Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Biro Sketch Of Bruce Lee - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Bruce Lee (1102 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Bruce Lee by Riqueleme(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH OF BRUCE LEE
Lee Jun-fan (Chinese: 李振藩; November 27, 1940 – July 20, 1973), known professionally as Bruce Lee (Chinese: 李小龍), was a Hong Kong and American actor, film director,martial artist,martial arts instructor,philosopher,and founder of the martial artJeet Kune Do, one of the wushu or kungfustyles.
Lee was born in Chinatown, San Francisco, on November 27, 1940, to parents from Hong Kong, and was raised in Kowloon, Hong Kong, with his family, until his late teens. He was introduced to the film industry by his father, and appeared in several films as a child actor. Lee moved to the United States at the age of 18 to receive his higher education at theUniversity of Washington, in Seattle,and it was during this time that he began teaching martial arts.
#ballpoint_pen #black_pen #martial_art #Bruce_Lee #china #Chinese #art_work #legend #naija_art

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Bruce Lee by hurumnanya: 5:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Nice... Your is services will be needed in 2019 to sketch a certain man on a camel back returning to his cows

1 Like

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Bruce Lee by Riqueleme(m): 5:48am On Apr 14, 2018
hurumnanya:
Nice... Your is services will be needed in 2019 to sketch a certain man on a camel back returning to his cows
Lolzzz....OK bro
No problem

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Artworks by a 14-yr old boy / Storyline Of What Nigerians Face When They Arrive At An Airport Abroad- Comics / A Closer Look At A Talking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.