Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! (1397 Views)

My Night Bus Experience - A true Story / Why Do Most Ladies Try To Tarnish Ex Image? / Ladies!!! Try And Understand Your Man's Craziest Fantasies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
I have come to realise that a lot of Nigerian girls do not know how to handle relationships, with most acting like they are too smart.

I will try to break it down bits by bits what happened.

Some years ago, I had a relationship with a girl, not a so good relationship flow. She is a cousin to my then neighbour. As usual, I bought somethings for her as gift, though quite young then and was still in school. I am typically not the guy that doesn't spend on a lady, no matter how little. I don't need to have sex with you before I do that either.

I know some girls hardly get a penny from their boyfriend and will still stick around said boyfriend lol.

She hardly called me back then, it wasn't as if were in a relationship and I wasn't sure she had other guy around either.

One thing I later discovered is that she doesn't allow sex but wants me to spend. She is not a virgin according to her when I asked. Since I am not the kind that pressures a lady once she say NO... I often let them be, even if she was half naked (I know some guys wouldn't take NO especially when they have seen boobs grin).

Down the road, I went for my NYSC in Ondo, which is just 2 hours drive from Benin.

One day we got talking and one thing led to visit discussion. I asked her if she could visit me in Ondo, she said yes but that she doesn't have money. Being who I am, I sent her the Tfair, through the account of her friend which she gave me. Later she came up with the story that the friend wasn't around.

AH! shocked shocked why give me an account number of someone who is not around. Well I asked her if she can still come, with the hope that before she leaves, her supposed friend would have returned. She said yes.

I had to send another Tfair through my friend who was serving in Ibadan. Dude even missed CDS that day just to help me send money because the bank she gave me second time wasn't in the local government where I was. So you can imagine the stress I went through.

After sending the money, it was time for her to come next day and she still told me she would come. I was expecting her. But when i calculated time, over 3 hours, i started calling her. I panic when thoughts of accident or something ominous started streaming through my mind. I called this girl, she wouldn't pick and at a point, she off her phone but on it the next day and started with different story.

Another time, she needed money to fix her phone, about 2 years after that experience. We were no longer dating, I still provided it for her. I had left Benin and moved to Lagos. However, I visited Benin that period and fixed the phone for her. I told her I was lodging and she agreed, took her out and we ate before lodging. After a while, she said she was going on an errand by her mum and will come back... I was left there till next day lol.

Some guys would be saying this one na mumu oo and all sorts... I am very patient. I never throw the first punch. But if you throw a punch, I don't leave everything to God. I will retaliate. Tit for Tat! That is my rule to life.

So, this year, we got talking on whatsapp and next thing is she needs money to get her certificate from NOUN at Abuja or something like that. She pleaded for my help and I just turned a cold shoulder to her plea. I didn't respond.

Just last night, she was telling me to help her with rent fee for her shop, blah blah blah... Before that, because of the NOUN certificate that I refuse to give, she started calling me stingy (forgetting the ones I did in the past). Well, i was forced to then ask her how much has she ever given me, how she left me at the hotel and everything.

She resorted to say that is in the past, that i don't forget the past. She is right about that. I NEVER forget the past and IF YOU WRONG ME, 4 years down the road, the day you need my help, I will remind you of what you did to me, even if it is 10 years. That is why I am the wrongest person to offend!

At the end of everything said, I told her I am not helping her and that she should channel her request to her cousins.

Another ex did this same thing, she messed me up, played on my intelligence, looked down on me like someone without a future. This ex was one before the girl i am talking about here. I was always give money, no matter how little. I show support, not because I was rich or stupid but to me, doing such should symbolize that I have some priorities placed on you...but hardly does it seem so to a Nigerian girl.

Now, this other ex, whom I even bought a phone for, sent money to... did her worse and I left. She came back to beg me though and then make request along the line, to which I REFUSED ALL, including one that had to do with HEALTH. She was in PAINS that day and called me. Her voice was trembling on phone... and guess what? I refused to help! I didn't care if she died and I mean that. I am pretty sure if she was dying and I have a chance to give her life, I wouldn't!

This other ex even other dated guys after I had left but why did she choose to call me for help?

I am very good, extremely romantic and nice but if you ABUSE it (depending on the degree), I can become the stack opposite, pray our paths never cross again, cos years down the road, i will make you realise i never forgot what you did, probably haven't forgiven you either.

However, after their fork ups, because they know I gave them in the past, after their numerous atrocities, something always tell them to try their luck with me when they are in pressing needs.

One thing I know is that all girls are aware of the good guys they met and the bad one, even if they never make it obvious or appreciative... THEY KNOW you were good, but the evil spirit in them will not let them accord you that acknowledgements.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by Ritaze12: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
So you just posted this to tell the world how women have been using you lol. Being nice and generous is good but being generous to people who are obviously using you and not giving anything in return makes you look like a fool, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by Bestypretty: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2018
No need for revenge bro, leave them to their fate. karma would catch up with them. www. schoolcrayon.com
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:
So you just posted this to tell the world how women have been using you lol. Being nice and generous is good but being generous to people who are obviously using you and not giving anything in return makes you look like a fool, sorry.
You are funny, coming from a girl and trying to be defensive so as to appear she is "different"... swerve! Tomorrow, u will open ur stinky mouth and scream "men are scum" arindin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by Ritaze12: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
motherfucker:
You are funny, coming from a girl and trying to be defensive so as to appear she is "different"... swerve! Tomorrow, u will open ur stinky mouth and scream "men are scum" arindin

Not all men are scum. Most are scum. The ones who aren't scum are usually like the guy who posted this. There are hardly any really good men. The ones who are smart are usually liars and cheats. The ones who aren't liars and cheats are usually not smart. Women need men who are smart as well as loyal and there aren't many of these men around.

If calling a girl above your league names is what helps you sleep at night then continue. Calling me names that don't reflect me isn't going to bother me. My mouth doesn't stink.

Boy bye.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by internationalman(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2018
As I keep skimming through I keep seeing NOUN..What has my school got to do with a girl burning her bridges..

But then again I would've known why NOUN was mentioned had I read the story thoroughly.

But I don't plan on reading it. So anyone who has read it should let me know why NOUN was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

Not all men are scum. Most are scum. The ones who aren't scum are usually like the guy who posted this. There are hardly any really good men. The ones who are smart are usually liars and cheats. The ones who aren't liars and cheats are usually not smart. Women need men who are smart as well as loyal and there aren't many of these men around.

If calling a girl above your league names is what helps you sleep at night then continue. Calling me names that don't reflect me isn't going to bother me. My mouth doesn't stink.

Boy bye.
GIBBERISH!!!!... confusing yourself. If we decide to dissect of the terminologies u use here now, u will come up with another explanations or definitions
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by Belafonte(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2018
You be proper mumu. So, you hink you've retaliated because you refused to fprward one last payment? Your concluaion was such an anticlimax, i thought you did something mean like mistakenly hit her with your car or something really life damaging. Alas, you ended with a limp "I refused to give her money for her certificate" Who gives a fûck?

She even had the guts to call you stingy and the sanctimony to judge you on not forgetting the past. Can you imagine the fûcking nerve on that bîtch? But why wouldn't she? You proved to be a fool. You knew she was lying yet you kept sponsoring her. Why? Because you worship pûssy. Not because you're patient, not because you're nice. You simply worship pûssy.

The best way to have your fill of pûssy is to disdain it. There are literally plenty of fishes in the damn sea. Why should you send her money to come in the first place? Next time tell her to borrow from someone around and assure her you'll sort her when she comes. Don't be too stupid to be doing something twice that should never even have happened. The Ondo wey you dey yansh no dey dia? It is guys like you that make women feel entitled to money they don't deserve. Upon everything you still no see yansh staff, what a shame.

You think she really needed your money to collect her certfiicate? Lol. S only wanted to reopen your office file and see if your well still has oil, mumu. The fact that she could still call you names shows you were/are nothing more than an ATM to her.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Belafonte:
You be proper mumu. So, you hink you've retaliated because you refused to fprward one last payment? Your concluaion was such an anticlimax, i thought you did something mean like mistakenly hit her with your car or something really life damaging. Alas, you ended with a limp "I refused to give her money for her certificate" Who gives a fûck?

She even had the guts to call you stingy and the sanctimony to judge you on not forgetting the past. Can you imagine the fûcking nerve on that bîtch? But why wouldn't she? You proved to be a fool. You knew she was lying yet you kept sponsoring her. Why? Because you worship pûssy. Not because you're patient, not because you're nice. You simply worship pûssy.

The best way to have your fill of pûssy is to disdain it. There are literally plenty of fishes in the damn sea. Why should you send her money to come in the first place? Next time tell her to borrow from someone around and assure her you'll sort her when she comes. Don't be too stupid to be doing something twice that should never even have happened. The Ondo wey you dey yansh no dey dia? It is guys like you that make women feel entitled to money they don't deserve. Upon everything you still no see yansh staff, what a shame.

You think she really needed your money to collect her certfiicate? Lol. S only wanted to reopen your office file and see if your well still has oil, mumu. The fact that she could still call you names shows you were/are nothing more than an ATM to her.

I am generally not a stingy person... And that attitude saved me when I least expected it. It has nothing to do with being an ATM to a woman.
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by don4real18(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Your post is quite funny but don't end up not being generous to those who deserve it.
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by bjayx: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wit all this story about Ur mumuism n mumuistic attitude, na third mainland bridge make dem no burn, abi Stamford bridge.. or orile iganmu own Mumu oshi... U dey vex me gann o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 2:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
All this people shouting mumumumu every where are u mumuni? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by walepackage(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
You are just a sissy my nigger.Why on earth will you allow a girl to magarize you, not only one or two times.If you are really benevolent or generous as you claim, there are alot of people who need your help without much expectation or getting something back,including your relatives.But,pussy nigger like you will always hide under the umbrella of "mr nice guy".Sorry,for learning in the hardways.It aint worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
walepackage:
You are just a sissy my nigger.Why on earth will you allow a girl to magarize you, not only one or two times.If you are really benevolent or generous as you claim, there are alot of people who need your help without much expectation or getting something back,including your relatives.But,pussy nigger like you will always hide under the umbrella of "mr nice guy".Sorry,for learning in the hardways.It aint worth it.
I am not a sissy bros... Sissies don't have the mind the take their life in their hand in country like Nigeria. Do u want to know what a fellow guy did to me when we were in school? Considering just a year before that revelation, he ate from my plate. I would leave class when he tells me he is hungry to get him something to eat.

But in 2nd year, he showed his colours while we stayed in same room. At the end of everything he did to me, I was the same person, at last count, that played a role in his ability to secure a job when they asked them to do international passport. At last count, time was already running out... He reached out to me, after those he counted on failed him. Those he regards highly than myself. Even though I told him to give me a week later, I gave him the full money cash 3 days after he requested.

So what will you say about a this guy?

This is who I am at heart! I am not stingy.
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by walepackage(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
@Motherfucker.If you did what you wrote aboved to your man,then you have kind heart and hold it firmly.But,the truth is that expect less from the people you help be it "male or female",that will only make you free your mind.Keep doing good,surely it pays.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
walepackage:
@Motherfucker.If you did what you wrote aboved to your man,then you have kind heart and hold it firmly.But,the truth is that expect less from the people you help be it "male or female",that will only make you free your mind.Keep doing good,surely it pays.

Yeah, it the attitude saved me. I have not stopped either but only manage to know whom to give and whom not to give.
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by walepackage(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
motherfucker:

Yeah, it the attitude saved me. I have not stopped either but only manage to know whom to give and whom not to give.
thats just the koko man.One good turns deserve another.Enjoy your TGIF

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by SoapQueen(f): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
motherfucker:
I have come to realise that a lot of Nigerian girls do not know how to handle relationships, with most acting like they are too smart.

I will try to break it down bits by bits what happened.

Some years ago, I had a relationship with a girl, not a so good relationship flow. She is a cousin to my then neighbour. As usual, I bought somethings for her as gift, though quite young then and was still in school. I am typically not the guy that doesn't spend on a lady, no matter how little. I don't need to have sex with you before I do that either.

I know some girls hardly get a penny from their boyfriend and will still stick around said boyfriend lol.

She hardly called me back then, it wasn't as if were in a relationship and I wasn't sure she had other guy around either.

One thing I later discovered is that she doesn't allow sex but wants me to spend. She is not a virgin according to her when I asked. Since I am not the kind that pressures a lady once she say NO... I often let them be, even if she was half naked (I know some guys wouldn't take NO especially when they have seen boobs grin).

Down the road, I went for my NYSC in Ondo, which is just 2 hours drive from Benin.

One day we got talking and one thing led to visit discussion. I asked her if she could visit me in Ondo, she said yes but that she doesn't have money. Being who I am, I sent her the Tfair, through the account of her friend which she gave me. Later she came up with the story that the friend wasn't around.

AH! shocked shocked why give me an account number of someone who is not around. Well I asked her if she can still come, with the hope that before she leaves, her supposed friend would have returned. She said yes.

I had to send another Tfair through my friend who was serving in Ibadan. Dude even missed CDS that day just to help me send money because the bank she gave me second time wasn't in the local government where I was. So you can imagine the stress I went through.

After sending the money, it was time for her to come next day and she still told me she would come. I was expecting her. But when i calculated time, over 3 hours, i started calling her. I panic when thoughts of accident or something ominous started streaming through my mind. I called this girl, she wouldn't pick and at a point, she off her phone but on it the next day and started with different story.

Another time, she needed money to fix her phone, about 2 years after that experience. We were no longer dating, I still provided it for her. I had left Benin and moved to Lagos. However, I visited Benin that period and fixed the phone for her. I told her I was lodging and she agreed, took her out and we ate before lodging. After a while, she said she was going on an errand by her mum and will come back... I was left there till next day lol.

Some guys would be saying this one na mumu oo and all sorts... I am very patient. I never throw the first punch. But if you throw a punch, I don't leave everything to God. I will retaliate. Tit for Tat! That is my rule to life.

So, this year, we got talking on whatsapp and next thing is she needs money to get her certificate from NOUN at Abuja or something like that. She pleaded for my help and I just turned a cold shoulder to her plea. I didn't respond.

Just last night, she was telling me to help her with rent fee for her shop, blah blah blah... Before that, because of the NOUN certificate that I refuse to give, she started calling me stingy (forgetting the ones I did in the past). Well, i was forced to then ask her how much has she ever given me, how she left me at the hotel and everything.

She resorted to say that is in the past, that i don't forget the past. She is right about that. I NEVER forget the past and IF YOU WRONG ME, 4 years down the road, the day you need my help, I will remind you of what you did to me, even if it is 10 years. That is why I am the wrongest person to offend!

At the end of everything said, I told her I am not helping her and that she should channel her request to her cousins.

Another ex did this same thing, she messed me up, played on my intelligence, looked down on me like someone without a future. This ex was one before the girl i am talking about here. I was always give money, no matter how little. I show support, not because I was rich or stupid but to me, doing such should symbolize that I have some priorities placed on you...but hardly does it seem so to a Nigerian girl.

Now, this other ex, whom I even bought a phone for, sent money to... did her worse and I left. She came back to beg me though and then make request along the line, to which I REFUSED ALL, including one that had to do with HEALTH. She was in PAINS that day and called me. Her voice was trembling on phone... and guess what? I refused to help! I didn't care if she died and I mean that. I am pretty sure if she was dying and I have a chance to give her life, I wouldn't!

This other ex even other dated guys after I had left but why did she choose to call me for help?

I am very good, extremely romantic and nice but if you ABUSE it (depending on the degree), I can become the stack opposite, pray our paths never cross again, cos years down the road, i will make you realise i never forgot what you did, probably haven't forgiven you either.

However, after their fork ups, because they know I gave them in the past, after their numerous atrocities, something always tell them to try their luck with me when they are in pressing needs.

One thing I know is that all girls are aware of the good guys they met and the bad one, even if they never make it obvious or appreciative... THEY KNOW you were good, but the evil spirit in them will not let them accord you that acknowledgements.

If you were my brother, I would take off one of the heeled shoes I am wearing now and hit you. Like wtf? Maybe I am wrong but I notice guys don't like giving their fellow guys money. I'd rather help my female friends with the very little I have.

Finally, there are some good girls out there. This thing called "love" is unfair.
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by motherfucker: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

If you were my brother, I would take off one of the heeled shoes I am wearing now and hit you. Like wtf? Maybe I am wrong but I notice guys don't like giving their fellow guys money. I'd rather help my female friends with the very little I have.

Finally, there are some good girls out there. This thing called "love" is unfair.
read my post just above yours...
Re: Ladies, Try Not To Burn Bridges Behind You... TRUE STORY! by CLOUT(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Okay, go on.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Relationship Advice Needed From Pro / Imo State Commissioner For Happiness Begs Men To Marry Two or More Imo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.