Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

What Will You Do (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (pictures) (3869 Views)

Only 2 Girls Left. What Should I Do? [Pictures] / Ohh No!!! She's Going. What Can I Do??? (Pictures) / How I caught her in the act. what should I do. (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
Ladies please answer... How will yhu handle this?

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by donbachi(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2021
It shows,she,s the type dat does not like husband helping family members.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by richmond500: 5:55pm On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
gbamsolutely

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by dawnomike(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2021
The husband should not have lied about it... But, since she has found out, she should just face front and not bother herself about it.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by OlawaleBammie: 6:14pm On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
mumurudeen everywhere chior!!

I am thinking, how on earth wil i send a certain amount of money to my mum and be lying my wife?? If i like i send 2M, na my money na, so far i didn't relent from my husband duty.
Even if my wife like make she send 1m to her father, na her money, nothing concern me so far her wifely roles are not affected.

Well, that is wat happens wen couples are operating joint akant

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Janesouthall: 6:23pm On May 24, 2021
In the first place... Why will I tell my wife the amount I give my mother... Shey na monitoring spirit be dat one abi na watin??

Anyways the only thing I see for the man to lie might be because the woman is always nagging when the man send or give money to his own relatives or family...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by doubleE70: 6:50pm On May 24, 2021
Janesouthall:
In the first place... Why will I tell my wife the amount I give my mother... Shey na monitoring spirit be dat one abi na watin??

Anyways the only thing I see for the man to lie might be because the woman is always nagging when the man send or give money to his own relatives or family...
eggzactly
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by mytime24(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 11:47pm On May 24, 2021
donbachi:
I don't think so...the man is just not a truthful person
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 11:49pm On May 24, 2021
dawnomike:
The husband should not have lied about it... But, since she has found out, she should just face front and not bother herself about it.
She should confront him sha..let them trash it out
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Feddie3(m): 11:51pm On May 24, 2021
Dem never born the woman well
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Unik3030: 12:17am On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:
what's d wife business with how much the husband sends to his mom?
Like seriously this thing we call woke generation is breeding foolish men who can't take decision n stand by it
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 25, 2021
what do you mean what will I do? it's my mom for fuccs sake. why do I even have to lie about the amount I've sent my maa? family b4 wife o. even my brother and sisters would always come first.
which day I meet wife weh she wan con deh do anyhow with people I've loved all my life
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 6:44am On May 25, 2021
Unik3030:
what's d wife business with how much the husband sends to his mom?
Like seriously this thing we call woke generation is breeding foolish men who can't take decision n stand by it

He told her...she was on her own...she didn't ask him
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Michelle55: 7:27am On May 25, 2021
Any amount he chooses to give his parents is absolutely none of her business but what I won't tolerate is the lies attached to it, they are his parents and have been present in his life before she came in so she should be totally cool with whatever he does for them.

The lying part is what I don't understand except the woman is the kind of person who frowns at you whenever you aid your parents, I still don't see why he needed to lie even at that, she can throw tantrums if she so desires as long as it's your money and not hers.

As for the woman, when you find out, confront your husband and politely ask him why he lied to you. There's no smoke without fire, he would definitely have a reason for telling you a lie and if his reasons isn't convincing enough, just bone am.
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Janesouthall: 9:06am On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:

He told her...she was on her own...she didn't ask him

How did you know... Were you there
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by dnawah(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:
go for deliverance,naw she cause am!
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by poshestmina(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
It means the wife is a wicked woman that doesn't like him taking care of his mother undecided.

For the man to have lied means he knows his wife won't be happy with the amount he sent.
The wife is a greedy woman. Period!
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Nonexisting: 10:37am On May 25, 2021
Fucck the wife. The man sef na mumu. I can send my mom 1 million naira and decide to keep quiet. Nonsense vagina people everywhere. See what this one is making a case for and crying over.
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by adadike(f): 10:49am On May 25, 2021
I just have to work on myself and encourage him the more to care for his family member coz it seems my behaviour or action is the reason why he hides certain things from me-- that's if am the wife o
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by MsAllison(f): 11:16am On May 25, 2021
adadike:
I just have to work on myself and encourage him the more to care for his family member coz it seems my behaviour or action is the reason why he hides certain things from me-- that's if am the wife o
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by SchoolGate: 11:19am On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:
If you post further nonsense I will put your real picture for everyone to see
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by LoudLord(m): 11:22am On May 25, 2021
Trust issue palava

That wife must be an Igbo woman,na them
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Qatar2022: 11:26am On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:

She should confront him sha..let them trash it out
Confront him because you made the money with him or the money belong to you, wicked generation, I won't even tell you talk less of lying to you about it, I don't own you explanation
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Debzempire(f): 12:26pm On May 25, 2021
Qatar2022:

Confront him because you made the money with him or the money belong to you, wicked generation, I won't even tell you talk less of lying to you about it, I don't own you explanation

He doesn't owe her any explanations... quite alright...why is he lying then...it's really unnecessary...not that she asked him though..
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Walkee: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
Why would my wife ask me how much I sent to anybody?
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Qatar2022: 1:29pm On May 25, 2021
Debzempire:

He doesn't owe her any explanations... quite alright...why is he lying then...it's really unnecessary...not that she asked him though..
She should just move on and the man know the reason why he lied to her
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Khd95(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2021
the man na chief simp, thunder fire any woman or wife wey go make me lie about the money i sent to my mom, ogun kill her join... her daddy
Re: What Will You Do (pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2021
She really don't like her husband sending money to his family. That's really cruel

Good day guys

Please, If you know anyone that can make a loan of 200k, the interest is double that amount to be received 3 days later which means the total money that will be paid back is 400k, Holla @ me if you have one or you have the money personally

It's no scam. I personally guarantee you your money back with the interest

P. S: please, the person must reside around ilorin and it's environs as we would have to meet face to face before the loan is made and he/she/they can involve legal practitioners or draft out a police agreement if they are worried it's a scam. WhatsApp +2348186957491 as the loan is needed before sunday this week

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Snubbing Me / My Fiance Has A Child And He Didn't Tell Me / I Think I'm Too Handsome for my liking...(pic)..I need sugar mummy fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.