Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (65321 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 1) On 8th May 2024 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Madrid has no creative midfielder. Maybe when they had ozil and di maria.
you are telling me modric, kroos and casemiro are not creative enough? You don't know what you are saying sir. The game just got out of hands for them this night, same way it always gets for them anytime they are playing barcelona. Madrid so fear that team that their whole midfied must always collapse. The midfield has no fault, the game was just tough, that's all.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by LustreChris(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Even even bayern and milan won 3 straight times. Liverpool won back to back too.

Abi ooooo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:21pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
even if he get all the votes in this world, i can bet anything that he'd never be announced as world best. It's messis' turn again anyway. Salah should just sit down with africa best and make sure it's on repeat.

Thatz not how it works. The nominee with the highest votes(points) is annnounced as the winner. No ojoro.
Salah will most likely come 3rd.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:22pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you are telling me modric, kroos and casemiro are not creative enough? You don't know what you are saying sir. The game just got out of hands for them this night, same way it always gets for them anytime they are playing barcelona. Madrid so fear that team that their whole midfied must always collapse. The midfield has no fault, the game was just tough, that's all.

Those guys are not creative at all. They just distribute balls sideways.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by maxitocreation(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .

wailers spotted...

no matter how well you play, at the end, what counts is how many goals you scored.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by frankwalker(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2018
Madrid 2 - 2 Bayern (5-4Agg) Bayern played well and deserves all the ACCOLADES But Real Madrid got the ASSURANCE of playing in the finals.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by 8stargeneral: 10:24pm On May 01, 2018
We're in Kyiv...hala madrid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by anath(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Bayern defeated Bayern today ....matches like dis tells u how barca are so precise in front of goal ,its not possible fr a barca team to HV dis kinda chances and still lose ....and for ur info Madrid hasn't been any better Dan barca dis season ...over d last couple of years ,cut aside the UCL title ....which is won by luck and d help of the referee....with a midfield of isco,kross,modric Madrid are expected to dominate midfield ....but today just one player thiago dominated d whole midfield ...with players like asensio,kovacic,modric,kross still in play....dis would b d most underserved UCL
for Madrid if de win it to be sincere with you....yea barca lost but coupled with a lot of fleas from d coach and lack of rest of their key players .I am no hater but I really hope Liverpool wins dis UCL . Madrid doesn't deserve it one bit...I am always disappointed to see that d only tactical approach of zidane with that wonderful midfield has always been to cross the ball ...just imagine a midfield with xavi,iniesta,Busi,thiago alcantara of those days always giving the ball to abidal to cross ...to me dats bullshit ....put oh my !!!!! .....zidane has been d luckiest coach ever ,the only reason I consider him a manager is becos he always gets his rotation well and handles ego in dressing room too well other than that,he's a damn tactical banana ...AGAIN BARCA WOULD NEVER BOTTLE DIS IF DE HAD DIS AMOUNT OF CHANCES ..THERE ARE TOO MANY PRECISE PLAYERS THERE .I HOPE LIVERPOOL DEFEATS MADRID SHA ....BUT ITS HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN .

U know nothing about football. Why will u say Madrid doesn’t deserve the UCl cos of one bad game are u out of ur mind. Madrid beat PSG home and away that was one of the match to watch, Madrid beat Juve (that came with the intention to revenge away) away with clinical goals and complacency came in during d second leg and they almost lost, Madrid met almighty Bayern that came with the intention to defeat Madrid, Madrid beat them away with two nice goals. I agree with u that the second leg was really poor. Now how is this luck, playing against top 3 Europe league winners in the knockout stage and still qualify. Guy they deserved it jor.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by dotcomnamename: 10:26pm On May 01, 2018
As usual, the UEFADRID with their ref Rescued them.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by maxitocreation(m): 10:27pm On May 01, 2018
purplekayc:
Madrid almost crashed.
If not for that Bayern keeper's error

nearly can never kill a bird.
But wait oo. Madrid wouldn't have conceded an early goal if not that Ramos error.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by sprints1: 10:28pm On May 01, 2018
snazzy5050:
just checked it’s real o : there’s problem o... please all should pray for this niggas ticket
guy when there is X1 & at the same odds bro I no wan talk this gambling thing eh e gets as e b... well life na gamble
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Those guys are not creative at all. They just distribute balls sideways.
sideway is real madrid pattern of play. They all play for ronaldo, they play sideway so they can cross for headnaldo to use his head to score for them. That's their pattern of play since last two season now. So don't tell me those guys are not creative because they are doing what their manager instruct them to do. Penaldo doesn't know how to score goals with his leg anymore hence the crossing. That is why lucas vazquez is shinning like f**k, he knows how to use those sideway passes, he'd surely put the ball on tapnaldos' head. Watch more la liga matches please. You only see these people play during ucl or el classico. Don't judge them with that alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by boldest: 10:29pm On May 01, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone should lecture biko.. I don't understand.. I thought Munich and Madrid played last week..
its the champions league rhere is a return leg in the knockout stage apart from the final
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by hadura29(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
Madridguy Cr77 now I can breath... congrats in advance....
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by PigMeat: 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
Emekus92:
Na ur last game? If it is not the game will still cut
Your village chief!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by sprints1: 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
Liverpool vs Real Madrid 4:5 Roma Vs Madrid 0:3 Madrid Will Win U go Just Hear Madrid Penalty 90 + 9 Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Unluckrees(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2018
obonujoker:
I was psg fan at round stage...
I was Juve fan at Quarter Final...
I am Bayern fan now..
And i will be Liverpool fan at final...
Who am I?
A frustrated Barça fan! Hala Madrid #APorLa13!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
halla Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Thatz not how it works. The nominee with the highest votes(points) is annnounced as the winner. No ojoro.
Salah will most likely come 3rd.
no ojoro or wetin i hear you say? Ask zambrotta. No be fifa again. I'm telling you if salah has the highest point, he'd never be announced still.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by sprints1: 10:33pm On May 01, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
sideway is real madrid pattern of play. They all play for ronaldo, they play sideway so they can cross for headnaldo to use his head to score for them. That's their pattern of play since last two season now. So don't tell me those guys are not creative because they are doing what their manager instruct them to do. Penaldo doesn't know how to score goals with his leg anymore hence the crossing. That is why lucas vazquez is shinning like f**k, he knows how to use those sideway passes, he'd surely put the ball on tapnaldos' head. Watch more la liga matches please. You only see these people play during ucl or el classico. Don't judge them with that alone.
Madrid is playing Old Fashion Football which is clearly working France 98 tactics Cross into the box head nod...the reason why Madrid is doing well is becos of world class players like ronaldo kroos modric ramos Marcelo this guys sabi ojoro for football dem go work PK for u cross enter ronaldo head

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by dotcomnamename: 10:34pm On May 01, 2018
Messi will win the Ballon d'Or
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:36pm On May 01, 2018
Wtf is dis .....wat are isco,modric,asensio doing then? Jezz ....so isco ,kross,asensio are defensive midfielders ...even Marcelo is fuxking creative ....
Evangkatsoulis:

Madrid has no creative midfielder. Maybe when they had ozil and di maria.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Evangkatsoulis: 10:37pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Wtf is dis .....wat are isco,modric,asensio doing then? Jezz ....so isco ,kross,asensio are defensive midfielders ...even Marcelo is fuxking creative ....

Marcelo na midfielder?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by sprints1: 10:38pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
bros no vex Florentino Perez don already credit ceferin account and the next referee to blow final...alert don enter by now...Liverpool go play intact dem go ball but we all know 90+9 penalty ronaldo final whistle 5-4
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by 01ghostmode: 10:39pm On May 01, 2018
Video: Real Madrid 2 – 2 Bayern Munich [Champions League] Highlights 2017/18

http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2018/05/video-real-madrid-2-2-bayern-munich.html
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by dotcomnamename: 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
RAMOS to REF:

"We paid you a lot, you should have booked him too." grin

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by sprints1: 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
chiboy1116:
Oga modric kroos are modafuckking world class players together with Marcelo those guys sabi the ojoro for football
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:40pm On May 01, 2018
U lost agasint a juve team a home without some of their key players, got dominated home and away against a Bayern team with 6 of their starters injured and u call that a deserved winning"?
anath:

U know nothing about football. Why will u say Madrid doesn’t deserve the UCl cos of one bad game are u out of ur mind. Madrid beat PSG home and away that was one of the match to watch, Madrid beat Juve (that came with the intention to revenge away) away with clinical goals and complacency came in during d second leg and they almost lost, Madrid met almighty Bayern that came with the intention to defeat Madrid, Madrid beat them away with two nice goals. I agree with u that the second leg was really poor. Now how is this luck, playing against top 3 Europe league winners in the knockout stage and still qualify. Guy they deserved it jor.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by Willie2015: 10:41pm On May 01, 2018
yusufhaji:
the guy just took a big risk. Wasted his money

Yap, very big risk and highly unnecessary. Asian Handicap on Real Madrid should have been a better option in a tough game like this
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by evanstinobbc: 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
dennisworld1:
I didn't see Ronaldo plays anything tonight. Just roaming around.is it goals they will use in giving world best this time. All i see about madrid is team work and ronaldo takes the glory. Like madrid fans hate me but thats the truth.

Ribery that played home and away, who is smiling now, Ronaldo this, Ronaldo that, like say na your academy him come out, we like him like that, you can go and die

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by chiboy1116: 10:42pm On May 01, 2018
Mehn... ,...who is a creative midfielder ....all midfielders in Madrid a damn creative bar casemiro.
Evangkatsoulis:

Marcelo na midfielder?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 by madridguy(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2018
Yes ooo bro, Navas really impress me today. Final here we come.

hadura29:
Madridguy Cr77 now I can breath... congrats in advance....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.