Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed (3876 Views)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex / My New Girl Friend Is A Sex Freak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by yemmy95: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I met this girl on Facebook five months ago, since then we have been talking and recently we have been in to each other. On her 1st visit to my house, she told me she had a boyfriend before we met and they have been together for a year but he hasn't proposed yet.

I thanked her for being sincere with me by telling me the truth about her relationship and I asked her what my chances are with her. She said it will be difficult but possible to let go of the guy and move on with me (she's yet to decide). She also asked me what my intentions are for her the first day we went out together.

As it stands now, she told me she was disvirgined by the same guy six months ago but the guy has not made their relationship known to his family. Now she allows me have sex with her and I can tell her mileage is very low and her breast and backside are as hard as a stone plus she has a good character, and extremely beauty.

She has gone a little further to introduce me to all her friends and they all tell her they like me. What are my chances of winning this girl over for marriage? though I haven't told her about marriage cos I don't want that to influence her decision about me. I want her to fall in love with me unconditionally which is why I even had to hide my identity when we met telling her I was a factory worker despite the fact that I am a business executive.

Now she knows everything about me but am scared of marrying a lady whose heart is somewhere else. We both agreed that I won't influence her decision in any way but to hold on a while to see the outcome of the relationship. She is not a type that can be easily cajoled as her friends told me she is as rigid as a stone. I travel a lot and she makes herself available anytime we need to catch up.

Please I need advise from matured people with experience in relationships/marriage issues. Thank in advance!
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by SingleDaddy: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Continue molesting a teen. From your write up, she's still a baby, likewise you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by IamAirforce1: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
My dude , my dude , my dude ...

Grab your pen and paper ...and open Google chrome let me teach you something .

1. You propositioned a woman who is still in a relationship with another man ...and she wants to leave this man for you . This is what you call " hypergamy " . Google I can't begin to define it for you . I only know that there's a high probability she will do the same to you. You loose em how you get them . I'm not saying you won't enjoy her but only if you possess some of the following traits I will talk about .

2. Low milage means nothing ...as a matter of fact it's social construct used to convince beta's and naive men that a woman is worth marrying because she hasn't slept with many men . This is one of the great female cons of life . As other characteristics which all women possess render " low milage / body count " , inconsequential . Hypergamy is one of them .

3. It is a proven fact that no woman can ever love you the way you want to be loved especially after marriage rendering this myth of " unconditional love " ...highly impossible . Women will always attach conditions to love and sex . Covertly most of the times but overtly when they have you in their " frame " . Google frame as it relates to the " red pill theory " .

4. The way you sound about her wanting her to leave her man for you makes you come across as a beta ..." Google this too . Apparently I'm sure you think she is the one . My dude there is no such thing .

5. Why did you lie about your job ....!!!! Man I wouldn't go that route .

6. Before you even think about marriage ...have you gone through a relationship with her start there first .

Swallow the " red pill " .

Be careful ...change your mind state .

All the best .

Above all kill the beta in you before it kills you .

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by yemmy95: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
SingleDaddy:
Continue molesting a teen. From your write up, she's still a baby, likewise you.

A baby u say? she's 26yrs old and in her final year in a university. so what's ur point she being a kid?

7 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Peterpanny: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
The way some people hype themselves on this nairaland ehh you will begin to wonder.which one is buisness executive and worth again.niggur how much do you worth.mtchweew.very soon you will turn to buisness executional.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
SingleDaddy:

It's easy to diss your fellow guy who's in a dilemma right ?

I recall not to long ago ...you had an issue of your own ...even though the facts are different .

Why not offer help instead of trolling him .

I'm sure those hurtful comments stung but it's no reason to burn him .

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by latexxbro(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Don't tell her your intentions just yet for marriage, Keep staying with her most of the time and try avoiding giving some material things to her except when you knw she really needs it....Joke with her,play with her,Introduce her to your friends, Tell her some secrets of yours,Spend enough time with her and after a while,Try avoiding her and see what becomes the outcome...Goodluck

6 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Peterpanny:
The way some people hype themselves on this nairaland ehh you will begin to wonder.which one is buisness executive and worth again.niggur how much do you worth.mtchweew.very soon you will turn to buisness executional.

Hahaha.
LMAO

No b small business executive ooo

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by yemmy95: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for the wonderful advise!

I had to lie to her when I first knew her cos I think some girls will jump on such opportunity. I opened up to her after 3 months of dating.

tobianthony:

1. You propositioned a woman who is still in a relationship with another man ...and she wants to leave this man for you . This is what you call " hypergamy " . Google I can't begin to define it for you . I only know that there's a high probability she will do the same to you. You loose em how you get them . I'm not saying you won't enjoy her but only if you possess some of the following traits I will talk about .

2. Low milage means nothing ...as a matter of fact it's social construct used to convince beta's and naive men that a woman is worth marrying because she hasn't slept with many men . This is one of the great female cons of life . As other characteristics which all women possess render " low milage / body count " , inconsequential . Hypergamy is one of them .

3. It is a proven fact that no woman can ever love you the way you want to be loved especially after marriage rendering this myth of " unconditional love " ...highly impossible . Women will always attach conditions to love and sex . Covertly most of the times but overtly when they have you in their " frame " . Google frame as it relates to the " red pill theory " .

4. The way you sound about her wanting her to leave her man for you makes you come across as a beta ..." Google this too . Apparently I'm sure you think she is the one . My dude there is no such thing .

6. Before you even think about marriage ...have you gone through a relationship with her start there first .

All the best .

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Timagex(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Kuku kee me!!!! Lowest mileage cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Op is an idiot tongue

Relationship built on lies (his part) and cheating (her part) what a great relationship.

When she meets the next guy, she'll tell him the same story and the cycle continues. Good luck! cool

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by habsydiamond(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
This Ur Indian film script will be very interesting by the time u produce the movie....who are u decieving.....

1 Like

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Headlesschicken(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
undecided Some olosho dey get small mileage nah,if u wan marry her go ahead n do so, n stop complicating tinx for urself,mehn life x too short...
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by bjayx: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Continue... What's the name if the movie Just play the next scene quickly plsss
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by izaray(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
latexxbro:
Don't tell her your intentions just yet for marriage, Keep staying with her most of the time and try avoiding giving some material things to her except when you knw she really needs it....Joke with her,play with her,Introduce her to your friends, Tell her some secrets of yours,Spend enough time with her and after a while,Try avoiding her and see what becomes the outcome...Goodluck
Bruh you too much cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by lenghtinny(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Your heart must be very weak for it to allow sex overpower your sixth sense angry

You are expecting unconditional love from a double dating bish you met on Facebook....

Abeg make any sports betting guru help us out with the odds in this kinda scenario.

4 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by lenghtinny(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
You think she's being honest meanwhile it's all a game....

You think you are the only one she's seeing on Facebook. Open her Facebook inbox and what you see will make you forget about any love that has unconditional in it angry

Nothing serious will come out of the relationship, you will find out sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by SoapQueen(f): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
tobianthony:

All the best .

The only reason why I feel he should be worried is that if a woman/man cheats with you, that person is very prone to cheat on you.

If you know someone is a relationship, please, fall back! If they want to break up amicably, let them do before you shoot your shot.

This Op wouldn't be very ecstatic if some guy starts shagging his girl, well, he won't be because it is same thing that will happen to him. Karma.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Holywizard: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mumu just because of tight puśsy?
Since she had the gods to cheat on her guy with u, definitely she will she on u will other guys
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
If she could dump someone she said she was 'dating' so easily, then what makes you think she won't dump you later on for another guy she meets on Facebook? Wait- she didn't even dump him yet, she had sex with you while she was still dating. smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

The only reason why I feel he should be worried is that if a woman/man cheats with you, that person is very prone to cheat on you.

If you know someone is a relationship, please, fall back! If they want to break up amicably, let them do before you shoot your shot.

This Op wouldn't be very ecstatic if some guy starts shagging his girl, well, he won't be because it is same thing that will happen to him. Karma.

That one is for sure ...but as for me . I would rather err on the side of caution and assume that everyone cheats . Therefore protect yourself at all times.
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by delectablegyal(f): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
that girl is a good girl. you don't put all your eggs in a basket. a lady looks out for a serious guy who is ready for marriage. let me tell you something. "if you are not married to a lady, she does not owe you loyalty". she could try other guys out too. who knows, you could be a con? don't rush things. as it is now, you and the other guy are in a race and that's how it is for every other lady.

I must say from your write up, the lady seems like a good girl. she likes you. as it is now, if you prove to her that you truly love her. she could ditch the other guy and before you know it, your wedding picture is on nairaland frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bro u really got me lmao here grin First of all she's a playette. She's running game on both u & her other guys. If u werent so caught up in the grip of her puszy u would have known easily. How can she start sharing her puszy when she just got cherry poped 6 months ago by her supposed first And she is even planning to leave him for u a guy she just started fvcking.. Bro don't be fooled by the grip of a puszy. Some girls naturally have it tight no matter how many big pipes they collect regularly. I won't discourage u but just don't rush into anything for any reason & especially not for the mileage bro cheesy grin
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by ghost3040: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
'Business Executive' bawo
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by HeWrites(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
SingleDaddy:

I'm tempted to say you're stvpid!
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
yemmy95:
Thanks for the wonderful advise!

I had to lie to her when I first knew her cos I think some girls will jump on such opportunity. I opened up to her after 3 months of dating.

So you're trying to steal somebody's babe and you're feeling cool?

Here's karma's knockout punch for you. You'll marry the girl, and by the time you're like 75yrs old and after all your kids have graduated from the university, you'll suddenly discover that none of the kids belong to you.

A cheat will always be a cheat. Marriage not withstanding.

You are warned!
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by McBrooklyn(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol...
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr Executive.... the babe is in a relationship with someone...that's what her mouth says.....she's having a relationship with you only...only you..no other guy?...correct? ... she sqeezed you in on her schedule... face to face...and slept with you....you the lucky one...the one her heart is now beating for. Question...feel free to ignore...or lie.... did you tell her you're an executive before or after sex?....and why do you think she's now telling her friends about you?..after sex?...is it because you're that good between the sheets?...or maybe...just maybe another reason?...and lastly...do you know if she is pregnant? ...for someone else? Your chances of having a relationship with her are very very good...great...trust me.
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
See as babe use this one. And he's even happy about it. Na wow o. Sex don finish some people for this sex filed generation.
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by vicben27(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
If you truely want her and intend to marry her, go for her! we were all someone's ex! naso l take collect my fiancee from another guy, who wasnt really serious about moving forward, the truth is that ladies alwayz want more. especially wen the guy they are wit aint serious!. in due time let her know ur intensions ,give a great sex!, wen ever you both get intimate! .suport her fiancially, wen you can! show her love n care n she will be all urs bro! Goodluck Bro!
Re: Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed by Chubhie: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Daddy GO Adeboye warned us the faithfully not yet departed against Facebook love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do (pictures) / UPDATE: Chrisland School Girl Clears The Air [VIDEO] / This Shit Must Be Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.