Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes (48562 Views)

Updated: Syrian Air Defense Forces Shoot Down “enemy Objects” Over Damascus / Israeli Warplanes Destroy Syrian Radar And Air Defences / VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
US military is on high alert right now. If anybody do sh1t, e go rain on him sharpally. cool

Russia na moi moi.
From your lay man thinking.. But even the U. S is afraid of the Great Vladimir Putin..

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Minjim: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

What is this one even saying? Can't you Read? 13 Of their Missiles just got DESTROYED and you're here spitting gibberish. How do you think those missiles were destroyed? by Syrian air power alone? The era of US dominance is over and special Thanks to Vladmir Putin and Russia for making that happen. And if them try "Anyhow" them go see "Anyhow". THIS IS NOT LIBYA!!!
Of cos the US knew some of those missiles would be intercepted that's why they didn't lunch just 13.
Did some of the missiles hit their target?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:46am On Apr 14, 2018
if Americans, Russians and North Koreans are looking for where to test their arsenal let them come to North east and do whatever that pleases them with that area... in fact the Worldwar 3 must start from northern and south western Nigeria
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrMystrO(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Minjim:

Of cos the US knew some of those missiles would be intercepted that's why they didn't lunch just 13.
Did some of the missiles hit their target?

Yes, but they hit Already evacuated positions and couldn't hit the more sensitive ones because of the defense systems, only mostly unprotected territories. In Essence they only hit where the Russians wanted them to hit.

8 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Kophschmerzen: 5:52am On Apr 14, 2018
My dawg was thinking of joining the navy, I told him to look up on getting to college. The man child ruling the country will enter any senseless war to throw red meat to his senseless base. The draft dodger is ready to put the life's of other people kid in war front to boost his childish ego.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MyExpression(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
if Americans, Russians and North Koreans are looking for where to test their arsenal let them come to North east and do whatever that pleases them with that area... in fact the Worldwar 3 must start from northern and south western Nigeria

Lolz... dis one na real afonja!
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Some things never change.

We all had a similar argument 15 years ago. Before invasion of Iraq. Many said USA will crush Iraq in no time.

My argument was crush Saddam and his army yes, but replace him with whom? Who will stabilize Iraq after the war? It sounded like a rhetorical question then.

How will Muslims worldwide (aside US allies in the Gulf) react to invasion of Iraq? Only few took my question seriously.

Well, we all now know better. Terrorism ballooned and still raging till now. Including ISIS, AQIM, Boko Haram, etc.

Again after all these new strikes and possible quicker exit of Assad, what will happen to Syria that is already battered? 15 to 20 years of further civil war to rival Somalia? Libya is still there as a recent reminder.

Only time will tell.

If you are updated on world politics you will know that Trump is not interested in removing Assad...the only reason Trump assented to this was because of pro Obama, pro Hillary war politicians that only agree with Trump only when he is throwing bomb on Syria. For three days all liberals stations from CNN to CNBC to WP to ABC are all blowing the ember of war. What are they up to sef? because some intelligence claim Russian interfere with election, they are bent on US fighting Russia or what? Ironically, most of the people castigating US here are all pro Hillary, pro Obama...Ignorant dolts. Very funny, some Nigerians think this kind of war is fulani herdsmen raid, I pity you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MyExpression(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Emotional answer.

How many adversaries has the USA faced? None ever. So I don't really know where the tag Super Power comes from.

How many international policies have they influenced....almost all.
Now, that's where the 'Super power' tag comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

Yes, but they hit Already evacuated positions and couldn't hit the more sensitive ones because of the defense systems, only mostly unprotected territories. In Essence they only hit where the Russians wanted them to hit.
lol...Since they already evacuated why waste time on intercepting bombs. they intercept 13 out of 70-200 bombs you are now singing national anthem. Before the attack US already informed Russia and Iran about where they want to hit...US concern was diminishing the capacity of Assad to use chemical weapon again especially if he is the one using it...this song you are singing sef is funny...are you happy that Assad is killing his civilians and unleashing supposedly chemical weapon on them? If Assad and Russia cannot hold rebel in just one city for a month without maiming civilians and gassing civilian, then shame on them and you that kept quiet when civilian in Ghouta...ordinary rebels without external support....Imagine shameless Russia lost 200 of his Mercenaries in 2 hrs...na dat one wan protect Assad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Ikpongiton: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2018
olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*
when an intellect is bemoaning ,about his country that is rusting with alarming alacrity .you are here trashing shit.what can you contribute to a country where merit and brilliance has been sacrificed to favour the yam head.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Emotional answer.

How many adversaries has the USA faced? None ever. So I don't really know where the tag Super Power comes from.
Well they halted both first and second world wars...without lifting a finger the Berlin wall came down, USSR crumbled

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Hakeem12(m): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
US military is on high alert right now. If anybody do sh1t, e go rain on him sharpally. cool

Russia na moi moi.
Hmmm, Russia actually outclass the US in one deadly area, nuclear weapons.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MyExpression(m): 6:16am On Apr 14, 2018
malele:

The country is down already, there is nothing to contribute to this dead country

You can contribute embalming oil.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MEDICPATH(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool Supremacy Battle

I've been seeing your post sir...I'm from Imo I know a little about Imo state politics...permit me to ask a few question...Are you from orlu zone?...Are you an APc member?..what are your visions for my darling state...thanks
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by danie09(m): 6:21am On Apr 14, 2018
So many primitive comments here. Us and it allies actually have fired over 200missiles on Syria and guess what!!!?
The are not even done yet...
So for some of you guys to speak of Russia's superiority by helping Assad shoot down about a dozen missiles out of several hundred shows how little you know.

And if you want to know if those bombs hits target Or were intercepted just do a Google Search on it right now and you will realize how much damage they have caused already.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kcfeY_1523668862

That's Damascus skyline, I mean thats what the sky above the city where Assad and all his cabinet members lives looks like.

Joseph Dunford, Washington's top general, said the "precision strikes" hit three targets: A scientific research centre near Damascus that is allegedly connected to the production of the chemical weapons; a chemical weapons storage facility near Homs; a command post near the capital.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/syria-air-strikes-latest-updates-180414021423479.html

And to those who needs a little knowledge
Russia knew an attack was imminent and yet couldn't do anything to stop it. In fact they knew the targets and the best they could do was to evacuate ahead
And by the way don't be deceived thinking this is just the US UK and France alone at work. It's the whole almighty NATO Plus ISRAEL and of course SAUDI-ARABIA (inclusive of all their Sunni Arab allies) at work right now.

Even israel alone frequently hits targets in Syria whenever they feel like i mean they have killed hundreds of Iranian and Hezbollah mercs in Syria with their air strikes
and there's nothing almighty Putin could do about it .

If Russia's military might is that top notch like ya'll claim then how come they plus the Iranians and hezbollah haven't been able to help assad kill all the syrian rebels and jihadists by now?

Moral of the story is the WEST strikes whenever the WEST want to strike and when the WEST strikes the WEST doesn't miss!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Sarang(f): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2018
ojkalito:
Nigeria Air defence system only stops rain during burial ceremony

even internet stops when it rains sef grin
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by dramaticspeak(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2018
U.S.A and Russia cannot go to war. They can only make noise. We are in the ERA of MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) an Era where both countries have intercontinental ballistic missile systems. So any attempt to strike one country can be retaliated. Nuclear weapon is no joke.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by SafetyFirst(m): 6:23am On Apr 14, 2018
ojkalito:

Have some faith Bro, we are getting there slowly.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Ugosample(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2018
All these Putin lovin niggas on Nairaland make me grin grin

It's like Putin has not learnt from what happened to them during the Soviet era grin grin

When they do to him what they do to people like him, you people will still get foul.

any ways wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by sheyishay: 6:30am On Apr 14, 2018
This will definitely lead to ww3.i see Syria govt retaliating.I also see russia getting involved.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by WRAKE(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2018
danie09:
So many primitive comments here. Us and it allies actually have fired over 200missiles on Syria and guess what!!!?
The are not even done yet...
So for some of you guys to speak to Russia's superiority for helping Assad shoot down about a dozen missiles out of several hundred shows how little you know.
grin grin grin i love this

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Kophschmerzen: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2018
transformed:
If you are updated on world politics you will know that Trump is not interested in removing Assad...the only reason Trump assented to this was because of pro Obama, pro Hillary war politicians that only agree with Trump only when he is throwing bomb on Syria. For three days all liberals stations from CNN to CNBC to WP to ABC are all blowing the ember of war. What are they up to sef? because some intelligence claim Russian interfere with election, they are bent on US fighting Russia or what? Ironically, most of the people castigating US here are all pro Hillary, pro Obama...Ignorant dolts. Very funny, some Nigerians think this kind of war is fulani herdsmen raid, I pity you.

Bull***s***it read up on John Bolton and come back when your common sense is restored.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by tribalmall: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2018
ojkalito:

olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*

My brother that is Igbo for you n they do this is in active connivance with NairaLand mods. You will hear some of they claim not all Igbos but those of use with sane mind knows that almost 99.895% of their tribesmen never wish Nigeria well. Right from the first military coup to the first civil war and now agitation to break up the country.

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Elin: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2018

grin grin grin Craze man
ojkalito:
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by danie09(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2018
WRAKE:

grin grin grin i love this

Don't mind my fellow Nigerians who just believe anything and everything they read and see online

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by RisingWars: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2018
"Putin and Russia will retaliate".
" America's dominance has come to an end".
The above quotes are all bullshit. After the emergence of Donald Trump as President of the U.S.,he has been rearming and stockpiling America's arsenal and Syria is in a perfect condition to test these new weapons and how missile defence systems respond to them. The real war is coming and God help Russia and China or any other nation that thinks it can stand the "devil" itself.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by anaton(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Biafran spotted!

And a patriotic one too! kiss
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Neoteny(m): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Lighthouseman:
Ok
Syria has shown resilience in the face of thus war fighting terrorists such as isis et al.
How are we sure the so called chemical attack eminated from the syrian govt and nit jihadist to curry support from the west?

The chemical attack was by israel.

The jews want a proxy war so the US would take down Iran for them.

Just like the US helped Israel knock out Saddam.

Google USS Liberty.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 14, 2018
Esseite:
Every nation has its problem... ours is leadership.

Leadership is every nations problem... the reason both dey hustle with themselves... if you still reason nam down,the fail of leadership is still part of it...

But in Africa,being a Black is just the problem.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by SternProphet: 6:51am On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Russian built air defence scored a pass here..lets see how these goes while we expect a rise in oil prices

This is very amateurish. The US will use algorithms to map, locations and frequency of the missile defences and the smart cruise missiles will avoid them. The Israeli bombing a few days ago was part of the measures to test and assess these defences. Pls watch the next waves of missiles and count progressively smaller no of missiles intercepted.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by babablogger: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I still don't know why some Nigerians are dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.