,333,333.33 per person. The question is, why still hunger and starvation everywhere. Who is fooling who. Me I never collect oooo
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Talknochip(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Wishin Osinbajo Heaven @ last even as i wish myself same..... SMH
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by rosita33(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2018
why is this man lying? a whole pastor.I pit him
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by georgetemi(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-pay-n1-5billion-to-poorest-nigerians-monthly-says-osinbajo.html

This is misplaced priority. How were these people selected? Are they the only poorest people in Nigeria? Why can't the government make conducive environment possible for businesses to thrive? Directly or indirectly, the poverty levels will decrease instead of sharing money to faceless groups which politicians will claim behind the scenes
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by zealadjay(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Why u con choose to lie lyk dis...

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by georgetemi(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
ezekjoe:
Imagine 1.5billion Naira per month and hunger and starvation everywhere in the country? Na big lie. Please help me calculate ooooo. Let say, Nigeria population = 180 million Naira and 1.5 billion naira was paid per month. 1,500,000,000/180,000,000= 8,333,333.33. That means 8,333,333.33 per person. The question is, why still hunger and starvation everywhere. Who is fooling who. Me I never collect oooo

I never collect too. So who are the people that collected in the past? Speak out now!!!
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by apatuku: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Buffalowings3(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by gambit10: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
d4real890:
Funke!!!!!!! your pastor is here again with his figures of lies,its just a pity VP yemi osinbanjo sold his honour to defend a deaf and dumb president

I wonder if people will be believe you when you are reading the to preaching the gospel to them when we finally send your boss back to daura

Lmao... to think this guy is a pastor in the first place
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by kcbaba007: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:

This buhari is as dumb as his master buhari

May Fulani herdsmen and their guns fall on u and ur people

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by jamace(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Leadership on paper.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by djmadridal: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2018
chernest2002:
Who know who have ever collected this 5000 naira?

I know three in Oluyole L.G

Those Local Government official just came to my area that day, asked for Landlord chairman, and asked to be taken to those that are in dire need of finance in the area....
Out of as many nominated, they just took 3 people.

Though I still don't like APC.

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
talk2emma:
With a Population Of 180 Million People, a Lying, Clueless Illiterate old man is all Nigerians can offer as her President.
Sleeping 4 to 5 hours daily at work. Was overseas for 158 days and absent from office for 263 days in 2017.
Yet, some people are clamouring for the re-election of the Most Corrupt Leader In The World For The year, 2017 according to Transparency International and world media. - Hope For Nigeria
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Ifamex(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayu Must Resign, Makinde Demands / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Re: “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe” - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.