Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,227 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says (19362 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers' / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by PurestBoy(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra don't even know anything because of hatred.

Able VP save your strength, this idiotic pigs of Biafra will not listen to your beautiful sermon

What has happened to this beautiful platform I joined in 2007? Where are those brilliant minds I used to read and learn from their comments then? Seun, Mukina2 and other mods, if you keep accommodating lost kids like this that talk off point, nairaland will lose its glory

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by yeman1(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
God knows the truth!
But Personally I don't believe.
I've never seen or heard anybody benefited on this money embarassed
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by SouthernEmpres: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2018
You no get respect at all nah em make
bjayx:
For Ur mind osibanjo.
U v lost my respect long time.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by SouthernEmpres: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2018
doesn't mean they don't exist, no be only people you know dey this Nigeria
aolawale025:
I have never met anyone who knows anyone who has collected this money
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by SouthernEmpres: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Adekdammy:
This our vp has been sent out to do the dirty job again while bubu is away enjoying himself in London with our tax payers money.

Who are the people collecting this monthly stipends because if it is true, apc would have backed this talk with evidence.

The kind of corruption going on in this government is so much that pdp dey learn work near them, what am saying, the thieves in pdp left for apc.

Pastor vp, fear God and obey His commandments, this is the conclusion of the matter .
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by jimrog: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2018
allstarfestus:
, not just record who approved the funds... Senate or rep

Its part of the budget and the budget was approved by the NA...
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by DjCandyMusic(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2018
You will not prosper osinbanjo......
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Lexxyla: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2018
aolawale025:

Your parents do tongue.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Lexxyla: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2018
DjCandyMusic:
You will not prosper osinbanjo......

He already has. Can't say the same about anyone from your lineage
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by amerlino(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra don't even know anything because of hatred.

Able VP save your strength, this idiotic pigs of Biafra will not listen to your beautiful sermon

it's never too late to be sensible never too late

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Lexxyla: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2018
ezekjoe:
Imagine 1.5billion Naira per month and hunger and starvation everywhere in the country? Na big lie. Please help me calculate ooooo. Let say, Nigeria population = 180 million Naira and 1.5 billion naira was paid per month. 1,500,000,000/180,000,000= 8,333,333.33. That means 8,333,333.33 per person. The question is, why still hunger and starvation everywhere. Who is fooling who. Me I never collect oooo

Is it your brain or your calculator that is faulty?

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Lexxyla: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Emereolevanwill:
And who are the Ghosts collecting this money? How do they pay them, through bank, or what 9ja tire all man o.

They are paid through the Cash transfer office. The work directly with the Local governments. Make findings before coming out to type trash.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Sir on this I will disagree. Who are those benefitting and what is the criteria for picking. Better create more jobs
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by ahaika23: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmm, lie manufacturing chamber!

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Edunwa302(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by vertueptime: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2018
haaa OMG, only God can measure my hatred 4 APC, thanks God I Didnt vote 4 u pple, so my conscience justify me. bunch of doom generation.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by goodnews777: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Osibanjo is another Judas worst than iscariot.

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Teenaira: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
My prof & VP. Please let me have my own share of the National cake. What is good for the geese is also good for the gander. It is not only politicians that are poor.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by kolmart: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
so our pastor is also a liar like Lie Muhammed? APC has become a liar party now
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Zdoh(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Only if its really get to the poorest but the shark blocked it.
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by vikithor(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
After the reggea play the ...
after the big big lies go to the house of reps with yiur facts and figures
na there we go know the difference btw half a dozen and one and half
redeemers ,rccg,parish here,parish there,posting here posting there ,like civil servant uniform work

scamming the gullibles ,in the name our L ord !
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by jojothaiv(m): 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
I rather trust Satan than trust APC...

Jirate, wehdone sir..
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Nackzy: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Peak of corruption.. Height of it..when you think you've seen it all..the funny thing is that people that voted them in are not getting this money,
1.5 Billion * 12 months * 4 years.. Imagine what this money would have done for poor Nigerians if it was real... A wonder why a redeem man of Will be lying like this
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Holorunloseyi(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
where you get the data of the poorest people and how,when the you give them the sais money,just looting yhis country by deprivetation

1 Like

Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by ddeola: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Please get your voter's card.

The people shall speak when the time comes
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by HomeOfMe(f): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/we-pay-n1-5billion-to-poorest-nigerians-monthly-says-osinbajo.html

This man has swallowed fresh human organ at oriental hotel,sworn a very strong oath;oh lawd!
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by kemaneiva(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just hate it when this so called people in power lie. Do they really think that we are stupid, it's better not to even say anything. Its not his fault after using our money for wedding ����
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by Meti99(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
aolawale025:

Because 95% of the Mannie goes to my fi-fool, while 5% goes to ya fifoo
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by DjCandyMusic(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lexxyla:

He already has. Can't same the same about anyone from your lineage

you forgot to add your ancestors
Re: We Pay N1.5billion To Poorest Nigerians Monthly - VP Osinbajo Says by OyinO: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
In which Nigeria? Is there another Nigeria inside or outside Nigeria? Stiopid mofos!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IDPs Scramble For Food Stuff In Borno Because Of Hunger (photos) / Zamfara APC Expels Marafa, Yari’s Deputy / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.