Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio (29743 Views)

Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / "Buhari's Chances In 2019 As Tall As El-Rufai" - Reno Omokri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by spirul77: 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Wetin be ok?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by naturalwaves: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:
An analyst of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC Mr. Fidelis Unongo, said he is yet to see a candidate capable of defeating incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 presidential election.

Fidelis spoke on a program which also featured Mr. Omoyele Sowore, the convener of Take Back Nigeria Movement and a presidential aspirant in the 2019 presidential election on Abuja based talk radio station, WE FM on Tuesday.

Ezem Collins, a public affairs analyst, Anthony Ehilebor, a Peoples Democratic Party’s analyst and a member of APC, Akeem Akintayo were also on the program.

Sowore and Buhari
SaharaReporters Media
Unongo said Sowore has to work very hard to fulfill his aim of claiming the presidency in 2019 because the incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari who is seeking re-election already had 12 million votes in the bank.

The analyst said, “I’m yet to see any candidate that will defeat President Buhari in 2019. If he is going to beat President Buhari in 2019, he is not going to sleep and I hope he is prepared not to sleep and really work hard,” said Unongo.

He added that President Buhari had always had about 12 million votes in every presidential election he had contested in since 2003, regardless of whether he wins or not.

He also argued that the Buhari administration had recorded some successes which will earn it additional votes.

According to him, Sowore must first look for his own 12 million votes to match Buhari’s guaranteed 12 million votes to stand any chance of defeating Buhari.

While faulting the claims of the APC, Sowore who is also the publisher of Sahara Reporters, noted that with the failures and inactions of Buhari’s government in various areas of national life in the past three years, the fabled 12 million votes are no longer a guarantee for him.

“I want to say that yes, President Muhammadu Buhari has 12 million votes that he takes to the bank every election, but that is minus the Shiites that were killed that is minus Dapchi people, that is minus Plateau, Benue where his herdsmen are running riot, that is minus Abuja, that is minus people who are not getting electricity water and people who have not seen any project from him. So, when you deduct all of that your mathematics will shock you in 2019.

Referring to the heated discussion between him and the Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu at Fresh FM Ibadan last week, the presidential hopeful pointed out that he has been in the business of public opinion molding and news dissemination for 12 years, and he could tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation.

“I have been in the business of public opinion molding and I have been in the news business for 12 years. Having been through 7 presidents in Nigeria, I can tell when a president is going out of office by their own design, calculation or miscalculation. So, I had to let the minister know and prepare himself for the end of the regime in a democratic way. We just had to tell him the truth. I am also in the business of telling people the truth when they don’t want to hear it, “he said

Sowore said the President’s departure from Nigeria to the UK immediately after he announced his intention to seek re-election marks Buhari’s final exit from power.

“Mr. president officially left yesterday in two ways and I’m not Nostradamus - he has gone to London to seek his usual medical treatment, he has exited Abuja and the country and they wouldn’t even tell you when he is coming back. Secondly, when he declared that he was running, you could just see the reactions from Nigerians even the APC operatives here must have been shocked,” he said.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/04/11/sowore-counters-apcs-analyst-over-buharis-chances-2019-presidential-election
Sowore, it is a pity that despite all your so called experience, you do not understand politics and how it works. You being the president is a joke that is dead on arrival. Your homework is poor and you want a shortcut to success. Politics is not one dimensional and you have to do a whole lot of jobs. Like that Minister pointed to you, you do not even have grassroots credibility/ political experience. You just want to run without crawling. It does not work like that my dear. Let me just give you a very simple idea. The only thing that can make you defeat Burahi is to look for a very young man, or someone like you that is vibrant and from the North. This is the only way you can split the Northern vote that makes up a bulk of the voting population. Anything aside this is a waste of money, resources and time.
#my2cents.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by don4real18(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:
Thanks mod!

Do you wish to join Sowore2019 Team? Kindly fill our Feedback & Volunteer Form online

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScj1D-a2ueV5cTQYkcchKffAapLA5w1qAxKnY-GaAP_D4Q2Sw/viewform
What will I benefit by joining his team?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by MrALIVE: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
keep suffering and smiling
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
don4real18:

What will I benefit by joining his team?

A great Nigeria that will be administered by resourceful young people

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
THIS Young Man Only Wants To rubbish The Chance Of Future Youth Leaders. The Truth Is That The System We Operate Will Make Anyone To Fail. Even If Jesus And mohammed Should Become President And vp I Beg To Say They Will Still Fail And We Will Still rant About It. The System Is Bad Change It And Aigtation Will End Then Even satan Can Function Well As Nigeria President And Work wonders
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by ogbonti: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just this online, I think this dude has ideas about how we can improve our police force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=890-mP4e6tM&t=1922s
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emycord:
THIS Young Man Only Wants To rubbish The Chance Of Future Youth Leaders. The Truth Is That The System We Operate Will Make Anyone To Fail. Even If Jesus And mohammed Should Become President And vp I Beg To Say They Will Still Fail And We Will Still rant About It. The System Is Bad Change It And Aigtation Will End Then Even satan Can Function Well As Nigeria President And Work wonders

Then, what should we do? siddon and look? The way you reasons to made this statement, coupled with "Let's just continue to pray" has been the bane of our underdevelopment. In all you said, you didn't proffer a solution, which is not good enough. Please change that mentality.

#TakeItBack Sowore2019

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Ugosample(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
flagship:
Sowore doesn't have to win. He represents a generation taking matters into their own hands. He only needs to shake the tables and let the youth know that governance is not by arguing behind keybaords. Our democracy will be better for it.

Good luck with the enlightenment!

At last, someone who gets the point of the Sowore campaign

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Bowwow11(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:
Sowore the joke. The guy can't even win a local government chairmanship contest in Ondo state. Na that one wan come win Nigeria's presidency?

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
at least he made is intention known to the public encourage him please!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by abututony(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who is sowore?The name sounds like south African.what is him doing in Nigeria?The guy like guerrilla warfare sha
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by ajebuter(f): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
The same sowore that APC used to destroy the previous administration is the same sowore that has suddenly realised APC isn't the best thing to happen after candy.. He contributed actively in bringing this blunder into our polity with paid pro buhari rhetorics , half truths and downright propaganda..

In fact, he championed the campaigns of calumny against the previous government but now, he wants to play the messiah by discrediting the government he helped brought to power?

That's hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned..

Neither sowore nor buhari will get my nod..

Is Mr Stone still contesting pleasé?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Shanid(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
I doubt if we the youths of the great country are ready for anything at all ...all we do is complain and joke over everything while your education is zero , health care is zero , no job , low quality of life.
Someone ,a youth has now take a bold step and all you do is criticize and joke about it .instead of you to ask him what he has to offer and join or support the movement ....smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

Then, what should we do? siddon and look? The way you reasons to made this statement, coupled with "Let's just continue to pray" has been the bane of our underdevelopment. In all you said, you didn't proffer a solution, which is not good enough. Please change that mentality.

#TakeItBack Sowore2019
SO In My Post You Did Not Read Where I Wrote "The System Is Bad Change It"? Let SoWoRe Fight To Change The System So When He Or Any Youth Gets There They Can Carry Out All This Good Things In His Brain. I'm Not An Advocate Of "Let Us pray For Nigeria". I Seek (Work) Nigeria's Peace And Progress But sorry "I Don't Pray For Nigeria" I Don't. Nigeria Won't Change Itself But We Should Change It. We Have For Long Wait For Things To Fall Into Place. "Now Its Time We Put Things In Place" If We Keep Allowing Things To Fall Into Place They Get Broken And Even Injure Us While "Falling".

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Shanid(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mr sowore, I have lots of questions for you and I believe other nairanlanders have questions too . To start with ,What is your mandate what do we stand to benefit at least one thing we as youths stand to benefit from you when you get there ?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by kerry57: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
It's naive for a youth in Nigeria at this time to condemn Sowore with what is currently going up in the country. Youths wake up and do the necessary, the world today is moved by young guys that can take the required youth required to succeed. We need people like Sowore that can face the sarakis, buharis,obasanjos,jonathans and phase them out. God bless our youths as we take back our future from these criminals

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

#TakeItBack Sowore2019
QOUTE Me Anywhere Nigeria Does Not Have A Leadership Problem So To Speak. It Has A Systemic Problem. The Skills Of A Well Trained Driver Will Be Affected By A MalFunctioning Car. Even If You Bring Presidents From Advanced Democracies To Govern Us Here Same Thing Will Happen They Will Fail. Cos Our System Is Bad. The First Thing They Will Do If They Get Here Is To Change The System. I'm Trying To Avoid The Restructuring Topic To Avoid sounding Sectional.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy
Yeah, here they come again. The same people said buhari would not win a local government in the north until he became president of Nigeria. In politics, do not underestimate any candidate.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by sowore2019: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emycord:
QOUTE Me Anywhere Nigeria Does Not Have A Leadership Problem So To Speak. It Has A Systemic Problem. The Skills Of A Well Trained Driver Will Be Affected By A MalFunctioning Car. Even If You Bring Presidents From Advanced Democracies To Govern Us Here Same Thing Will Happen They Will Fail. Cos Our System Is Bad. The First Thing They Will Do If They Get Here Is To Change The System. I'm Trying To Avoid The Restructuring Topic To Avoid sounding Sectional.

What you said are the usually Nigerians rhetorics, you are yet to answer how the system will be changed and who will lead? if you think it will be by the present crop of leaders or their cohorts, I'm sorry it is DOA. A new breed out of the system is required and that is what Omoyele Sowore represents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by EazyMoh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
kagari:

You guys should work with me on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4444550/election-watchdog-2019-aka-eyes

And winning Ben Bruce either covertly or overtly to your team, he might not have political might but has a good media might, good thing he is on the opposition

I got a master plan
Bruce is also part of the problem.
Part of PMB's mistakes was reappointing politicians from other parties who have never contributed anything tangible before.
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
kerry57:
It's naive for a youth in Nigeria at this time to condemn Sowore with what is currently going up in the country. Youths wake up and do the necessary, the world today is moved by young guys that can take the required youth required to succeed. We need people like Sowore that can face the sarakis, buharis,obasanjos,jonathans and phase them out. God bless our youths as we take back our future from these criminals
any one u see doing it is a hired goon
trust me even LG chairmen have their online goons ooo
na dem pocket dm dy look

1 Like

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Opoki(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol, peeps are voting for Sowore o, this guy will shake table and Buhari will fall, walai

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by EazyMoh(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emycord:
You are making a fool of yourself dude. So how do we change the system without changing those that bastardize and got the system where it is today?
Don't you know in a democracy the only real and viable power the people have is in electing who they think can make the changes and/or voting out those who couldn't?
So tell us please HOW can we change the structure?
I'd always choose a good driver with a faulty car than a bad driver with a "good car" even your analogy is wrong because what we have in Nigeria is a faulty car with terrible drivers! At least let's get a sensible driver, even if he can't fix the car directly he'd at least find mechanic who could.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
EazyMoh:

You are making a fool of yourself dude. So how do we change the system without changing those that bastardize and got the system where it is today?
Don't you know in a democracy the only real and viable power the people have is in electing who they think can make the changes and/or voting out those who couldn't?
So tell us please HOW can we change the structure?.
LEADERS Come And Leaders Go But The Structure Remains. We Have The National Assembly repping Us But Wont Act Cos Of Selfish Int. Nigeria As A Whole Needs A Revolution Until Its People Say Enough Is Enough And ApplY Civil disobedience Nothing Will Change. Until We Get To A Point Where We As Youths Can Collectively Say No Change No Elections. In A Democracy Power And soverienty Belongs To The Governed. But Even At That We Can't Just Like I And You Know What We Should Do But Our elite Only Know Thier pockets. Until We Start afresh We Keep Moving Around Lost In circles
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Alabitrends: 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
flagship:
Sowore doesn't have to win. He represents a generation taking matters into their own hands. He only needs to shake the tables and let the youth know that governance is not by arguing behind keybaords. Our democracy will be better for it.

Good luck with the enlightenment!

correkt bros u get sense
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Omololu2121: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chevronstaff:
The same Omoyele Sowore that helped APC to launch heavy propaganda against GEJ in the U.S is now standing against the same messiah he helped installed...
I don't think Nigeria should elect any president in 2019..We need to be
SINGLE for a few years and find ourselves..
we need a SNC,the unity of Nigeria must be renegotiated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
sowore2019:

What you said are the usually Nigerians rhetorics, you are yet to answer how the system will be changed and who will lead? if you think it will be by the present crop of leaders or their cohorts, I'm sorry it is DOA. A new breed out of the system is required and that is what Omoyele Sowore represents.
MY Word . I Love sowore. And All About Him. And He Has Age On His Side Too But Remember A Single Person Can't Do The Job. How Many Sowore's Will Be There At National Assembly? You Think Having Mr Sowore In AssRock Will Be The Magic wand? You Need Another 109 Sowores In National Ass And House Of Rape. Remember The Current Ass Rock LandLord Was Named Mr intergriity? Until The cabal Took Hold Of Him. Do We Not Have North Youths kicking Against Election Re-Schedule? Are Those Progressive Youths ? While We Are Down South Shouting Sowore. 12 million Northern Youths See The bigot As Messiah. We Need As Much Sowores In All 6 Zones What Has This Sowore Done About It ?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by EazyMoh(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Emycord:
LEADERS Come And Leaders Go But The Structure Remains. We Have The National Assembly repping Us But Wont Act Cos Of Selfish Int. Nigeria As A Whole Needs A Revolution Until Its People Say Enough Is Enough And ApplY Civil disobedience Nothing Will Change. Until We Get To A Point Where We As Youths Can Collectively Say No Change No Elections. In A Democracy Power And soverienty Belongs To The Governed. But Even At That We Can't Just Like I And You Know What We Should Do But Our elite Only Know Thier pockets. Until We Start afresh We Keep Moving Around Lost In circles
Bros how old are you please?
OK Your solution if I understand is civil disobedience. Do you know how many times Sowore has protested the misgovernance in this country? He and his colleagues have shut down town hall meetings with ministers and ambassadors many times. What result has that achieved?
You admitted the NA are only serving their selfish interest which is a better way than simply voting them out?
If you like protest and constitute civil disobedience from 2015 to 2019 nobody gives a damn (in GEJ's voice) you'd just be declared a terrorist and locked up or worst. BUT! If we can overwhelmingly vote for a new president they'd have no choice but to handover like PDP did in 2015
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Emycord: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
EazyMoh:

Bros how old are you please?
OK Your solution if I understand is civil disobedience. Do you know how many times Sowore has protested the misgovernance in this country? He and his colleagues have shut down town hall meetings with ministers and ambassadors many times. What result has that achieved?
You admitted the NA are only serving their selfish interest which is a better way than simply voting them out?
If you like protest and constitute civil disobedience from 2015 to 2019 nobody gives a damn (in GEJ's voice) you'd just be declared a terrorist and locked up or worst. BUT! If we can overwhelmingly vote for a new president they'd have no choice but to handover like PDP did in 2015
This Sowore Guy Whom We Love The Only Thing Nigeria Know Him For Was That To pull Down gej And Help Install buhari. Nothing Else As A Matter Of Fact Nigeria Feel He Is pained At Not Getting An App From This Govt. Has He Gone Round The Country To Mobilse Youths In Each Region?
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by Topmaike007(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
I stand with sowore come 2019..
Re: Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio by makanzy: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2018
SillyMods:

Stop the joke joor.

grin cheesy

People like you are the reason why we will remain in darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm / Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.