Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her (1100 Views)

Man Runs After Discovering A Lady He Was Wooing Is Studying For Her Phd / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her by gistfever: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Man was seen leaving the theater room as he ran after his wife after he found out the nurse has given her his phone. Gistvic Reports.

He tried stopping his wife as he climbed the bonnet of the car but his wife didnt stop.

Watch Video Here>>
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/man-leaves-theater-room-runs-after-his.html

1 Share

Re: Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her by gistfever: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
marriage marriage marriage, May God help me

1 Like

Re: Man Leave The Theater Room, Runs After His Wife After His Phone Was Given To Her by Freestainworld(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
professional Nacker

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Lady Accused Wizkid Of Raping Her / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / Do You Think I Can Find A Girl That Will Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.