Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore (31296 Views)

Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate / Atiku Can Be President Without Going To The United States – Tony Momoh / Which Present State Governor Would You Like To Become Nigeria's Next President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by mikolo80: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
omohayek:
The old man is simply speaking the truth.

no he isn't

It takes a lot of money to run an effective political campaign,

takes resources not money

especially in a country like Nigeria, where voters care more about who is sharing rice on election day than they do about political philosophies or track records.

they only care about rice when they know that both candidates hv no record or philosophy

People making references to America to dispute the man are simply speaking from rank ignorance, as American politics at the presidential level is by far the most expensive in the world; the real difference between America and Nigeria is that in the USA, there are at least a few limits on how much individuals can contribute to any given political campaign (even if said limits are too weak to stop individuals like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson from being kingmakers),
aka same noni

so American political parties are funded primarily through the small donations of ordinary people,

hahahaha stop dreaming

while in Nigerian politics the masses pay nothing to support any of the parties, and they correspondingly have no influence on how they are run.

who lose
eni n wafa n wofo
good soup na moni kill am

If you can't get your funding from the Nigerian masses, what choice do you have but to turn to rich godfathers,

must you 'fund'?

unless you are rich yourself, and how many rich Nigerians are there who haven't made their money through "chopping" government funds in some way, even if disguised as "contracts" or whatever? This is where corruption inevitably enters the system, and things only get worse when you take into account all the traditional rulers and "opinion makers" who claim to be able to deliver the votes of entire communities,

they can be bypassed
not easy but possible

and want to be paid well for doing so: satisfying this latter group was the big reason behind the whole "Dasukigate" scandal in the first place.

Sowore is trying to bypass all of these issues by raising money online through GoFundMe and other such venues, but will the Nigerian diaspora fund his effort enough for it to be effective,

can he convince them to trust him?
na former SUG president o
another set of crook

especially in the face of the many avenues for looting available to incumbents under Nigeria's current setup? This is the big question whose answer remains to be seen.
yes it does
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by trapQ: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Excuse my French, but I have no apologies for our thieving politicians whose actions and inactions have resulted in the deaths of several thousand Nigerians.
godliman:

Hey hey hey are those insults neccessary? lets be polite and civil
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by mikolo80: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
jrusky:
If I may understand Musa I think he is saying the truth to some extent because looking at the way Nigeria politics stand right now if truly you are not thief it might be difficult

nigerians always looking for shortcut

to be president Nigeria as country is structured in such a way huge cash must flow to win even concillorship election and how would you get the huge cash is now the question.
have you contested before?
stop talking whta u don't know

Love of money has finished Nigeria. To even get presidential form.you need 25 million naira or more then how much will he use to campaign

must you join apc or pdp?
y not form ur own party and make the form free?

Can someone with his hard earned money try such

if he is patriot
all na investment

What is the worth of Sowero being Sahara reporter does not mean he got the ball then where will he get the cash from if even donated for him pls who are the ones that donated the money
what if 25million nigerians donate 1 naira

And this Sowero or Soweto was he not the one apc used against gej

how did they use him
or you want him to not report the truth?

Was this boy not among those who put nigeria in the hand of clueless dullard tall for nothing man called Buhari

the 70 million voters no get sense to vote abi
dem jus follow one social media pesin abi

Sorry I can't support Sowero or Soweto he can go to hell as far as I'm concern anyone that participated in selling bad market called Buhari to Nigerians I can't forgive them so I don't give a bleep about any idiot called Dowore or Soweto or whatever damn thing.

feel better
who go con lose wen nigeria skata d more
buhari
sowore
or you
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by Brugo(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
trapQ:
Useless old idiots. Is Nigerian politics different from the one they play in America? Nonsense!

Nigerian politics is clearly different.
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by jonnpedro: 4:27am On Apr 15, 2018
Jh0wsef:
It's my birthday today! gringrin
Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so grin

So, everyday is Ur birthday and u guys are sharing cards, plz go get a life and stop trying to scam ursef here, get a life.
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2018
trapQ:
Useless old idiots. Is Nigerian politics different from the one they play in America? Nonsense!
use ur head the man is stating the obvious truth
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by famosh: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
LordAdam16:

I'm typically thorough when I go at issues on this forum

-Lord

Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by ceaser: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2018
jrusky:
If I may understand Musa I think he is saying the truth to some extent because looking at the way Nigeria politics stand right now if truly you are not thief it might be difficult to be president Nigeria as country is structured in such a way huge cash must flow to win even concillorship election and how would you get the huge cash is now the question.

Love of money has finished Nigeria. To even get presidential form.you need 25 million naira or more then how much will he use to campaign Can someone with his hard earned money try such What is the worth of Sowero being Sahara reporter does not mean he got the ball then where will he get the cash from if even donated for him pls who are the ones that donated the money

And this Sowero or Soweto was he not the one apc used against gej Was this boy not among those who put nigeria in the hand of clueless dullard tall for nothing man called Buhari Sorry I can't support Sowero or Soweto he can go to hell as far as I'm concern anyone that participated in selling bad market called Buhari to Nigerians I can't forgive them so I don't give a bleep about any idiot called Dowore or Soweto or whatever damn thing.

Questions:
-Which media outlet kept Nigerians informed on the secrets and the plots of the Yar'adua cabal when he was on the sick bed?
-Who revealed the cabal's plans to circumvent the vice-presidency of Goodluck Jonathan in running the country affairs when Yar'adua was ill?

-Who was the first to announce that Yar'adua was smuggled into Nigeria in an air ambulance?

-Which media outlet pushed the SNG group to dominance and ensure their message were made clear to Nigerians including the ruling cabal?

-Which media outlet pushed the "doctrine of necessity" to the widespread awareness of Nigerians and its application to ensure that the VP (Jonathan) is sworn in in the event of the president's (Yara'adua's) demise?

- Who ensured that the intricate details follow up elections that got GEJ the presidential ticket was communicated to Nigerians, including the Northern power play that tried to scuttle the success of that elections? This led to the emergence of GEJ as president.

-Who kept monitoring the government of GEJ to ensure accountability and ensure Nigerians are well informed of the truths and lies that oils GEJ's government? The corruptions and scandals?

Is GEJ guilty or not of the allegations and scandals that bedevilled his administration as revealed to Nigerians by the media outlet including his jamboree dollarization of the 2015 elections?

-Which news media outlet ensures that the power plays and the electioneering of 2015, against what the powers would be wanted, is communicated to Nigerians at every step of the way? This led to the emergence of PMB as president.

-Who revealed the secrets about Buhari's visit to the UK to seek treatment even when Niherians were deliberately kept in the dark by the government?

Who revealed the dirt on Tinubu that led to his arraignment before the CCT?

Who revealed the dirt on Saraki that led to similar arraignment?

Who revealed the dirt on Shehu (minister of communications), COS that had properties in Dubai, Maina that was reinstated by the government of Buhari against moral and judicial sanity?

Who has been involved in revealing to Nigerians the politics behind the Fulani herdsmen rampage, Dapchi's girls' kidnap and several other evils that also bedevil this administration?

Except you don't know enough of recent history to be able to answer these questions correctly, you will surely know that sentiment clouds judgement and pushes you to make grievious errors that give serious people a terrible impression of who you are.
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by ceaser: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

#YouthArise

Let's stop this ethnic war for crying out loud.

Can't you see that the battle is between the impoverished Masses and the very very few elites?

Easterners and Westerners have all taken part in the looting of this country, including Southerners.

This is the time for us youths irrespective of tribe and religion to come together and take back our country from these vampires.

Stop unnecessary blame game please. Let's all come behind Sowore and fight these dullards out of office.

Come behind Sowore, heh? I'm not sure the guy is gonna upset the current faulty electoral processes, even if he gets so much response to the GoFundMe thingy. Besides there are other factors to consider: The pervasive tribalism, possible assassinations and the diabolical factors and voodooism that accompanies prep up to the elections. Can he afford to bath in broad daylight with human or chicken blood and all those terrible nonsense they do?
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2018
ceaser:

Come behind Sowore, heh? I'm not sure the guy is gonna upset the current faulty electoral processes, even if he gets so much response to the GoFundMe thingy. Besides there are other factors to consider: The pervasive tribalism, possible assassinations and the diabolical factors and voodooism that accompanies prep up to the elections. Can he afford to bath in broad daylight with human or chicken blood and all those terrible nonsense they do?

We fold our arms and complain if bad people keep getting elected.

Now, here's a guy who's proven himself so many times and has been consistent, yet we are the ones raising objections on his behalf.

A pessimist if one who sees obstacles and gives excuses.

An optimist is one who sees a challenge as an opportunity for growth and change.

Who are you going to be?
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by ceaser: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

We fold our arms and complain if bad people keep getting elected.

Now, here's a guy who's proven himself so many times and has been consistent, yet we are the ones raising objections on his behalf.

A pessimist if one who sees obstacles and gives excuses.

An optimist is one who sees a challenge as an opportunity for growth and change.

Who are you going to be?

Going with Sowore's credentials and comparing it with the "arsenals" that PMB has (the instrumentality of the FG and penchant to rig massively having pitched his own stooges in decision making positions), Sowore may not necessarily have to win. He only needs to make the statement with massive support garnered within a short period of time, achieved with whatever good policies he is able to sell to the electorate. I'm not being pessimistic, just trying to look at the odds. That however does not rule out the possibility of him winning. I mean, GEJ had the most money war chest to finance his own campaign, in dollars, yet Nigerians made the statement that his money won't earn him the mandate.

I deeply want Buhari taught some lessons for his goofs by getting kicked out, for his deep seated, unrepentant nepotism and failure to tackle corruption head on as Nigerians would want. But for now, I still prefer to view things from my own perspective of reality of the odds.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
ceaser:

Going with Sowore's credentials and comparing it with the "arsenals" that PMB has (the instrumentality of the FG and penchant to rig massively having pitched his own stooges in decision making positions), Sowore may not necessarily have to win. He only needs to make the statement with massive support garnered within a short period of time, achieved with whatever good policies he is able to sell to the electorate. I'm not being pessimistic, just trying to look at the odds. That however does not rule out the possibility of him winning. I mean, GEJ had the most money war chest to finance his own campaign, in dollars, yet Nigerians made the statement that his money won't earn him the mandate.

I deeply want Buhari taught some lessons for his goofs by getting kicked out, for his deep seated, unrepentant nepotism and failure to tackle corruption head on as Nigerians would want. But for now, I still prefer to view things from my own perspective of reality of the odds.

I understand you bro and yes, you've said it all. Jonathan lost despite being in power, rigging massively, and having a massive financial source from looting. Yet he failed woefully.

Sowore's Sahara Reporters was instrumental to this.

It is an uphill task, but one we all must face. Because come what may, we have to take our country back from these people.

Let's keep spreading the news like wild fire about this candidate. Before you know it there's a movement and then a revolution.
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by Martinola(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2018
mmsen:

I'm glad that Nigerians are awakening to the reality of how thoroughly useless their elders are.

I just wish they had realized before a number of them voted for Buhari.
a whole lot of us r still blindly after d arses of dis looters in exchange for peanuts
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by mcclaugdjtty: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Fred Defeat Los angeles Step to Canter: I'M JUST QUEEN

Dark night complications Donnie Jones Jerseys a Knicks. Fred as well as Knicks currently have loads of grudges, along with a 50+ three times the three times the increases while in the 1. 0 phase, and also a scandals 2010 plus Los angeles. Prior this coming year, Kanter reported Fred "I really don't caution who seem to you actually Donnel Pumphrey [b]Jalen Generators Jerseys Jerseys[/b] will be. A Jason Kelce Jerseys NFL Jerseys queen, a ruler, and also a princess... Harold Carmichael Jerseys No person can bully united states. ” Fred responded by way of announcing, “I i'm a emperor, my significant other is a ruler, this princess is a princess, hence minimizing gum pain some brands in the relatives. ” Now, Fred use Some of dark colored boot footwear, regarding a boots and shoes, reported "I Isaac Seumalo Jerseys i'm, a emperor. inches (I'M JUST QUEEN. )#) The fact is that, Kanter could not have fun with now.

The fact is, the adventure approach would not Jake Elliott Jerseys want a lot to move within points. A muscle variance regarding the Cavaliers as well as Knicks continues to rather massive. While in the adventure, together with the Cavaliers, a Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Fred is definitely more enjoyable, another district had Philadelphia Eagles the complete half dozen a matter of minutes plus laid back. Typically exhibit high-impact memories. Although the a lot of stimulating moment in time while in the recreation will not be your go away nonetheless your dunk. While in the secondly district and the other . 5 a matter of minutes, Korver obtained your back-court acquire plus gifted Fred Fred your frontcourt. Fred designed your winning over while in the frontcourt from Beasley. Fletcher Cox Jerseys Fred quick a tennis ball plus began to pick up a tennis ball. Besley straight away spotted a tennis ball plus suspected often. Becomes your foundation Herman Edwards Jerseys plank : Fred surroundings Dorial Green-Beckham Jerseys following on from the tennis ball gets on the stars, sliding while in the surroundings, one-handed wonderful dunk! Presently, Madison Back gardens simmered while in the visitors plus turned a apex of your full recreation. If Fred obtained relaxed while in the very last tiny of your continue district plus relaxed, the fresh Yorkers all over again mailed all the best for any checking out team's queen so that you can establish that he or she appeared to be in truth a "king with Los angeles. inches Coordinate, Fred taken 7 with 06, twenty six issues, 6 rebounds plus 11 can help, her initially single-season score 1, 000 + 2000 + 1, 000 + rebounds plus can help.
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2018
omohayek:
The old man is simply speaking the truth. It takes a lot of money to run an effective political campaign, especially in a country like Nigeria, where voters care more about who is sharing rice on election day than they do about political philosophies or track records. People making references to America to dispute the man are simply speaking from rank ignorance, as American politics at the presidential level is by far the most expensive in the world; the real difference between America and Nigeria is that in the USA, there are at least a few limits on how much individuals can contribute to any given political campaign (even if said limits are too weak to stop individuals like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson from being kingmakers), so American political parties are funded primarily through the small donations of ordinary people, while in Nigerian politics the masses pay nothing to support any of the parties, and they correspondingly have no influence on how they are run.

If you can't get your funding from the Nigerian masses, what choice do you have but to turn to rich godfathers, unless you are rich yourself, and how many rich Nigerians are there who haven't made their money through "chopping" government funds in some way, even if disguised as "contracts" or whatever? This is where corruption inevitably enters the system, and things only get worse when you take into account all the traditional rulers and "opinion makers" who claim to be able to deliver the votes of entire communities, and want to be paid well for doing so: satisfying this latter group was the big reason behind the whole "Dasukigate" scandal in the first place.

Sowore is trying to bypass all of these issues by raising money online through GoFundMe and other such venues, but will the Nigerian diaspora fund his effort enough for it to be effective, especially in the face of the many avenues for looting available to incumbents under Nigeria's current setup? This is the big question whose answer remains to be seen.
what if a candidate 'bribed ' voters in kind?
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:23am On Aug 21, 2018
omohayek:
The old man is simply speaking the truth. It takes a lot of money to run an effective political campaign, especially in a country like Nigeria, where voters care more about who is sharing rice on election day than they do about political philosophies or track records. People making references to America to dispute the man are simply speaking from rank ignorance, as American politics at the presidential level is by far the most expensive in the world; the real difference between America and Nigeria is that in the USA, there are at least a few limits on how much individuals can contribute to any given political campaign (even if said limits are too weak to stop individuals like the Koch Brothers or Sheldon Adelson from being kingmakers), so American political parties are funded primarily through the small donations of ordinary people, while in Nigerian politics the masses pay nothing to support any of the parties, and they correspondingly have no influence on how they are run.

If you can't get your funding from the Nigerian masses, what choice do you have but to turn to rich godfathers, unless you are rich yourself, and how many rich Nigerians are there who haven't made their money through "chopping" government funds in some way, even if disguised as "contracts" or whatever? This is where corruption inevitably enters the system, and things only get worse when you take into account all the traditional rulers and "opinion makers" who claim to be able to deliver the votes of entire communities, and want to be paid well for doing so: satisfying this latter group was the big reason behind the whole "Dasukigate" scandal in the first place.

Sowore is trying to bypass all of these issues by raising money online through GoFundMe and other such venues, but will the Nigerian diaspora fund his effort enough for it to be effective, especially in the face of the many avenues for looting available to incumbents under Nigeria's current setup? This is the big question whose answer remains to be seen.
or pulled a Robin Hood
Re: You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore by vineyardfarms: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
sirequity:
Without Becoming A ‘Thief’ First, ‘Nobody’ Can Become Nigeria’s President – Balarabe Musa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKclbOp9lPI

https://www.headlineng.com/video-without-thief-nobody-president-balarabe-musa/
I agree with mr. Balarabe Musa political leaders are incredidable thieves and rogues who need to be hang. Of all, northern politicians consitute 90% thieves, they lack ideas, directions, wisdom and knowlege of governance, yet want to aspire to become the number one citizen. They use religion as premises to cage the golluble to enmass wealth to control them forever. Paying for mecca pilgrimage to blind their mind. They invest more in religous buildings and arabic studies while their wards study abroard, shop abroard, live overseas, medical overseas etc. No wonder the Elites hate Malam Sanusi who preached the truth. May God help to open the eyes OF THE MASES TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS THEIR RIGHT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.