Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) (44842 Views)

Bobrisky Returns Back To Nigeria, Dances & Shows Off Surgery Result / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Bryan88(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
what do u xpect from 1 who's from same place with PMB? SADISTS
FishLegs:
His location is even Daura cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by teacherbim(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Omg! common delete your profile, you are as ugly as a monster
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by barallanee(f): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2018
kentebemoney:
U sef fear as u see the guy pisure ba? Very WoWo something grin
my dear o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by petuniaevents(f): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Wow she's got moves.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by divine2288: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
foolish hater number one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
fine boy no PIMPLES grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
My guy u ugly sha

Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has shared an adorable video of herself on Instagram bursting some 'Shaku shaku' moves.

The screen diva has never shown this side of her, so this is a big one!

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1DCoBPi9gg
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/genevieve-nnaji-shows-off-her-shaku-shaku-moves.html

Goand do shaku shaku, licki licki, anal anal 4 Atiku
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
She's a fine dancer. I love Genev
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by bong4(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Papoose269:
Guy if I was you, I would have taken my profile picture off before making this statement, that way people would have thought it was a classy, handsome guy thinking that way.

Don't mind him. Wearing monkey jacket on t shirt.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by yeman1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji has shared an adorable video of herself on Instagram bursting some 'Shaku shaku' moves.

The screen diva has never shown this side of her, so this is a big one!

Watch the video here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1DCoBPi9gg
https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/genevieve-nnaji-shows-off-her-shaku-shaku-moves.html

And I like this woman oh !
I like her dance.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
was forced to check your profile picture, I understand your frustration
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by blacktallest(f): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Robisky001:
If that's his pix then, we can only conclude that he is an embodiment of repulsiveness.

Ah ahn. Supu!!!! Oyibo. Nah so!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
You are just too handsome
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by seunfape(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
BabatCargo:
Shaku Shaku ko Shoki shoki ni

Meanwhile check my siggy to import at low shipping rate
shakushaku fro nigeria and gwaragwara from south Africa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by iamagod1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Wait a min ....is that you on your profile ?

Blimey !!
I’m going back to sleep ...

Hahahahahahahha make Una free the guy naa he don dey regret abeg...

That's why I love ❤ African women with that type of body.. #blacksdontcrack#

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by King79: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Honestly, l love this babe. Just 2good in everything she does. See dancing steps chaaiii.. Genny the pride of Africa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by sapeleboi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
my baby kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Yameater(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Criis:

Checking your profile picture, I can only conclude you're being ironic.
Either that or you're highly deluded. It's not easy, I understand. cry

Away from that, this lady should just shaku shaku into her husband's house. undecided

Shut the fuckup please. Is marriage by force ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Kingzra1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
see ur face like monkey wer lick pepper
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
linearity:

Those who lives in glasses house, should stop throwing stones, or at least put some efforts into removing the pimples on their faces first, before attempting to remove same from others.

One will think that, this golden rule will ring true for most people, especially for someone from Daura as urgly as below....with pimples ravaged face, distorted mouth, sunken eyes, shapeless jaw, pufpuf chin, oblong forehead, larger than life nose with orifice the size of zuma rock , obtuse head, etc...

Haah dis is too much for one pesan!!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
enesty77:

(1) that ur profile pix is ur picture
(2) u r from daura
(3) the next time the devil tempts u to call someone uggly, show him that ur picture
Nitori Olorun !!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by sewlander: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
You are so bitter minded.
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by madjune(m): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
I wonder how any sane person would hate on Genny.

Married or not, this lady has proved to be one special person.
And by the way, she sure is a good dancer. Damn.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by MOSICATED5(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being
how can u have sense when u live in Daura
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by snowblaq(f): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
ugly looking being

With your face like last two years flood.....
With a face like that... You have no right to mention the word ugly except you are referring to yourself

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
snowblaq:

With your face like last two years flood.....
With a face like that... You have no right to mention the word ugly except you are referring to yourself
finish him!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Beewiz(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2018
Say no to codeine!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by UpdatesiOS147(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2018
All about Genevieve’s Shaku shaku:

It went to school, has a masters from Havard.
It lives on the Island.
It is pure vegan.
Doesn’t drink skuchis or smoke Igbo.
Its hobbies include photography, paint-balling, yoga and smoothie-making.
It is not razz. It is a philanthropist.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by kentebemoney: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2018
barallanee:
my dear o
You sef just fine anyhow cool

We should be friends, what do you say?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) by Obierika(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2018
Nice dance moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / Roseline Meurer Stuns At AMAA 2017 (Photos) / #BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.