Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? (41156 Views)

Error In Spelling Of My Course Of Study On My Original B.sc. Certificate / Was Your B.sc Final Year Project Of Any Use To You During/after School? / UNIZIK Sacks Peter Ekemezie For Forging His B.sc Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by piagetskinner(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
money is not everything....

runs out of thread
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Actuarydeji(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
jozee8:
No body is even asking this;
Why would someone in his or her right senses want to buy a B.sc certificate with such amount?
Are you serious? Hmmm, you can't make #100 million with your certificate without committing any fraud. Think twice Sha.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by babashiko(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
What is this one saying? After investing and make more money I will enroll for another one in the best school not in naija again but in a sane nation
Greatzeus:
All of you saying you would sell your certificates,i dont blame you, i blame the fact that you have worked so hard to obtain the certificate,yet most are still working hard daily in search for job to use the certificate,i blame our leaders. But the truth is a certificate will always be there,while N100m will finish,even if you use it for business and succeed,it will never open some doors for you.
Modified:
To those many quotes saying you can get another certificate after 4years that's true. I made my comment based on the fact that you cannot acquire another after selling.
Op this thread is useless if one can still acquire another certificate, since everyone will choose N100m,kindly modify the topic to state that you will not be able to acquire another one after selling thanks @actuarydeji
The implication will be if you are a lawyer doctor, engineer,pilot or anything at all,you won't be able to practice again because you are no longer a graduate.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Actuarydeji(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
emma388:
Hmmm, dis shows dat education in Nigeria is a waste or let me say has totally deteriorated. But if dats d case why are some people still praying nd hoping to get admission into d higher institution ?
They are ill-informed.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by des4ella(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Will sell for half the price money sef....oya where the money dey���
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by phadriz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
I will give my ICAN certificate as bonus and will sign a bond with you that I will never start biz or work for the next 10 years.

I will just invest the money in treasury bill, now the current rate is around 14% which is paid upfront and is tax free. Tell me the job that I can get with the Bsc and the ICAN certificate that will earn me 14m salary per annum.

Education is overrated the earlier you know the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by viqtoor: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
this 1 no be question na cos d answer is straight. I00million na beans. Abeg who certificate help. I go wil not only burn it, I will burn all d records, I go do Msc and PhD join then sell at a reduced price. Abeg no de ask Diz kin question just bring the bar den c d action.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by efficiencie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Certificate is just a piece of paper...the true worth of a person is in his mind and a well educated mind can do amazing things with 100 million naira!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
emma388:
Hmmm, dis shows dat education in Nigeria is a waste or let me say has totally deteriorated. But if dats d case why are some people still praying nd hoping to get admission into d higher institution ?
Because you need to have it, just incase luck shines on you. But if you hope to work in shell afterwards, there is a higher chance of lightning striking you first in an open field. Bros, when I mean there is no job, I mean there is no single job that is worth your stress in school. All my classmates, and friends only about 2 or 3 have a job that pays 250k monthly. The rest gave up, the most intelligent boy in my class with his first class is now a photographer. The other boy we called a failure because he always took the last position in my secondary school turned a fraud star, he owns two exotic Benz 4 matic. I almost cried the day I saw him, I just dey pity myself. Education in Nigeria is a pure scam, just get the certificate and look for something better to do. Maybe one day you will land a good job or contract.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by maisauki: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
ojun50:
Am coming let me ask buhari if he is going to context with his nepa bill
context indeed

1 Like

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Classictee89(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:

Lol. Funny enough, not up to 20million but I know it's just a little while longer.

pls anybody 2help me wit 25k or les? My exam starts on monday n I wil b denied entry in2 d hal if i cant shw my evidence of tution payment. I beg of u all in God's name. Pls help an orphan.
I'l forever b grateful 2any1 who can help.
My account details are:
GTB.
Thanks n God bless.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Angel1696: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
show me the money and I will sell all my teachers, lecturers proprietors and vice chancellors as bonus to u
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Deckline:
embarassed embarassed Op Just 1 million naira. I will offer all my certificates from birth as burnt offering. Just show me the way.

Savage

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.
that's even too much give me 30 million.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Dhamiee: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
even wt #10m..I wil burn it.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by ibrahim2s4: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
I will even burn down the ministry of Education
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by anyicash(m): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
you are the biggest liar on earth.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Since you have said it. My certificate is for sale
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by amparas(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please oooo come and take cheesy grin grin
Even at 1/10th that amount.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by yusufbida(m): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

are u sure it's 100m? or thunder go fia u

Pls get me a buyer sharp sharp cool
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please do you have a buyer? I am ready to sell
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Temysteve(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:
I can't. My certificate means more to me than 100 million naira that cannot even buy a plot of land in Banana Island.
but 100M can tyrn things around for you, i never said you shld sell ur cert, but amount in question can make a head way for you.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by Temysteve(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Smhart1:
Only B.sc? I go do Msc and PhD join then sell at a reduced price.
My Jesus! Nigeria don change our mentality ooo.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by RealityShot: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
yusman14:
u dont even knw wat u ar saying..if u wanna apply 4 Phd u wil use ur 1st degree and masters. den after selling ur BSC how wil u apply 4 Phd..lol..common sense
lol... Think before you type man...

Of course I will restart from BSc abroad and reach masters...
It will be like scholarship.. Lol
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by dnawah(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
mrtomola:
Give me 50millon and come pack all the certificates in my house. WAEC, NECO, BSC. PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERT, NYSC, MASTERS and after I Don collect the money and I go do PHD join give you sef but you go add another 10m to make it 60m.
if ur mum no be igbo.ur girl friend must be.abi u serve 4 aba?
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by mrtomola(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
dnawah:
if ur mum no be igbo.ur girl friend must be.abi u serve 4 aba?

Lol... I be PH guy o.
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by khemisty(f): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
yes i will also add my birth cert join
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by bethrothen(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
thesicilian:

It's true. My certificate has opened a lot of doors to me than money alone could not have done.

Please give instances where you gained acceptance which affluence without cert wouldn't have allowed you entry
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by joshrare(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Actuarydeji:
Can you sell your B.sc certificate for #100 million? I believe there are some people that will love to keep it no matter the price.

Do you have a potential buyer?
I will settle you nicely
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by IYANGBALI: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
I will even sell all the schools I attended, together with JAMB office and ministry of education. Who B.sc epp?
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by IYANGBALI: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
khemisty:
yes i will also add my birth cert join
abeg make we hear word Jo, you no get birth certificate, even the B.sc you no get, you be primary school cert holder
Re: Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? by luluman: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
timwudz:
Not only will I sell it, I'd offer to burn down the school where I got the certificate from...

are u sure it's 100m? or thunder go fia u
Na who B.Sc hep?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / King's College Students Beating Their Juniors (Video) / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.