Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (41157 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2018
mrtomola:
Give me 50millon and come pack all the certificates in my house. WAEC, NECO, BSC. PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERT, NYSC, MASTERS and after I Don collect the money and I go do PHD join give you sef but you go add another 10m to make it 60m.

This guy don suffer oooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by mrtomola(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2018
lowkey28:

This guy don suffer oooo

Lol, you dey there? Certificates are so useless in this country without connection and money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ellizy(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2018
buyer should locate me ijn (amen)

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Angelsmile5luv(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2018
I will sell 4 less self
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
I add my MSC AND PHD.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by HoodBillionaire: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
my certificate got me a bich
my keyboards made me rich
dont get it twisted
ive already listed
for a 100bricks
fuc d certificate

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by grandstar(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Would do it for 10m
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by somehow: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Thunder doesn't fire.

Lighting does but it's to strike.

timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

are u sure it's 100m? or thunder go fia u
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by iamtardey: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2018
should i add my birth certificate too
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Postboiswag(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2018
Lol....When I can re-buy the certificate at most 1 million naira
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ioreth69(f): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2018
HOLYDICK:
I don reduce am.... Bring 50m sef
grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by xynerise: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Yes of course
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by EmmyDJourno: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Wakanda question is this

I will sell ittttttttttttttt grin

Relocate to another country to get 2 degrees wey go change my Village people destiny

Then, play Al Ahly, Barcelona, Bayern, and Man City straight win each every weekend with One million Naira and never go broke again cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by BluntBoy(m): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Who BSc epp

I will sell it together with my NYSC cert, WAEC, NECO and JSCE for a quarter of the money.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by jarule75(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.
I will even add my MSc and sign an undertaking to add my PhD certificate as soon as i am through with my thesis.
I never use any of the certificate to feed. Who certificate help?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.
give me 10m, its sold. Many after 15yrs of graduation, no Job, the cert hasn't fetch them a kobo, even if there will be any Job vacant, age if of disadvantage, in Nigeria oh, #100m. Is best

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ItzChinnex(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Funny enough, not up to 20million but I know it's just a little while longer.

Ogah, no lie. it should be 'Not up to 1m,' which one is 20million? iffa slap you eh

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ahamonyeka(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
why not if not or does it have any important here in this country not to talk of outside the country ?abeg anybody wey wan buy my B.eng make e bring the bar come here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by tokrizy: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
i will gv them all d certificates in my house..from my dad's cert to my youngest sis cert..in fact anything with printed ink on it won't be allowed in our house again..

7 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Upaka(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Who is ready to buy
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by micflo28(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
I will sell it, go abroad sharp sharp do MSC and PhD sell them then buy those of nairalanders willing to sell theirs and resell it. I can't come and kill myself untop nonfunctional BSc.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by luvola(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2018
mrtomola:

Wow. My certificates as dem plenty like pure water never help my ministry o.

my certificate I.e BSC, ICAN never help my ministry.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Ake1: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2018
I go sell shapshap. After all na buy I buy in the first instance. The MKT s is still there in kwara state. I'll go and buy another one.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by olowobaba10: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2018
RUBBISH!
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by remele2(f): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
i will not only sell, i will go to the school and burn the trace....

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by 1sttruth: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

are u sure it's 100m? or thunder go fia u

Lol
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
preciousosas1:
lol..yes na. as I am right now the certificate is actually not doing anything for me right now, so I will sell it and use 0.5% of the money to get another one

Another one that can you sell next time. you sharp

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by mikkybellami(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:

Stop asking question just give me the money then you have the result..... I don't mind selling my phd and masters too

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Deltayankeeboi: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
Greatzeus:
[s] All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you. [/s]
rubbish go and sleep abeg. you are talking nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Geophem(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2018
in broad shagi voice.. give me 80m oh sorry 50m and I will sell all printed A4 coloured paper called certificate in my house... oyinbo say certificate is a waste without anything to show for it... thank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / King's College Students Beating Their Juniors (Video) / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.