Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio (29738 Views)

Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / "Buhari's Chances In 2019 As Tall As El-Rufai" - Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by tuniski: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
He never had above 8m votes,Until 2011 when the agitation for power to remain in the north gain traction!
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by mankand(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
I'm loving the guts of sowore. Let him tackle his former paymaster

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Ellabae(f): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
I wonder who I will vote for if not Buhari. Because I don't see any of these aspirants beating Buhari next year. Pls nobody should quote me. Am in a bad mood.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by spirul77: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy

If an illiterate dull joke like Buhari can win elections in Nigeria then anyone can

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Oxalic(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore is intelligent.
Those who are still holding the view that Buhari has 12 million votes on standby are living in great delusion.

In the previous elections, a lot of people were voting him with the erroneous assumption that he will perform creditably. But alas, he has failed woefully. Talk about the killing of the Shi'ites by the Army. Talk about the killing of farmers and other villagers by Fulani herdsmen. And a host of other disappointments.

There is just no way he will score even half of the purported 12 million votes. The President's handlers are really joking by taking Nigerians for granted. They will see the greatest shock of their lives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by kings09(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari doesn't belong to dis generation.

He had his chances twice n twice he failed.

It's like he z born to fail

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by kagari: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:
Thanks mod!

Do you wish to join Sowore2019 Team? Kindly fill our Feedback & Volunteer Form online

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj1D-a2ueV5cTQYkcchKffAapLA5w1qAxKnY-GaAP_D4Q2Sw/viewform

You guys should work with me on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4444550/election-watchdog-2019-aka-eyes

And winning Ben Bruce either covertly or overtly to your team, he might not have political might but has a good media might, good thing he is on the opposition

I got a master plan

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SalamRushdie: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
I wonder who I will vote for if not Buhari. Because I don't see any of these aspirants beating Buhari next year. Pls nobody should quote me. Am in a bad mood.

If you don't have pity for yourself please pity your loved ones

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by polite2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Match on man. Its your time
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by MrBigiman: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

We agreed with the dark horse tag, but we'll shock you come 2019.

We believe in Sowere and will do everything possible to get victory. We are taking back Nigeria. I will do what I can with what I have.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by hush15: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
flagship:
Sowore doesn't have to win. He represents a generation taking matters into their own hands. He only needs to shake the tables and let the youth know that governance is not by arguing behind keybaords. Our democracy will be better for it.

Good luck with the enlightenment!

A very thoughtful comment and i agree. I also urge every nigerian youth to support his ideaology and thats to reclaim what is ours.

Personally, am not his fan but i lkle is guts and what he is trying to achieve and if it means being the president, well anything can happen and just incase he does not win the election, am sure he will have a place in the next government but first, we nees him to teach Buhari how it is done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Jethrolite(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Buhari will leave but who is that candidate everybody will be voting for to remove Buhari from office. Opposition votes may just be scattered all over the place and the man will still win despite losing votes.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
ANY Presidential Hopeful Of Igbo Votes To Win buhari Wil Be Disappoioted. Se Is Not Preparing For Any Election
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by seanney: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
We youths need to get one thing clear, we are the only one that can bring this Country out of this SHIT.
But to my surprise we keep fighting each other on this platform.Why cant we for once find a common ground and do the needful.

I believe that if everyone on Nairaland decide to wholeheartedly vote for a younger candidate these old men will see that the youth are not here to play.

I discovered that we want a young leader, but at every instance of a young person declaring his ambition the first place where the critics come from is Nairaland, oh he cannot do it

Please let us find a common ground and decide to rubbish this old cargoes and cast our vote for a serious and visionary youth.

Let us in Nairaland vote for an aspiring youth and forget all these recycled politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Ellabae(f): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If you don't have pity for yourself please pity your loved ones
I guess am entitled to vote for who I want. So pls vote urs.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by ejimatic: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr Naira land stop wasting our time with your frivolity- Naira land members cannot even vote for you as president.The incumbent will spend eight years ---it is the North time. After north it is the south time to produce the president- For now. Pls go and take a rest for now
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by highpriestess: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
someone is standing up against that daura rat,you have my vote sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by MrRichmond: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by reuben79: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
enemy of progress........... U said more then dat b4 buhari came to power.....

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Str8talk21: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Abeg gííí....which Buhari are you guys referring to? is it d Buhari of Nigeria or d Buhari look alike from Sudan ruling us now?

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by SalamRushdie: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ellabae:
I guess am entitled to vote for who I want. So pls vote urs.

You are not entitled to vote in pattern that will affect the future of other negatively ..respect yourself and do the right thing ...please we can't go on with Buhari he must go back to his village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Oxalic(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
kagari:

You guys should work with me on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4444550/election-watchdog-2019-aka-eyes

And winning Ben Bruce either covertly or overtly to your team, he might not have political might but has a good media might, good thing he is on the opposition

I got a master plan

Sincerely, you got a very brilliant point concerning Senator Ben Bruce.

Now, Lagos Press will be divided. But Port Harcourt Press will be united in opposition. In every election, the Media always play a key role.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Ellabae(f): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are not entitled to vote in pattern that will affect the future of other negatively ..respect yourself and do the right thing ...please we can't go on with Buhari he must go back to his village
Oga so who should I vote for? Atiku or sowore? Or who exactly?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by gentlemayor(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Unongo said Sowore has to work very hard to fulfill his aim of claiming the presidency in 2019 because the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking re-election already had 12 million votes in the bank.

...well if you ask me, out of the 12million in the bank, 10million had been withdrawn consciously or unconsciously. You can do the calculation and tell me the balance.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
I know Sowore has no ground-breaking idea but anyone that will chase Buhari back to Daura is a good fit.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Oxalic(m): 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
On a very serious note, that Fidelis Unongo is from where? Is he not from Benue State?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by amblacq: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
it well
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Oxalic(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
gentlemayor:

...well if you ask me, out of the 12million in the bank, 10million had been withdrawn consciously or unconsciously. You can do the calculation and tell me the balance.

Thank you!

Exactly!
I was even generous by reducing the votes to half in my previous comment.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by dyangprof(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

The only shock you can give is by sending Buhari back to Duara, bur not through Sowore

Sowore can't even win Local Govt chairmanship, let alone of President.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Elliot2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
If not for anything,every nigerian youth must ensure that for once let's let these old men know that the present is now ours,and the future is for our children. Please,all youths ensure to vote for only capable youths seeking elective position. let's stop voting in youths of the yesterdays who never made any impacts in their time and now. #nottooyoungtorule!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Truthcat: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
I like your handle.

You are right, 2019 is the year to take Nigeria back if there's any hope left for the country, with regions as federating units.

This is the opportunity for the youths to prove their mettle. And let all the youths join hands to support Sowore or forever shut up and accept defeat.

We all have a part to play in this. Get your neighbors, friends and family involved. It's our time to get out from the shadow of these useless elders and run the show. I'm looking to hold a $2,000-a-head, 250 guests fundraiser dinner in his honor in Atlanta.

Let Sowore pick a running mate from the Middle belt or SS.

sowore2019:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State / Proscription Of Bandits: We Are Now Determined To Crush Them - Malami Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.