Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (65320 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
let madrid only use navas against liverpool in that final, in as much as klopp is still the manager of liverpool, then liverpool will never win. Klopp-s destiny doesn't like anything trophy. He'd remain underdog till he dies. Cool, he can qualify all he want, buh i can bet anything that klopp will get into five finals and would not get any. Even him agaist wigan or wimbledon, he'd loose. He's some badluck(er) when it comes to finals.

Somebody is reading what you just typed. The final match will tell.

In the meantime, Liverpool needs to overcome Roma first. It's not over yet.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
evanstinobbc:

Ribery that played home and away, who is smiling now, Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, like say na your academy him come out, we like him like that, you can go and die

Guy, you just cracked my ribs out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Sanchez01: 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
[s]
chiboy1116:
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .
[/s]
Can't read this as I am not playing on going blind anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 01, 2018
Iceberghill:
Madrid should not kill me please

I hope you are not contemplating suicide sha?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chinaza1(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
haymekus:
Wow ronaldo was more than extraordinary tonight!!

Wat a fantastic performance from the world best footballer!

grin grin grin wink
what! there was nothing extraordinary and fantastic about Ronaldo today. ronaldo was completely irrelevant missing gud chances, thks to benzema's brilliance today sha.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2018
dotcomnamename:
RAMOS to REF:
"We paid you a lot, you should have booked him too." grin
I don't remember the ref booking anyone at that time.
Unless maybe u r high on dust

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by edimolu(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2018
chiroyale:

I'd do just that after the finals..
Don't go too far then! Be on the watch!

chiroyale right? i'd sure give you a mention when the cup is within my grasp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by naturalwaves: 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
So many idiots on this thread crying out of frustration. They know nothing about football. If your eyes isn't paining you, you would have noticed that Modric was drafted way backwards to help buffer the threat cos the defenders weren't good enough to stop Bayern threat way back due to injuries to carvajal, casemero and even Nacho. As a result, the midfield was not its usual standard with the absence of Modric. Even Ascensio was greatly overworked as he had to be moved backwards and come in from there. Kroos was cool as usual playing his fine ball distribution. Ronaldo was not bad too, everyday is not Christmas. He came to defend and won the ball on the midfield at least three times, he had a shot on target and missed a seater . It is not his best game ever but whose best game was it? Did Muller fire shots? How many did Lewandoski fire? We're they able to penetrate? Such is the level of big games. Everything is organised and you can only capitalise on your opponent's mistakes.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
snazzy5050:
just checked it’s real o : there’s problem o... please all should pray for this niggas ticket

How did you get this old bet9ja view on your iPhone?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by hadura29(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
madridguy:
Yes ooo bro, Navas really impress me today. Final here we come.

Navas man of today...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 10:53pm On May 01, 2018
How can someone open their mouth to say that Modric, Toni kroos et al aren't creative? You judge performance with a single match right Lemme do what I can to clear this air of silliness. Did you guys even notice the number of passes stringed together before Madrid's first goal?

Even though Madrid's midfield didn't dominate the ball due to James exceptional brilliance, they were diligent enough to mark him and his cohorts down. Thus, even on his own night, James wasn't finding it easy...he was harried and hassled by those guys. If it were a team inferior to Madrid, the Colombian would have dictated tempo absolutely...like 100℅.

In conclusion, I don't expect much from that midfield when Madrid play against more ball-hugging, possession-oriented teams. And even at that, they try to shut out the opponent's creativity and play on the counter. They are very okay.

By the way, Ronaldo is too uninfluential for someone who is acclaimed to be the world's best player. His impact is absolutely based on the goals he scores, and it is not as if they require too much effort from him before he can get them. He's certainly not on Messi or even Salah's level. He's just as good as Ibrahimovic and Lewandoski...or a little better.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:54pm On May 01, 2018
Lwkmd

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
sideway is real madrid pattern of play. They all play for ronaldo, they play sideway so they can cross for headnaldo to use his head to score for them. That's their pattern of play since last two season now. So don't tell me those guys are not creative because they are doing what their manager instruct them to do. Penaldo doesn't know how to score goals with his leg anymore hence the crossing. That is why lucas vazquez is shinning like f**k, he knows how to use those sideway passes, he'd surely put the ball on tapnaldos' head. Watch more la liga matches please. You only see these people play during ucl or el classico. Don't judge them with that alone.

Goat heart attack go kill you idiot
Come open mouth dey yarn dust
Fool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
No mind DAT guy....all dis guys wey de watch ball for bet9ja shop self.
Jeferious:
How can someone open their mouth to say that Modric, Toni kroos et al aren't creative? You judge performance with a single match right Lemme do what I can to clear this air of silliness. Did you guys even notice the number of passes stringed together before Madrid's first goal?

Even though Madrid's midfield didn't dominate the ball due to James exceptional brilliance, they were diligent enough to mark him and his cohorts down. Thus, even on his own night, James wasn't finding it easy...he was harried and hassled by those guys. If it were a team inferior to Madrid, the Colombian would have dictated tempo absolutely...like 100℅.

In conclusion, I don't expect much from that midfield when Madrid play against more ball-hugging, possession-oriented teams. And even at that, they try to shut out the opponent's creativity and play on the counter. They are very okay.

By the way, Ronaldo is too uninfluential for someone who is acclaimed to be the world's best player. His impact is absolutely based on the goals he scores, and it is not as if they require too much effort from him before he can get them. He's certainly not on Messi or even Salah's level. He's just as good as Ibrahimovic and Lewandoski...or a little better.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by hadura29(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2018
naturalwaves:
So many idiots on this thread crying out of frustration. They know nothing about football. If your eyes isn't paining you, you would have noticed that Modric was drafted way backwards to help buffer the threat cos the defenders weren't good enough to stop Bayern threat way back due to injuries to carvajal, casemero and even Nacho. As a result, the midfield was not its usual standard with the absence of Modric. Even Ascensio was greatly overworked as he had to be moved backwards and come in from there. Kroos was cool as usual playing his fine ball distribution. Ronaldo was not bad too, everyday is not Christmas. He came to defend and won the ball on the midfield at least three times, he had a shot on target and missed a seater . It is not his best game ever but whose best game was it? Did Muller fire shots? How many did Lewandoski fire? We're they able to penetrate? Such is the level of big games. Everything is organised and you can only capitalise on your opponent's mistakes.

Whatever it is you are serving will furnish you with enough blessing. You have said it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by madridguy(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2018
We are very lucky that we have been winning our away matches, if not sorry is our case. Our home performance this season is so poor.

hadura29:

Navas man of today...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2018
Jeferious:

you're right, James could dominate today because the combination of alaba and Ribery forced modric to play full wing and mark there, for Ronaldo, he was marked by 2 many players, this is why benzema was brought in to offer goal scoring opportunities when Ronaldo is marked which he did.

Ronaldo wasn't bright tonight, Messi wasn't bright against Roma don't make them any less. don't compare Ronaldo to Salah. when Ronaldo was destroying epl Salah was still watch the epl on TV

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chocorex(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2018
naturalwaves:

absolutely right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 11:09pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
No mind DAT guy....all dis guys wey de watch ball for bet9ja shop self.
You don't need to blame them. Most people don't watch these teams regularly. Thus they publish erroneous opinions.

This same thing happened to me. I haven't watched Liverpool play all season before, so I really underestimated Salah prior to the first leg against Roma. Of course the last time I watched Salah was when he was at AS Roma. Then he wasn't so excellent. And I thought he still wasn't. Stupid me even placed my bet on Roma to win.

You won't blame me much shaa, just as you shouldn't blame these people. I don't watch EPL with my two eyes. I'd rather watch Sevilla v Celta Vigo or Lyon v Marseille rather than to watch Man. united v Chelsea. Thus, for someone engrossed in leagues other than the English Premier league, I would assert that Nabil Fekir was better than Mohammed Salah...till that night against Roma.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:10pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .
why are u aprobate and reprobate.. U don't need to do that... ur color is known already. what did u expect in dis match before....pressure will always be on Real Madrid...moreover, first goal came in three minutes.. if u watched d match as a lover of football and not as Barcelona fans , u would clearly see dat Modric was only bein a backup for Vazquez who played in Carvajal'position. what I still don't understand is why would Zidane bench Casemiro.dat gives Bayern to much domination in d midfield...as d chances Bayern missed you rued in favor of Barcelona, Did u know dat Barcelona were not even closed to any On Target in Olympiacos Rome, let alone be precise at goals. nothing spectacular in Barcelona too... If they couldn't defend 4-1 aggregate..secondly, why would u cut aside Uefa Champions League in ur determination of best team in couple of last year... dat shows ur hypocrisy at its peak. may be u decided to cut it cz Barcelona had failed in Quater finals for three yeas consecutively. for ur info, after d world Cup, no tournament is as tough as Champions League... you have been shouting Zidane is only a lucky guy...however, with more to his luckyness, he is also great tactician...he is made for Champions League. U said Madrid were only crossing, i repeat, u failed to watch dis match with analytical mind if not, u would av seen dat Madrid bossed 28 passes in d run for Benzema equalizer.... Google is ur friend or if Google will not be faster,www.marca.com/en will be a quick tip. stop being pained at other prosperity....Boss. lemme borrow d word of Emery, PSG coach nd one of the victims on Real Madrid progress to another final.... He said nd I quote..."like a woman, Champions League is wooed gradually, right now, she is Real Madrid's girl friend. they av won three of d four past edition nd perhaps, they will surely win it again dis year." my guy, I know u can't know more than Emery. take it or leave it Madrid are on course to win Five Champions League in a row...they are out to repeat the feat they made between 1956 to 1960 when it was known as European Cup. U may ask, how would happen the answer is not far fetched..by showing a dangerous attacking football when they are in form nd having a good evening or by luck when all their players are kept in bay...as to Referee, Real Madrid will always be favored...try to read history of the competition before it kicked off in 1956 nd see the impact of Santiago Bernabeu, d legend nd famous Real Madrid President had on it creation then...read more, Know more nd argue with objective mind. From A DIE HARD MADRID FANS.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
hadura29:

Whatever it is you are serving will furnish you with enough blessing. You have said it all.
Amin. I doff my heart for Zidane o. He managed a supposed crises with a great selection and role distribution. Modric really overworked himself. Same with Ascensio.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by azimibraun: 11:12pm On May 01, 2018
Una still dey? Bayern don reach Munch O! Meanwhile, Madrid don reach finals. Journey update.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Lwkmd
did he spread his hand. That is what officials consider his hands were close to his body.

if you see it any other way na Ur headache.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Itzpetersv: 11:14pm On May 01, 2018
ominilongest:
This match is so sweeeeeet...makes me want to sit on my TV and watch the couch grin

Watch all goals here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sr_sfzyYdc
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by purplekayc(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2018
maxitocreation:

nearly can never kill a bird.
But wait oo. Madrid wouldn't have conceded an early goal if not that Ramos error.
was that really an error
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by purplekayc(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Lwkmd
this should have been w foul .But outside the box
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by austyn0(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2018
madridguy:
We are very lucky that we have been winning our away matches, if not sorry is our case. Our home performance this season is so poor.

True broh,, they make other people's home theirs.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Jeferious: 11:22pm On May 01, 2018
chocorex:

you're right, James could dominate today because the combination of alaba and Ribery forced modric to play full wing and mark there, for Ronaldo, he was marked by 2 many players, this is why benzema was brought in to offer goal scoring opportunities when Ronaldo is marked which he did.

Ronaldo wasn't bright tonight, Messi wasn't bright against Roma don't make them any less. don't compare Ronaldo to Salah. when Ronaldo was destroying epl Salah was still watch the epl on TV
Bros I'm talking about influence. Madrid look very much like a team that can still win comfortably even if Ronaldo isn't playing. You can't say the same for Messi's Barca. If you even know Madrid's general gameplay, Benezema is the reason why Ronaldo has an insane number of goals. I'd explain the complex tactics in a few understandable words... Benezema draws defenders attention away from Ronaldo, as well as play the role that Ronaldo is expected to take care of- he starts as a 9 but subsequently plays as a winger as the match wears on.

And please, don't talk about past glory. Ronaldo did great stuffs back then. I agree to that. What I don't get is this...Is he getting all the praise and hype for what he is doing currently, or for he did back in the days?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by madridguy(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2018
Exactly.

austyn0:
True broh,, they make other people's home theirs.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Martinez19(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2018
Against Roma, Messi was silent but barca fans won't be hearing any of that instead they are focusing on someone who is at a stage, in the competition, where Messi couldn't reach for three consecutive seasons grin

@ cameeeeel wink

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Emekus92(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2018
If person ask this guy say give me 2H make I use eat he go say he no get yet he carry 900k stake this kind tough match. E good as the game cut self

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.