Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos (21948 Views)

Blessing Boma Douglas: Soji And I Are Still Happily Married / Davido Celebrates Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Oyo State House Of Assembly / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by engrobidigbo: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:

But her breast may just be bigger than your medulla undecided

fddf
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by decatalyst(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
AdaFonju:

Meaning he has no brain, because her breast is non-existent

Nah you talk am ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Mirastones(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
doublewisdom:
She's very skinny. No bress.

way better than some chubby girls with no boobs...

she has low fat storage u dont expect to see her with boobs....
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by SATANeye(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
too much makeup+too much bleaching + skinny bress and bumbum, oh ma gawd this is bizarre
tiwa savage
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:

But her breast may just be bigger than your medulla undecided

chiiiisos
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Gerrard59(m): 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bella Naija, the misandry version of Nairaland.

HML to the couples.
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by john650(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Yoruba men and Igbo women have decided they make good partners than their kindred from the same ethnic group.

The word out there is that Yoruba men treat their wives kinder than your typical Igbo man while the Igbo woman is said to take care of the home better than your typical Yoruba woman.

Is this true or is it just for some people?

From my observation, I find that Igbo women more likely to marry a Yoruba man is one that is very educated, perhaps schooled abroad, and has a good career. The women are more likely to be considered feminists and find the modern Igbo man not as progressive as they would like. By progressive, I mean allowing the Igbo woman to carry on with their career as they wish without feeling intimidated.

Any thoughts on this observation?
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by CSTR1003: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
obowunmi:
The Ezes all love yoruba men.

Maybe, Given the owambe nature of her sister's business, yorubas are probably the majority of the people they get to meet in Lagos.

99 times out of a 100, you marry the people you move with.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by alphacyborg(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
skarlett:
That her blue trad no follow, the style laid emphasis on breasts that are neither here nor there undecided

Happy married life to her anyways

Even this bone is body shaming someone smh
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
alphacyborg:

Even this bone is body shaming someone smh

I was waiting for one dimwit to call me out for this grin

Your sisters, wife, girlfriend and mother are bag of bones, blittering idiot undecided
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by alphacyborg(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
skarlett:

I was waiting for one dimwit to call me out for this grin

Your sisters, wife, girlfriend and mother are bag of bones, blittering idiot undecided

Still doesn't add flesh to ur bony self. undecided

Frustrated fool.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
alphacyborg:

Still doesn't add flesh to ur bony self. undecided

Frustrated fool.

Hater oshi, I love myself like that, if you're pained on Stephanie's behalf, locate the nearest transformer cheesy cheesy

I still stand by what I said, the design of the blue trad is unflattering and emphasizes her nonexistent bust. You can go flay yourself in hot oil, I'm done replying you cheesy
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by sapeleboi(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
pls we need to make a movie tittle WERE IS THE BREST
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by CSTR1003: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
sapeleboi:
pls we need to make a movie tittle WERE IS THE BREST
What do you need breasts for when you have an angelic face like that?

Can't you see how terribly black and fugly the guy is?
That lady is going to brush up his genetics in the children. And that is what he is looking for.
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by alphacyborg(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
skarlett:

Hater oshi, I love myself like that, if you're pained on Stephanie's behalf, locate the nearest transformer cheesy cheesy

I still stand by what I said, the design of the blue trad is unflattering and emphasizes her nonexistent bust. You can go flay yourself in hot oil, I'm done replying you cheesy

See this thing calling me hater, tell me a reason to hate you apart from you body shaming ur fellow woman. The most annoying thing is that you are not even better looking than her even with a makeup enough to paint a duplex. Toothpick.

Why am I even responding to you when I know women are their own enemy, silly me.

Quote and be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
alphacyborg:

See this thing calling me hater, tell me a reason to hate you apart from you body shaming ur fellow woman. The most annoying thing is that you are not even better looking than her even with a makeup enough to paint a duplex. Toothpick.

Why am I even responding to you when I know women are their own enemy, silly me.

Quote and be ignored.

Smeagol cheesy

You for continue trolling na, Stephanie's super fan with zero brain.
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Noblefirstlady: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
Were her breast?
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by estelle6763: 4:34am On Apr 16, 2018
How are you people so negative?
Is every lightskinned person bleached?
Just because she's lighter than the average lightskinned, it means she bleached?
You can even see how her mother looks and you're talking about bleaching.
Obviously, you just want to be negative and putting others down doesn't make you any bigger, it just shrinks you the more.

And "bony ass mannequin"? Wow. You'll be alright.

DIKEnaWAR:
Which kain over bleached half Chinese, bony assed mannequin be this?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 4:53am On Apr 16, 2018
john650:
Yoruba men and Igbo women have decided they make good partners than their kindred from the same ethnic group.

The word out there is that Yoruba men treat their wives kinder than your typical Igbo man while the Igbo woman is said to take care of the home better than your typical Yoruba woman.

Is this true or is it just for some people?

From my observation, I find that Igbo women more likely to marry a Yoruba man is one that is very educated, perhaps schooled abroad, and has a good career. The women are more likely to be considered feminists and find the modern Igbo man not as progressive as they would like. By progressive, I mean allowing the Igbo woman to carry on with their career as they wish without feeling intimidated.

Any thoughts on this observation?
Please be quiet if you have nothing tangible to say.
Stop flattering yourself.
We love our Igbo men,
A few intertribal marriage means nothing and it's everywhere.
All your accusations against Igbo men are trash.
They are the best so far in this country. cool
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2018
estelle6763:
Just because she's lighter than the average lightskinned, it means she bleached?
Obviously, you just want to be negative and putting others down doesn't make you any bigger, it just shrinks you the more.

I know right .. I don’t understand how some naira lander think.
Like it’s her fault that she’s light skin .i guess I’ll have to start rubbing charcoal or bronzer on my skin because I don’t want to be skin “sham”
Smh

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by AdaFonju: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Mirastones:

way better than some chubby girls with no boobs...

she has low fat storage u dont expect to see her with boobs....

Some skinny girl dey get big boobs oh
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by AdaFonju: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

What do you need breasts for when you have an angelic face like that?

Can't you see how terribly black and fugly the guy is?
That lady is going to brush up his genetics in the children. And that is what he is looking for.

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Mirastones(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
AdaFonju:

Some skinny girl dey get big boobs oh

i know

but even if a skinny gurl has boobs or not...it doesn't matter....still looking proportionate.....but d worst is a chubby girl with no boobs
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by AdaFonju: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mirastones:

i know

but even if a skinny gurl has boobs or not...it doesn't matter....still looking proportionate.....but d worst is a chubby girl with no boobs
Lol, the worst for me is a chubby girl with flat nyash, its very annoying angry

Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by Twiddledum: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2018
The girl attend my secondary school nah real slut be that dey open leg for public field for Chinedu Anukwem where maggots are giving birth. I no even want mention more names. Everyone knows this she should have had a private wedding based on her history.
Re: Stephanie Eze And Soji Ogundoyin's Traditional Wedding Photos by haybhi1(m): 2:13am On Apr 09, 2021
estelle6763:

estelle6763:

Hello Esther, I hope you're doing well. Pardon me for
the digression, my comment was supposed to be in response to your comment here 'https://www.nairaland.com/5233208/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/770#97673327' but the thread has been locked.

To the point, my younger brother wants to go study in Berea, your school, he's been nurturing the plan for over a year, with conscious efforts. He'd taken SAT and scored 1370. I don't know how much that is set to help him along the line.

I, myself, lost a reputable foreign University admission some 5-6 years back, mainly due to inadequate information. We have some questions, information that seem scarce online, and highly subtle even when available - 'How do get his documents sent?' 'Which doc is most crucial?' 'What boosts his chances more?' 'Does he have easier option?' ... Please, your attention as a guide would really be appreciated.

I'd followed some of your inputs, both on here and YouTube - where I subscribed to your channel, dropped a comment on one of your post, but it later became missing - I notice you proffer Insta and Twitter, however, for now, the only social media I identify with are WhatsApp and Telegram, I'll be happiest if you can reach me on 09021768008. In case you're skeptical in any way, my Facebook names are Ibrahim Abdulai Olasunkanmi, but I have some issues with it. If you encounter any negative vibe or blemish, you can kindly withdraw your attention immediately, and block me. Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos) / Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic / Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.