Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (65163 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Emekus92:

what do you know?

by then it was still called European Cup and Madrid won it 5 times straight then. They change it to Champions League 1992.
you dey mind the mumu
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 10:03pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=NoDulling4here post=67196717]

Exactly my point. Man utd lost to West Brom at old Trafford one week after beating Man City.

Real Madrid will eventually run out of luck. Meanwhile, check out their head to head record against Liverpool. grin
If Liverpool qualify, Zidane and his team will need brand new handkerchiefs for the final. grin grin grin if you know what I mean grin grin[/quoteuna don start again na Liverpool you wan support now.. no problem until final

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Drdreyy: 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .
Sanchez01:

Lol! He couldn't even play to save dying Barcelona from Roma and you expect him to have finished Bayern if he was playing like Ronaldo is now? You know, you cannot compare Messi's work rate to Ronaldo's.

This Bayern team would have buried Barcelona since the first leg.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by purplekayc(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
Madrid almost crashed.
If not for that Bayern keeper's error
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by dotcomnamename: 10:04pm On May 01, 2018
dennisworld1:
almost 4m i guess

Chai !
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
the bitter truth is what you just spit. The man behind real madrid success is none than Sergio Ramos. That is their all in all. Penaldo is always waiting for tap in and penalty. Fifa is a useless body for giving the award to penaldo. Neymar should have won that. This coming one if they don't give it to mo salah then they are crazy, cuz penaldo won the thing only because he tapped in goals and score some penalty(ies). Mo salah have more goals and played very well this season much more better than headnaldo.
ok but if Salah win World Best call me a bastard
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Abusule007: 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
Sheuns:

Hmm. It seems Zidane is made to win UCLs.
Perhaps Madrid need another coach for laliga games while zidane coach them for champions league games grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 01, 2018
Wow ronaldo was more than extraordinary tonight!!

Wat a fantastic performance from the world best footballer!

grin grin grin wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Goldmaxx(f): 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .
guy dey talk shit Barça fan as usual

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jamie90(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Ulreich, shouldn't be a goal keeper but a ball boy.

Did I hear you call him "ulreich"?

His name is ostrich

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
Emekus92:

what do you know?

by then it was still called European Cup and Madrid won it 5 times straight then. They change it to Champions League 1992.

But that doesn't change the fact, the record and history that Madrid have won it 5 times in a row, huh?

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
Marc is d best gk in Spain ....he's just behind de gea in d world to b sincere
Luxuryconsult:
people like us that watch la liga matches from time to time can never underrate him. Only you people that don't watch la liga buh yet won't let someone rest about epl being the best league in the world would underrate navas. Even stengen of barcelona must not be underrated these days. Do so at your own risk.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 01, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Exactly my point. Man utd lost to West Brom at old Trafford one week after beating Man City.

Real Madrid will eventually run out of luck. Meanwhile, check out their head to head record against Liverpool. grin
If Liverpool qualify, Zidane and his team will need brand new handkerchiefs for the final. grin grin grin if you know what I mean grin grin
let madrid only use navas against liverpool in that final, in as much as klopp is still the manager of liverpool, then liverpool will never win. Klopp-s destiny doesn't like anything trophy. He'd remain underdog till he dies. Cool, he can qualify all he want, buh i can bet anything that klopp will get into five finals and would not get any. Even him agaist wigan or wimbledon, he'd loose. He's some badluck(er) when it comes to finals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:09pm On May 01, 2018
Una no see say pesin 900k don nter 1 chance Ni hope say dat guy never comit suicide
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LordAdam: 10:09pm On May 01, 2018
NoDulling4here:

If Liverpool qualify, Zidane and his team will need brand new handkerchiefs for the final. grin grin grin if you know what I mean grin grin

And we hadn't won Juventus in the knockout stages until this year.

There's a first time for everything.

-Lord
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
haymekus:
Wow ronaldo was more than extraordinary tonight!!

Wat a fantastic performance from the world best footballer!

grin grin grin wink
hahahahahahahahaha.. Savage kee you for dia.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by ikorodureporta: 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
#TeamCR7! cheesy
Messi & Barca fans right now.......

grin grin

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:10pm On May 01, 2018
Drdreyy:

Nah, AC Milan did it in 1989 and 1990. If Madrid win it for the 3rd time then they have broken the record and set a new one.

Actually madrid won it 5 straight times.
But that was the old champions league.
No one but madrid has won it back to back in the new champions league.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiroyale(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
edimolu:

my team aint screwed lady,

since you affirmed going for the winning team, i think we might just have a form for you to fill!

you welcome on board!

I'd do just that after the finals..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by ade101(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
All this madrid and Ronaldo haters... We no Sabi play yes, penaldo na tap hin master yes... Una no dey tire... I can feel your pain I swear, your post smells of deep hate and frustration.... My message to you is simple;
***Breath in, Breath out, Smile and snap out of hate mode, remember, it's just football and Jesus loves you ****

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:

Blah blah blah. Say this without crying.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
the bitter truth is what you just spit. The man behind real madrid success is none than Sergio Ramos. That is their all in all. Penaldo is always waiting for tap in and penalty. Fifa is a useless body for giving the award to penaldo. Neymar should have won that. This coming one if they don't give it to mo salah then they are crazy, cuz penaldo won the thing only because he tapped in goals and score some penalty(ies). Mo salah have more goals and played very well this season much more better than headnaldo.

Fifa best player award is by voting. So salah has to be voted as the best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2018
Jamie90:

Did I hear you call him "ulreich"?

His name is ostrich
He is really an ostrich. Is name in German should be changed to Vogel (which means bird). The guy dense.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by demoBaba: 10:15pm On May 01, 2018
hiroz:
i am a man utd fan so naturally I support madrid and ronaldo.
but one thing i know, ronaldo has never been as good as messi in terms of influencing all round team play in a match, he'll score you goals though.
i still like the guy any way

Your point please.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
hiroz:
who is the useless Madrid official that drew up this loan deal with bayern..
normally a player is usually barred from playing his parent team..they should have included that

This only happens in Leagues mahn, esp England
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:

Madrid has no creative midfielder. Maybe when they had ozil and di maria.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Fifa best player award is by voting. So salah has to be voted as the best.
even if he get all the votes in this world, i can bet anything that he'd never be announced as world best. It's messis' turn again anyway. Salah should just sit down with africa best and make sure it's on repeat.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by braimeddy: 10:17pm On May 01, 2018
Please Abeg u don't be liverpool fan o. Cos I can see Dat village pple are following u upadan
obonujoker:
I was psg fan at round stage...

I was Juve fan at Quarter Final...

I am Bayern fan now..

And i will be Liverpool fan at final...

Who am I?

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
LustreChris:

But that doesn't change the fact, the record and history that Madrid have won it 5 times in a row, huh?

Even even bayern and ajax won 3 straight times. Liverpool won back to back too.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 01, 2018
obonujoker:
I was psg fan at round stage...

I was Juve fan at Quarter Final...

I am Bayern fan now..

And i will be Liverpool fan at final...

Who am I?

A big Oponu
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LZAA: 10:19pm On May 01, 2018
hiroz:
who is the useless Madrid official that drew up this loan deal with bayern..
normally a player is usually barred from playing his parent team..they should have included that
actually this isn't your regular loan deal
this is a loan with obligation to buy
also different leagues use different loan systems

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.