Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Didn’t Want To Keep A Crucial Secret From Him B4 Marriage,i Told Him & He Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Want To Keep A Crucial Secret From Him B4 Marriage,i Told Him & He Left (612 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Want To Keep A Crucial Secret From Him B4 Marriage,i Told Him & He Left by LoreDnz: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
I met George again ten or eleven years after school. We both attended Junior high school together and didn’t ever meet again after we completed. I don’t have a lot of memories of him back when we were in school but I remember we once shared a desk. I remember we fought sometimes because he loved to teased my plagued teeth. And I remember one of our fights got us into trouble when a teacher lashed us and gave us a portion of land to weed.

All these memories came back to me when I met George in a certain banking hall in Accra. I had relocated to Accra from Cape Coast and had gone to the bank to make some withdrawals. Immediately he saw me he mentioned my name and I mentioned his too. We came out and had a lengthy conversation, most of which centered on our days in school and what had brought me to Accra.

I learned he worked for one of the real estate companies and coincidentally didn’t live far away from where I had rented my new apartment. We exchanged contacts and got talking. He visited my place on weekends to help me put the place in order. He even painted my room for me.

He became the first friend I had in Accra and helped me settled and even took me out to meet friends. He made life easier and I must admit, he made me settle faster than I thought I could.

I attended a program with him once and he introduced me to one of his friends, Christian. He said; “Chris, meet Michelle, an old schoolmate I met recently.” And he teasingly added; “She’s single but I won’t give her to you because you are not a good man.” We all laughed, shook hands and settled for the program.

Christian sat next to me and throughout the programme dished out one funny line after another. He ensured we had something to laugh about all night till we parted ways after the program.

I had a call the next morning. It was Christian. He said; “I got your number from George this morning to call and check if you had a beautiful night.” “That’s thoughtful of you Chris,” I said. “My night was good and I had a wonderful evening with you guys.”

One thing led to another. Eventually, Chris proposed and I said yes. That was about six months after we had first met. George had stopped seeing me for all that while. He was busy, he told me. He was busy organizing his impending wedding. I understood him.

He didn’t know I was dating Chris. It wasn’t as if I tried to hide it from him but I didn’t see the need to tell him. I knew someday somehow, he’ll get to know. And he did get to know. Chris told him. Then he called me to verify and I told him it was true. Then he asked me, “Does Chris know that…” “He doesn’t need to know.” I cut him off mid-sentence.

There’s a secret I haven’t told Chris. I didn’t think he should know but since George brought it up, I had to reconsider. Somehow George didn’t like the fact I was dating Chris. That’s why he brought that up.

Chris proposed that we got married and we started preparation towards that. Every night George would call me asking if I had told Chris the secret. He’ll say; “I know Chris and how..Continue reading...
Re: I Didn’t Want To Keep A Crucial Secret From Him B4 Marriage,i Told Him & He Left by preciousosas1(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
if you can't finish it here keep your story.... no offence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers / My Wedding Night Paparazzi By Lanikemi / Khloe Kardashian Massive Bare Butt She Showed It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.