Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Swedish Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Visa (7922 Views)

Swedish Tourist Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! / Offered Admission Swedish University: Need Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
I have been granted a residence permit today. It is exactly 9 weeks today since I applied at the embassy.

Here is the translation of my decision by google translate:
NB: The some parts are replaced by * for privacy. I also withheld all names.
Case for a residence permit
Search
My Name, born my date of birth, male, citizen of Nigeria
Decisions
Migration Board decides to
- Grant you a residence permit for the period 2010-08-20 -
201*-06-30.
Order class: D
Name of Embassy Staff
Policymakers
Signed original held by the Immigration Service.
Decision sent to
Embassy of Sweden, in Abuja, U0525-2010-01324
Cc
My Name, Main Receiver
My University
Act 1:11
1 / 2
Permit units in Örebro
Name of embassy staff
Decisions
2010-07-30
Designation
My case number
Immigration Service
Permit units in Örebro
Address Riagatan one address Box 2073 SE-70 002 Orebro
Phone 0771-235 235 Fax 019 102 095
E-mail migrationsverket@migrationsverket.se Home www.migrationsverket.se Organisationsnr 202100-2163
Dokumentid: My document ID
Page 2
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
This is It! Congrats man, i am so so so happy for you. Man, inshort, see you in Sweden. I am very happy reading this good news. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
Thanks man. Its was 9 weeks of hell. The waiting almost gave me hypertension. grin We are waiting for others to share their testimonies. Make we collabo. Se you don book your flight? I go holla you for facebook.
Re: Swedish Visa by Kc7: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
My Story, Its exactly six weeks today that I went for my interview, but was denied visa on the ground of supplying false supporting document and lack of comprehensive medical insurance. These are entirely not correct and I need your advise. I have worked for 3 years after my graduation and have been able to save 4.8 million which remained untouched in my current account with GTB even as i type this. Secondly, I did a comprehensive health insurance with UNIC Insurance Abuja that cost me 26k. I have copies of it with me. Even if they say I can still appeal, why would they deny me on this grounds. I can authoritatively say that today that MY OWN DOCUMENT WERE NOT VERIFIED.  How do I begin the appeal process
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
Yes man, i have booked my flight. Sure, do contact me on fb maybe you book ur flight with same ariline and same day so that we travel together, if that will be convinient for you. Cheers and congrats once again, can't just stop saying it lol
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
K_c:

My Story, Its exactly six weeks today that I went for my interview, but was denied visa on the ground of supplying false supporting document and lack of comprehensive medical insurance. These are entirely not correct and I need your advise. I have worked for 3 years after my graduation and have been able to save 4.8 million which remained untouched in my current account with GTB even as i type this. Secondly, I did a comprehensive health insurance with UNIC Insurance Abuja that cost me 26k. I have copies of it with me. Even if they say I can still appeal, why would they deny me on this grounds. I can authoritatively say that today that MY OWN DOCUMENT WERE NOT VERIFIED.  How do I begin the appeal process

So sorry to hear that. Maybe there is a mix up somewhere. Make your appeal ASAP. I pray they re-decide your case and give you your RP. Don't waste no time please. Package all your documents (including your statement of account) and follow the procedure for the appeal. You'd share you testimony soon by God's grace.

@lykeD, I prefer make we yarn for facebook jare. At least, small privacy dey that place, unlike here (open forum). PM doesn't work here. Its only the MODs that can PM. I'd inbox you on FB. Thanks once again, smiley cool cool
Re: Swedish Visa by IykeD(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2010
so sorry man, my fb inbox is messing up. pls cotact me on iykech2002 (at) yahoo.com , you can also add me with that id on YIM. Do me a mail ok with what ever you want us to discuss and i will revert back ASAP. Cheers!
Re: Swedish Visa by deoyel25(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2010
@IykeD, thanks. I just sent a mail to your yahoo inbox. I go dey expect your reply.
Re: Swedish Visa by chi21: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
I need a bank statement of a/c for personal a/c i gt admission 2 study in sweden
poster: is easy and not easy my dear you have to learn the language first and then go back home and them apply for the course you want to study. But if you did not pass all your course you can not come back and study if you have a friend it will be easy to that for you just tell your friends to send you froums so that you fill and make sure that you put your original degree certificate when malling it back how ever make sure that school send as letter to you Good luck
Re: Swedish Visa by thosedays: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
please guys i applied for the spring semester 2011 and i have passed the first stage of admission.
So am planing very hard so that i can apply early once the final admission letter is out, come early November.

so i need info on list of Dacuments and also for those of us who have been to the embassy b4, to help me with
names of affordable Hotels/guest houses near the embassy .

thanks guys am waiting oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Remains A Better Choice Than Abroad / Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.