Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. (1873 Views)

She Left Without Saying Goodbye?...guys Treat Your Woman Right Today / Could This Be Reasons Why Fewer And Fewer Men Approach Women These Days? (pics) / Why Do We Have More Unmarried Women These Days Than In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 13, 2010
From what am seeing these days and what  I've been hearing from some guys, it seems guys doesn't wanna go for a broke a.s.s girl/lady anymore, they tend to fall in love automatically for wealthy/independent ladies and date them  either.

Some would stick with them and marry them (Because of their money) while some would just milk them and use them and dump them.

Gone are those days when guys/men would be working hard for their wives/girlfriend, though few and faithful ones still do so these days, but you barely find them. Is either they cheat their wives or unfaithful to them.

I read a topic from a website yesterday and I really pitied some girls/ladies due to how they are really confused and  searching, even despite the fact that some of them are highly educated and rich.

We even had a discussion about it like few  hours ago and decided to post it on NL.

So what could be the major problem to this? Is it the economic melt down or what? and I guess that would be one of the reason we are having a lot of single ladies out there.

Is the world changing or what.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Travelista(f): 7:14pm On May 13, 2010
But, what are these men bringing to the table? Or are they strictly gigolos? Personally, I can't be with a man that isn't on equal or (ideally) greater footing than me. The male/female dynamic gets thrown off and I won't respect a man that I support; you can't call yourself the head of household when I'm the one holding down the fort.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

But, what are these men bringing to the table? Or are they strictly gigolos? Personally, I can't be with a man that isn't on equal or (ideally) greater footing than me. The male/female dynamic gets thrown off and I won't respect a man that I support; you can't call yourself the head of household when I'm the one holding down the fort.

Sorry, but it means U are not submissive or U r materialistic.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by MissyB1(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

That's a Joke, right? undecided
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Nice one! ! !
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2010
Who wan be head, make e be head. Even sef, my head dey heavy me. If he wan carry my own join him own, I go thank am.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Travelista(f): 7:24pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Reread my post; I said I won't respect a man that I support. To me, it means I'm assuming the traditional male AND female roles and I could remain single if I was going to go through all that wahala. I can be submissive to a man that shows he's a man; to me, being a man is handling your business and being able to provide for your family. Am I materialistic? Who isn't to some point? I'm used to certain things from growing up. Now that I'm an adult, I work hard to make sure that I can continue to enjoy those perks; what woman in their right mind would be with someone that can't keep them in the lifestyle they're accustomed to?
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

Reread my post; I said I won't respect a man that I support. To me, it means I'm assuming the traditional male AND female roles and I could remain single if I was going to go through all that wahala. I can be submissive to a man that shows he's a man; to me, being a man is handling your business and being able to provide for your family. Am I materialistic? Who isn't to some point? I'm used to certain things from growing up. Now that I'm an adult, I work hard to make sure that I can continue to enjoy those perks; what woman their right mind would be with someone that can't keep them in the lifestyle they're accustomed to?

But what if your husband have a little financial difficulties for some times and need you to support him. Will you support him and still respct him a a head of the house, and also continue playing ur role in a normal way as a wife?.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

But what if your husband have a little financial difficulties for some times and need you to support him. Will you support him and still respct him a a head of the house, and also continue playing your role in a normal way as a wife?.

U dey find wife? Just talk am make all the submissive women submit their CVs. Abi na you wan marry Travelista?
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

But what if your husband have a little financial difficulties for some times and need you to support him. Will you support him and still respct him a a head of the house, and also continue playing your role in a normal way as a wife?.

Abeg, help me ask am grin
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 13, 2010
Missy B:

That's a Joke, right? undecided

Lol, See missy.

What's a joke?. If U r to be in that shoe what would be your role in your husband's house?.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

U dey find wife? Just talk am make all the submissive women submit their CVs. Abi na you wan marry Travelista?

You neva change. . .lol

How you dey? cheesy
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 13, 2010
harakiri:

You neva change. . .lol

How you dey? cheesy

Ha you. Shey me and u never finish for Family? tongue

I dey fine jare. U nko?
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Lol, se them get CV?.

harakiri:

You neva change. . .lol

How you dey? cheesy

Hahaha,,,,,,U don sabi her?. Na she be that ooo.

Make una leave her for me hehehe.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Travelista(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Of course I'll support and respect him as things happen and this situation would be temporary. Where we'd have problems is if he were to become comfortable with me supporting the family and he laid back and let me assume the role of breadwinner. What I won't even begin to condone is a man that looks to me as a sort of Ms. Moneybags and doesn't have anything of his own; call me old fashioned but I believe a man should take care of his girl.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2010
See,,,,,,,,I think I need to know how ladies feel about this issue, guys included. Not to come here and joke.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Lol, se them get CV?.

Eh now. Make sure they include:

"Never disobeyed my father".
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Ha you. Shey me and u never finish for Family? tongue

I dey fine jare. U nko?

I just dey observe NL cheesy
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 13, 2010
harakiri:

I just dey observe NL cheesy

Even me sef. The place dry eh.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

Of course I'll support and respect him as things happen and this situation would be temporary. Where we'd have problems is if he were to become comfortable with me supporting the family and he laid back and let me assume the role of breadwinner. What I won't even begin to condone is a man that looks to me as a sort of Ms. Moneybags and doesn't have anything of his own; call me old fashioned but I believe a man should take care of his girl.

Good.

Na who dey call you old fashion? Everybody has his/her own principle
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Even me sef. The place dry eh.

E dry gaan. E be like say i go enter food section, open thread on how to cook beans and pork meat pepper soup! tongue grin grin
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 13, 2010
Add one on how to cook egusi.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Eh now. Make sure they include:

"Never disobeyed my father".

Oh, Ur father is the one responsibling for your available CV?.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

That's ur fav soup I guessed. Maybe you should join him there to lecture people also.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Oh, your father is the one responsibling for your available CV?.

sofeco:

That's your fav soup I guessed. Maybe you should join him there to lecture people also.

Haba! Wetin dey bite your yansh wey you dey vex like this?
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Travelista(f): 7:51pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Good.

Na who dey call you old fashion? Everybody has his/her own principle

Compared to other girls my age, I'm old-fashioned and go against the feminist ideal. *shrug*
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Dat na good idea.Egusi and banana leaf stew  grin(i add you for sk**e).
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

Compared to other girls my age, I'm old-fashioned and go against the feminist ideal. *shrug*

Sorry, are you single?.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2010
michelin89:

Haba! Wetin dey bite your yansh wey you dey vex like this?

I no dey vex with U nah.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Travelista(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2010
sofeco:

Sorry, are you single?.

Yeah. It's funny, I didn't really start to think like this until I dated a Nigerian and I realized what my Dad had been telling me all those years.
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2010
harakiri:

Dat na good idea.Egusi and banana leaf stew  grin(i add you for sk**e).

I miss village life eh. Even the other day I dream say i dey pluck water leaf near stream.

Chai, village! You had everything you needed! smiley
Re: How Guys Treat Single Ladies/women These Days. by harakiri(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2010
Travelista:

Yes oooo! Are you single x 2? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This My Neighbours Sef! Na Me Be D Only Fine Man Wey Dey? / What Will You Give Ur Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.