Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing (667 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / "I May Be Ugly But I Confuse Men With My Big Assets" - Busty Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by Beke2020: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nosa is my Eldest brother’s first son. He lived with my family during his university days before he went abroad for his masters. The family is really proud of the young man he has become. Very humble,respectable and very intelligent. The only problem he has was the fact that,no one had seen him with a girl since her was in Uni and worse still,its been six years after his masters. He works in a good company,earns well but no girl around him. Its not like we havent seen any girl around him but he has not introduced anyone to the family as his girlfriend.

Being the only son of his parents,they are pretty worried! We have even joked and teased him that perhaps he is gay. His sisters have all gotten married or are in relationships. So it was a joy when Nosa brought Judith to the family six months ago. They seemed pretty cool. Nosa was clearly in love. Judith seemed like a very nice girl. When he brought her to visit me,we welcomed her with open arms. My wife even complimented Judith for being such a homely and respectful girl. In our eyes,she was the perfect wife material.

They got engaged three months later. The family introductions have been made. I personally promised to sponsor a greater part of the wedding. I couldn’t be more happy to do this. Nosa has made all of us proud especially me cos he lived with me.

I am someone with a lot of political associates. I am not a saint but the job I do makes it inevitable to be mingled with some of the bad habits that men get involved with. So I was in Abuja for a few business meetings.  After the meetings,I hung out with some of my associates. Some of our bad habits is that some of the men actually have hook ups after business meetings. Some ladies of the night trade or hook up girls usually join us to have fun. Call it evils of the trade. We hung out at one of our usual spots. Not long after,the ladies joined us. And as usual,they were doing their thing. I mean,all kinds of evil that mortal men cannot resist.....Read complete story from the blog@

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-may-not-be-a-saint-but-she-is-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing/
Re: I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by agbonkamen(f): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is she like this grin

Re: I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by Samuelgr8: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Because gals like her, make some men call all ladies LovePeddler. couple of days to your wedding u still doing runs. Only God go deliver her from her village people
Re: I May Not Be A Saint But She Is A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by Beke2020: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
You must find a way to tell your nephew to save him from this pros...of a gal.
Samuelgr8:
Because gals like her, make some men call all ladies LovePeddler. couple of days to your wedding u still doing runs. Only God go deliver her from her village people

(1) (Reply)

Don't Always Rush Into Relationship.. (see Reasons) / Current Trending Facebook group that talk about sex n relationship / What 3 Things Do You Often Go Out With Or Can Never Go Out Without?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.