Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes (48567 Views)

Updated: Syrian Air Defense Forces Shoot Down “enemy Objects” Over Damascus / Israeli Warplanes Destroy Syrian Radar And Air Defences / VID: Syrian Air Defense Intercept 71 out of 103 missiles fired By U.S,U.K,France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by NairaMaster1(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

I don't talk to someone who uses A stage performer/scammer as his Profile picture. We have Nothing to discuss, Now F!ck Off.

Be matured.
You know that no matter how aggressive and abusive you may be here you and I can't change anything there.

It will even help Buhari because oil price will skyrocket.

I meant no harm.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by poseidon12: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

It is sad that these wars mostly affects the people of these countries.
The world would be a better place if war wasn’t an alternative but I’m afraid it has happened and it is not gonna stop, sadly.
We can only pray it doesn’t ever end up on our doorstep.

Well, if Buhari wins a second term, I see it ending up on our doorstep.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OyinO: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2018
slimdamatrix1:

Clearly you’re living in a cave.
North Korea is no match for America. The hunger in NK alone is devastating enough, talk more of a full blown out war with The U.S.

NK had to listen to China and back down- sanctions has finished them.
You're living in a bigger cage. Sanctions are enforced by group of countries called allies. Is it only the US that is sanctioning and strategising against North Korea?
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:
AMERICA HAS FAILED!!! UNCLE PUTIN IS THE BOSS cool

No Chemical Weapons ANYWHERE! Only Western Propaganda.
Thank God for Russia, America would have been pushing their imperialistic Agenda on this world anyhow they like if not for them. But Russia and the Syria situation has de-stabilized that Monopoly.

Before you quote me, Educate yourself first on the REAL reason for the war.. Read this:

http://affinitymagazine.us/2017/04/08/the-real-reason-why-theres-war-in-syria/

When you've become aware of the FACTS, then we can talk.

your boss boasted that he would shoot down ANY missiles fired at Syria and also target the launch sites, now over 100 missiles fired and they claimed to have shot down only 13, that shows accuracy of less than 13% ! and no aircraft was shot down , any air defense system that has accuracy of less than 13% is as good as nothing. I am sure your boss is hiding somewhere in shame.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Odingo1:

Stop elevating Russia of what they cant do, the war is not between Russia and US, Russia is a poor country that cant face US and its allies military power.

The war in Syria is between Shia muslims and Sunni muslims

The US government just want Assad to stop using chemical weapon against the Sunnis, the US is also backing the Saudi Arabia wahabis jihadist sunni muslims to topple the Shia mulism led Assad government of which Russia and Iran is backing.
The war in Libya was also between Sunni and shia abi?
Just stay off my handle please

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OyinO: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2018
alienvirus:
Syria-Russia did well here. The targets were evacuated before the attack. Air defence activated immediately after Trump's announcement.

If Russian and Syria should launch any attack, then war begins. I hope that doesn't happen. World War is now in the hands on Putin and Assad
They will surely retaliate.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
You have failed to comprehend simple English again. The attacks in eastern Ukraine and crima were different. Neither Ukraine or crima are part of NATO.

The celebrations on Syria state television are just act of defiance
Syria is part of NATO abi?
Some of you are just plain brainwashed.
After Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya were destroyed you haven't learned abi.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by poseidon12: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2018
danie09:
So many primitive comments here. Us and it allies actually have fired over 200missiles on Syria and guess what!!!?
The are not even done yet...
So for some of you guys to speak of Russia's superiority by helping Assad shoot down about a dozen missiles out of several hundred shows how little you know.

And if you want to know if those bombs hits target Or were intercepted just do a Google Search on it right now and you will realize how much damage they have caused already.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kcfeY_1523668862

That's Damascus skyline, I mean thats what the sky above the city where Assad and all his cabinet members lives looks like.

Joseph Dunford, Washington's top general, said the "precision strikes" hit three targets: A scientific research centre near Damascus that is allegedly connected to the production of the chemical weapons; a chemical weapons storage facility near Homs; a command post near the capital.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/04/syria-air-strikes-latest-updates-180414021423479.html

And to those who needs a little knowledge
Russia knew an attack was imminent and yet couldn't do anything to stop it. In fact they knew the targets and the best they could do was to evacuate ahead
And by the way don't be deceived thinking this is just the US UK and France alone at work. It's the whole almighty NATO Plus ISRAEL and of course SAUDI-ARABIA (inclusive of all their Sunni Arab allies) at work right now.

Even israel alone frequently hits targets in Syria whenever they feel like i mean they have killed hundreds of Iranian and Hezbollah mercs in Syria with their air strikes
and there's nothing almighty Putin could do about it .

If Russia's military might is that top notch like ya'll claim then how come they plus the Iranians and hezbollah haven't been able to help assad kill all the syrian rebels and jihadists by now?

Moral of the story is the WEST strikes whenever the WEST want to strike and when the WEST strikes the WEST doesn't miss!!!

And you are happy, especially with your last statement?
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2018
IDEKEALUMONA:

your boss boasted that he would shoot down ANY missiles fired at Syria and also target the launch sites, now over 100 missiles fired and they claimed to have shot down only 13, that shows accuracy of less than 13% ! and no aircraft was shot down , any air defense system that has accuracy of less than 13% is as good as nothing. I am sure your boss is hiding somewhere in shame.
Simple comprehension is what you lack.
13 missiles were shot down in a single district of Damascus alone.
Do you know the number of missiles shot down in other part of Syria and even those diverted?

You people overestimate this West sef and we see how they have been able to defeat terrorists in Libya and Afghanistan

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Odingo1: 8:48am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

The war in Libya was also between Sunni and shia abi?
Just stay off my handle please
Try to learn something you don't know instead of writing out of ignorance.

The war in Syria is between Shia muslims and Sunni muslims.

The US is just adding the Sunnis with aid of Saudi Arabia to topple Shiite led Assad government of which Russia and Iran said no.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Firgemachar: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Why are some people blaming America foolishly?

Was it America that instigated the Arab spring?

Was it America that started killing innocent Syria protesters who wanted a change of government?
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
CSTR1003:

So you are happy that Russia bullied innocent neighbouring countries?

And when those countries run to NATO looking for America's protection, you would claim America is trying to be provocative.

You think Russia would have dared if Georgia was a member of NATO at that time?

See ignorance
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

What is this one even saying? Can't you Read? 13 Of their Missiles just got DESTROYED and you're here spitting gibberish. How do you think those missiles were destroyed? by Syrian air power alone? The era of US dominance is over and special Thanks to Vladmir Putin and Russia for making that happen. And if them try "Anyhow" them go see "Anyhow". THIS IS NOT LIBYA!!!

just 13 out of over 100 missiles fired is ridiculous my brother, it's safe to say that there is no air defence system Syria.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Odingo1:

Try to learn something you don't know instead of writing out of ignorance.

The war in Syria is between Shia muslims and Sunni muslims.

The US is just adding the Sunnis with aid of Saudi Arabia to topple Shiite led Assad government of which Russia and Iran said no.
Of all who I can learn from, you ignorant Buffon can never be one.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Firgemachar: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:
Simple comprehension is what you lack.
13 missiles were shot down in a single district of Damascus alone.
Do you know the number of missiles shot down in other part of Syria and even those diverted?

You people overestimate this West sef and we see how they have been able to defeat terrorists in Libya and Afghanistan

Russia said they will attack the sites from which the US launch the missiles.

Why haven't they done that?

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by CSTR1003: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

See ignorance
Coming from someone who believe Syria intercepted all the missiles from the United States.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

Syria is part of NATO abi?
Some of you are just plain brainwashed.
After Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya were destroyed you haven't learned abi.
You are more confused than i thought. cheesy

America invaded Afghanistan and Iraq because it was housing a group of Islamic radicals that declared war on America because of its support for Israel. Although, there is a conspiracy of chemical weapons hanging over the invasion of Iraq.

The population in Libya called for a regime change because they wanted a man that has ruled them for over Four decades to leave office, but he refused and started killing his own people, what happened next is now history

The Syrian regime is similar to Libya, nonetheless the is not the bone of contention in Syria. America was forced to join the war because of "the so called Islamic state" or Daish.

And Yes, there is a proxy war going on between Iran and Saudi Arabia for the soul of the middle east. The war is currently very visible in Yemen and Syria. It has nothing to do with America, but America might prefer the victory of Saudi Arabia though.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by OAUTemitayo: 8:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Firgemachar:

Russia said they will attack the sites from which the US launch the missiles.

Why haven't they done that?
Go back to school.
Russia said they will attract the sites if Russian military personnel are attacked.
And America didn't launch a single missile at Tartus area or Hmmein Airbase region because they know the repercussion.
Done with you brainwashed dudes.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

Go back to school.
Russia said they will attract the sites if Russian military personnel are attacked.
And America didn't launch a single missile
at Tartus area or Hmmein Airbase region because they know the repercussion.
Done with you brainwashed dudes.
Do you watch news or do you just make up stuff.

Even the Russia consulate in American still talked about a retaliation this morning after the attacks, despite the fact that America and its friends claim they warned Russia before the attacks. cheesy
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by vanshwerz: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

What is this one even saying? Can't you Read? 13 Of their Missiles just got DESTROYED and you're here spitting gibberish. How do you think those missiles were destroyed? by Syrian air power alone? The era of US dominance is over and special Thanks to Vladmir Putin and Russia for making that happen. And if them try "Anyhow" them go see "Anyhow". THIS IS NOT LIBYA!!!

hardly do people understand the geopolitical tensions going on.. Russia and (china) will never bend the knee to US and their allies (Isreal)
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Innov8ve1: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2018
While the argument is Going on ........

Contact me if you need a website or blog, contact info is on my profile
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by vanshwerz: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
You are more confused than i thought. cheesy

America invaded Afghanistan and Iraq because it was housing a group of Islamic radicals that declared war on America because of its support for Israel. Although, there is a conspiracy of chemical weapons hanging over the invasion of Iraq.

The population in Libya called for a regime change because they wanted a man that has ruled them for over Four decades to leave office, but he refused and started killing his own people, what happened next is now history

The Syrian regime is similar to Libya, nonetheless the is not the bone of contention in Syria. America was forced to join the war because of "the so called Islamic state" or Daish.

And Yes, there is a proxy war going on between Iran and Saudi Arabia for the soul of the middle east. The war is currently very visible in Yemen and Syria. It has nothing to do with America, but America might prefer the victory of Saudi Arabia though.

That's not the intent behind those wars my brother,They might be part of but Have you heard o petrodollar money? Gadaffi proposed to oil producing nations to drop the use of petrodollar money which won't be in favour of the US. And Russia and some oil producing nations are now coming up with BRIC
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by vanshwerz: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

Of all who I can learn from, you ignorant Buffon can never be one.

Well the attributes of a hypocrite are 3 , When he argues he becomes abusive,
when you trust him he betrays you
When He makes promises he doesn't fulfil them. If you have one of these, you have a character of a hypocrite and when you have all, you are a hypocrite.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Kassidy90(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2018
obonujoker:

That guy is a muslim, so he is anti US
See mumu ...first person to to bring religious sentiment to the thread....how many Muslims do u think are in US army, Air force, attacking Syria .....
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2018
olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*

Nigeria is already ""down""
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
vanshwerz:

That's not the intent behind those wars my brother,They might be part of but Have you heard o petrodollar money? Gadaffi proposed to oil producing nations to drop the use of petrodollar money which won't be in favour of the US. And Russia and some oil producing nations are now coming up with BRIC
Bro You took the proposal of Gaddafi seriously

The dollar is the main currency used for international trade for a reason.

Only the likes of China and European Union have the capacity to propose such changes because of the enormous trading power they hold, just like America

Gadadfi or Libya cannot change that. I will agree that America had Gaddafi in its black record before the airstrikes in Libya though.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
US military is on high alert right now. If anybody do sh1t, e go rain on him sharpally. cool

Russia na moi moi.

Any country with nuclear bomb capability is untouchable. America can never agree to fight Russia because they know both nation will be headed to the stone age.

Russia has enough nuclear warheads to attack every capital city in the world. THIS IS NOT MOI MOI

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by UDUJ(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
It's really getting scary.

Latest developments indicate a Pro-Assad official says targeted bases were evacuated on Russian warning

Russia issues ominous warning of 'consequences' for US-led strike on Syria. And we all know Russia doesn't joke around undecided

Fears already indicate the conflict could escalate.

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrMystrO(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2018
IDEKEALUMONA:

just 13 out of over 100 missiles fired is ridiculous my brother, it's safe to say that there is no air defence system Syria.

What is this one saying? they've Now confirmed a total of 71 out of 103 Missiles were intercepted, and the Rest mostly hit evacuated destinations without any serious casualties so i wonder where you're getting that Garbage propaganda from. Get your facts right, Stop Watching CNN and stop being Brainwashed!!

Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by MrMystrO(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2018
poseidon12:

And you are happy, especially with your last statement?

That's the Brainwashing you've been hearing about.
When hitler does it.. he's evil. When America and the West does it, its good!!!
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by greatagain17(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2018
alienvirus:
BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian air defenses shot down 13 missiles fired in a U.S.-led attack on the country on Saturday, Syrian state TV said.

It said the missiles had been shot down in the Kiswah area south of Damascus, the capital.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said a total of three scientific research centers had been hit in the attacks - two in Damascus and one in the Homs area - in addition to military bases in Damascus.

The Observatory said all the bases and facilities struck in the attack had been evacuated by the Syrian government earlier this week.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-target/syrian-air-defenses-shot-down-13-missiles-state-tv-idUSKBN1HL042

Only a third of the missiles fired on syrian targets were neutralized. The US have got the upper hand. Was thinking Russia will both block and fire at the tomahawk missiles laugh sites. Russia is still inferior to the US in warfare tho but av nuclear power. America want to topple Assad regime just like they did in Libya. America and her imperialist nature is sth that makes me mad everytime. How I wish China backs Syria in the ongoing conflict to neutralize the US "illegal " military action in Syria.
Re: Syrian Air Defences Activated And Respond To Strikes by deebrownneymar: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2018
olaniyi50:
All you are good at is "bringing down your country" without contributing anything meaningful to her development. *spits*

Did he lie? His words can not bring down this shithole anyway. What have you contributed, ITK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89