Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

"My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments (2325 Views)

My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Married For 80 Years, American Man And Wife Named World’s Oldest Living Couple (2) (3) (4)

"My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by lodgerill: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerian Man who kept his identity anonymous has has expressed how betrayed he felt when he realise his wife named their 5year old son after his first love.

He got to know when his wife men an old friend who busted everything after the man persuaded his wife to tell the friend their son's name because she didn't want to.

He wrote;
"This is my throwaway account because she know
my main account. My son is 5. About 2 days ago
we were out shopping and ran into a high school
friend of hers. She was catching up when she told
her friend that we had a son. When the old friend
asked his name my wife hesitated and I told her.
She had a strange look on her face then said you
mean iike your ex boyfriend. Our sons name is
very unique to the point that I've never met
another person with the same name. Now she
refuses to talk to me about it. I feel betrayed and
disgusted with her. It's like a switch was flipped
my mind and I just can't look at her the same
way‘'

https://www.gistrealm.com/my-wife-named-our-first-son-after-her-first-love-and-i-had-no-idea-man-laments/

Cc lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmm,bad idea.
The husband surely will start having insecurities.
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Simple matter..Start calling her ur EX name,and murmur her names while u pretend ur sleeping

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Earthquake1: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Throway account.. like she will not recognize you after the story
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2018
Super story... Na today? Which name unique? Abeg go Siddon... Satan Siddon jeje you dey find excuse to hate ur wife
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by cyberaddict: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2018
That's what happens when you row with dimwits in high school.
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by DaniDani(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2018
I really don't see a big thing about it provided the name has a good meaning and the name is not Buhari.

Meanwhile, the man can call his son what he named him.

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by mikejj(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2018
well me i don't see any reason why he should worry himself over this
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2018
You too, you can name the second child after your favorite ex. huh
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Go run a DNA on that little homie ASAP. Besides what kind of a man lets a woman pick the first name of his firstborn?

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Holymann(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2018
mikejj:
well me i don't see any reason why he should worry himself over this
Blive it or not, she still hasn't gotten over her ex and her husband is certainly going to develop trust issues now
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by EWAagoyin(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Make una marry Virgin una go hear ..... guy go do DNA abeg

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
This is not a big issue provided you are the boy's biological father

Thatnotwithstanding you could retaliate by naming your daughter after your favourite ex grin
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by mikejj(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2018
Holymann:

Blive it or not, she still hasn't gotten over her ex and her husband is certainly going to develop trust issues now
if he decides to pay attention
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by habsydiamond(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
O boy eh....she 419 u with her ex name for Ur child....why no do Ur own back by 419ing her with belle from a babe from outside...that's 50/50 no cheating
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by LordIsaac(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Besides, he ought to name his son...He reneged on his responsibility of naming his son and just like Eve of Old, she provided a substitute....albeit. a pathetic one !
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by MissRaine69(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
This is why fathers should name their sons and mothers name their daughters ......problem solved
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Adasun(m): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
As a man,u allow ur wife to name ur first born. I salute ur stupidity
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thats crazy, ex should be a bygone!
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by BigBills: 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Make una marry virgin, una no go hear.... if the guy comes back for her, u want tell me say she nogo open her legs for her?? I'm very sure, it was d guy that broke her virginity. undecided undecided

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Why allowed your wife to name your son and most importantly be using it as his first name? Why not tell her to be calling him with the name you gave to him?

Simply be bold enough to tell us that there is a side chick somewhere turning your head upside down.

Sick people everywhere you go...... like MTN. undecided
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Burgerlomo: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
CorGier:
Go run a DNA on that little homie ASAP. Besides what kind of a man lets a woman pick the first name of his firstborn?

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't see any big deal in that!

so far she is not cheating and your son is yours lipsrsealed

Women love unique names. She might not necessary name it after the guy but she might like the sound and the meaning

As for her friend saying that in front of you, if true she no well and she be home breaker!

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by finest0007(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
This is why fathers should name their sons and mothers name their daughters ......problem solved

What if she had a female partner and named the daughter after her?
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by MissRaine69(f): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
finest0007:

What if she had a female partner and named the daughter after her?

Abeg Don’t talk smack!
If this was a western forum where homosexuality was accepted then yes one could make such arguments but it’s not!
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by rex444(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
I named my first daughter
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by finest0007(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

Abeg Don’t talk smack!
If this was a western forum where homosexuality was accepted then yes one could make such arguments but it’s not!

Talking smack ke. I'm only painting a very possible scenario but yeah I get your point, NL isn't open to such discussions.

Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by pedrilo: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
CorGier:
Besides what kind of a man lets a woman pick the first name of his firstborn?

a sissy of a man. And guess Wat? Ladies like such men they can push around
Re: "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments by fr3do(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Demonic friend

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / PHOTOS: Check Out This Meat Pie / A Lady Goes Unclad, Draws Emoji On Her Ass Dancing