Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On (771 Views)

Best Man Receives Beatings From Groom For Hugging His Bride During Wedding (vid / Despite The Heavy Beatings My Neighbor Girlfriend Refuse To Park out / Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by paxonel(m): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2018
A Nigerian Lady who goes by the Name, Lopex Morrissa disclosed on Facebook that she so much Loved beating from her boyfriend, that if her boyfriend doesn’t beat her a Day, she becomes Nervous. She calls beating from Her boyfriend “Love Beating” and that it makes her relationship stronger with him. Here is what Lopex Morrissa shared on Facebook that got the Nigeria Online Community stunned and shocked beyond anything!

https://www..com/gettingseriousbeating/DT=umc33:c

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2018
women sef
If you ask this one what do you like on a man you will hear the normal bs they all jotted down and rehearsed
1.God fearing 2. Sense of humour 3. Money is not important to me 4. He should love me bla bla bla
You will not hear beating
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by mikejj(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin labake now i believe what my landlord told me about women!!it obvious i think this lady is qualified to date Joshua the boxer
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2018
grin

I tot it was another bobrisky..She doesn't look like a girl at all undecided

But anyway, as long she enjoys the pain being inflicted by her booboo then that's what's up... grin
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by highpriestess: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2018
I have nothing to say.
dumb people everywhere.
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by highpriestess: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2018
I have nothing to say.
dumb people everywhere.
Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by SoapQueen(f): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Some persons are just weird and wired like that.

E no get weytin we no go see..

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by OgahBohz: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2018
is it your beating ...?

1 Like

Re: Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On by Kinggnicole(f): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
let's hope it doesn't turn you off permanently one day.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Bothered When They See Their Wife Going Out With Other Women? / Shocking! Man Caught Pants Down With Teenage Daughter /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.