Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On (1405 Views)

Best Man Receives Beatings From Groom For Hugging His Bride During Wedding (vid / Despite The Heavy Beatings My Neighbor Girlfriend Refuse To Park out / Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by paxonel(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
A Nigerian Lady who goes by the Name, Lopex Morrissa disclosed on Facebook that she so much Loved beating from her boyfriend, that if her boyfriend doesn’t beat her a Day, she becomes Nervous. She calls beating from Her boyfriend “Love Beating” and that it makes her relationship stronger with him. Here is what Lopex Morrissa shared on Facebook that got the Nigeria Online Community stunned and shocked beyond anything!

www. .com/gettingseriousbeating/DT=umc33:h

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by habsydiamond(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fishy brain....na when he kill u finish u go know say if he escape he go bed another babe that same day.....some ladies with barbecued brain.....

3 Likes

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by seniorgozman(m): 11:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmm village people at work.
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by bjayx: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
She's cursed!
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by MhizzAJ(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Sheuns(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
She isn't cursed. She is a masochist. But the boyfriend should be very careful not to beat her to death one day. Na jail u go land if u yield to her beating requests always.
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Princejboy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Her head is filled With relaxer,mumu.
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Twoclans(f): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin

No comment? grin
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Twoclans:

No comment? grin
There's nothing much to saycheesy. The girl's weird. Girls like this are meant for men who are drug heads or violent in nature. Dat she gets turned on when a man beats her up...dats creepy.

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Twoclans(f): 12:22am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
There's nothing much to saycheesy. The girl's weird. Girls like this are meant for men who are drug heads or violent in nature. Dat she appreciates a man dat beats her up...dats creepy.

That is what happens when people watch too much BDSM on x-videos.

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2018
Twoclans:

That is what happens when people watch too much BDSM on x-videos.
oh that 50 shades of grey thingcheesy. Well i hope she meets the type of man she craves for. When the man don beat yeye out of her i guess her brain will align back.

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by eddyslim(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2018
You are looking for who will go to jail.. For sending you to hell[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by BluntBoy(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2018
She is a masochist.

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Twoclans(f): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
oh that 50 shades of grey thingcheesy. Well i hope she meets the type of man she craves for. When the man don beat yeye out of her i guess her brain will align back.

Naso

Good morning kiss
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2018
wink
Twoclans:

Naso

Good morning kiss
hmm a gud mornin to u sexy:*wink

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by IamIBK: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2018
you say what?
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 13, 2018
hm
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Funnymic(m): 2:29am On Apr 13, 2018
She never see original beaten nah make...make she come make her beat her well nah dia dia she go break up....
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Make she take this behavior go date soldier.

Her brain go rush reset
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by daviesblaze(m): 4:12am On Apr 13, 2018
when i saw this post, i initially taught it must be one of our yoruba demon posessed daugther @onila. tongue tongue tongue
but madam, your confession has made me draw a final conclusion that ....... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no be for my mouth you wan here this one grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by IdeyFindWife: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Backgrounds and early influences count a lot in people psychological wiring getting all fried like that. My bro told me of this his Southbank Jamaican guy who had a 'Jamoo' gyal who'd grown up on this type of crack-head trips. Dysfunctional parents, abusive uncles, babymama aunties, the whole works.

And the crazy part, you'd have to be careful how you rolled in their circles because you'll find some "round tripping" of partners going on. Jamie's blud wiv Tony who has being with Rowena but now Rowie's with Jamie and Tony was formerly with Jamie's sister but they're no more and everybody's alright with it and on and on like that, that kind of setting. It also makes it difficult for you to phurk up in a major way.

The problem was James (as he preferred being called) was a cool bloke with normal tastes who didn't even school in London too, but the girl had been knee deep in gang sh!t, her first love, one of these hard banger types broke her into masochism.

She couldn't stand the relationship running only on roses and cream. There had to be noise, and blows and throwing cans and bruised cheeks. Lord, they were crazy. She would needle him till he lost it and started tossing her around then after they'd have 'explosive make up sexxx'. She would believe the relationship was cooling off and his love for her fading if he didn't get to slap her around on some time.

I thought it risky with those In&Out relationships and some even having babies by one another's partners etc and the usual Okafor's Law of "Once Kpanshed, possibly always Gbenshable".

50 Shades may seem wild to you but some peeps, looking very normal to you, sare on their 96th Shade already. Just a peek into their "normal" would blow all the fuses in your mind cool)
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by zolajpower: 6:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Smh!

(1) (Reply)

Patients Pays To Have Sex In Hospital Ward / My Romance With Gambling And Lessons Learnt / Slay Mamas Causes Commotion At An Event As They Show Their Dance Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.