Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) (44848 Views)

Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by encryptjay(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Before you call someone ugly, take a look at yourself. Attention seekers sef
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by zudozz: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Glan ma!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2018
colestephan86:

Freak abi freak. U see cute babe dishing out better moves like this n u call are ugly.u are confused

Why are u quoting me, with such words? Abi u no see the kind of comment of the person I quoted?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by okonja(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2018
After all, she's human smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by kullozone(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

Oboy, you get mind oh! You should've removed that pics on your profile before saying this naw!

Honestly, at first I thought I was looking at a chimpazee smiley

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by kennisman(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Receive sense ijn.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Onyenku2: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Can anything good come out of Daura?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
people can jealous.u fyn reach her.iziot
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Papoose269:
Guy if I was you, I would have taken my profile picture off before making this statement, that way people would have thought it was a classy, handsome guy thinking that way.
Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Eki nri nkan ire lara eyan ni? And u fit b her tribe person o. Envy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Omo yi lewa men!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Adelaide2: 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

See the fugly morafoka

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
you be Wizkid goat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by esthy86(f): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2018
my cutest ageless classy genny

TM black

my love for black
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Ivix:
How come no one is talking about how good a dancer she is. smiley
oya correct yourself now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by zicoraads: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Most of you are very ignorant. That first guy posted what he posted and succeeded in getting everyone to derail the thread. Why not ignore him totally?

I love the moves in this video. I can't even tell the number of times I've watched it already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by iamtardey: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

you don check your pics recently?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Greystone: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2018
I just love this woman... smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Razkoda: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2018
barallanee:
jesus shocked tell me dats not ur pics..pls,am crying

Funniest part;did you check to see shedrack is from Daura

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by OyinO: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2018
Bleached up and burnt
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Lomprico2: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

Are u referring to ur profile pic?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by pretty16(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2018
FishLegs:
His location is even Daura cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2018
I just d admire d dance steps. You sabi rock my lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by mimigreat77(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2018
See you
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by blaqroy: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Plz hug transformer,kill urself....idiotic element embarassed embarassed u better don't reply me or I trace u and woze u with slap...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Sterope:
She made the raz music almost classy. smiley

I miss her on screen.

With the rate at which celebs are dancing to that song ist no longer raz, e even classy pass people wey dey dance am
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Shedrack777: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2018
kullozone:

Oboy, you get mind oh! You should've removed that pics on your profile before saying this naw!

Honestly, at first I thought I was looking at a chimpazee smiley
hahahahahaha! of all the replies, only yours got me. chimpazee?
maybe we look same with her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Shedrack777: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Most of you are very ignorant. That first guy posted what he posted and succeeded in getting everyone to derail the thread. Why not ignore him totally?

I love the moves in this video. I can't even tell the number of times I've watched it already cheesy
one more bottle of champaigne and a plate of isi-ewu for you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2018
FishLegs:
His location is even Daura cheesy

OMG shocked grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by roymary: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

How do you look like a toad and lizard crossbreed then call someone ugly
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by barallanee(f): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Razkoda:

Funniest part;did you check to see shedrack is from Daura
lol...as in eh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by barallanee(f): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2018
kentebemoney:
U sef fear as u see the guy pisure ba? Very WoWo something grin
as in eh...pipu use to surprise me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Bryan Okwara And His Son / Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.