Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate (614 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by LoreDnz: 1:44pm On May 10, 2018
I am a student Pastor. I have a burden as regards to my relationship and love life, that I would love to share with you. I seriously need advice and help.

I haven’t actually been finding it easy in this aspect, every move I make in this area has always ended in failure. I haven’t been able to meet a faithful and trustworthy sister.

I am in my early thirties, and by God’s grace, am still chaste, I vowed that I will remain celibate till I say I do. Unfortunately, it appears this vow has been the issue I am having with my love life, Once I meet a sister that appears good, things will be going well till at a point when without apparent reasons, we will start having problems. By God’s grace, I do my best to the best of my ability to take care of anyone of them I enter into a relationship with, But, I can’t just place my fingers on exactly what causes the rift each time.

It happened severally till I met one, who indirectly expressed her desire that we should get have sex, but I categorically told her of my vows. Then she left, but before she left, she told me that if I hold on to my chastity, I may find it difficult to get married. And if I happen to finally succeed in getting married, that I might marry a hypocrite who wouldn’t actually turn down my request, but will still be doing her own things codedly while I will be courting her. What she told me appeared to be nothing but the TRUTH.

After relating my ordeal to some of my friends, they told me that most of those girls were not actually bad nor immoral; but that they were afraid as to whether I am virile at all because a lot of Christian brothers hide their sterility and sexual dysfunction under the guise of chastity and.. Continue reading...
Re: I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by blackpanthar: 1:49pm On May 10, 2018
NO NEED TO CLICK LINK.... Here

I am a student Pastor. I have a burden as regards to my relationship and love life, that I would love to share with you. I seriously need advice and help.

I haven’t actually been finding it easy in this aspect, every move I make in this area has always ended in failure. I haven’t been able to meet a faithful and trustworthy sister.

I am in my early thirties, and by God’s grace, am still chaste, I vowed that I will remain celibate till I say I do. Unfortunately, it appears this vow has been the issue I am having with my love life, Once I meet a sister that appears good, things will be going well till at a point when without apparent reasons, we will start having problems. By God’s grace, I do my best to the best of my ability to take care of anyone of them I enter into a relationship with, But, I can’t just place my fingers on exactly what causes the rift each time.

It happened severally till I met one, who indirectly expressed her desire that we should get have sex, but I categorically told her of my vows. Then she left, but before she left, she told me that if I hold on to my chastity, I may find it difficult to get married. And if I happen to finally succeed in getting married, that I might marry a hypocrite who wouldn’t actually turn down my request, but will still be doing her own things codedly while I will be courting her. What she told me appeared to be nothing but the TRUTH.

After relating my ordeal to some of my friends, they told me that most of those girls were not actually bad nor immoral; but that they were afraid as to whether I am virile at all because a lot of Christian brothers hide their sterility and sexual dysfunction under the guise of chastity and celibacy. That some sisters wouldn’t want a story that touches after marriage. Therefore they try to ascertain a brothers virility in such manners before saying I DO. But this excuse did not answer the question why most of the ones I courted were actually playing double games and infidelity.

I took a break for some time as it has to do with relating to the opposite sex for the purpose of marriage; until I met a wonderful and committed sister. I tried to establish a relationship with her, it was actually difficult to convince her at first, but later she started responding but yet did not give me her consent. So we just became friends. As time went on I started discovering she was being secretive and hiding a lot of things. Whenever I tried to probe or ask her personal questions, she will become defensive and irritated. I calmed down and applied patience. At a point I made up my mind it was either she gives me a definite answer or I quit the friendship. Because I discovered she was using me material wise, as well as friend zoned me.

It was at this point that she opened up to me that she was once in a relationship with a guy who jilted her. The guy met her when she was 17. I told her that since they weren’t in a relationship any longer, that shouldn’t be the reasons for declining my proposal for a defined relationship. Afterall I wasn’t yet forcing her for marriage. Still, she didn’t say anything definite but left me hanging.

I then decided to forget her. Yet she wouldn’t let me be; she kept calling me back. I, therefore, did a small investigation and discovered her ex, was still seeing and visiting her; despite telling her they cannot marry. When I confronted her with my findings, she started defending herself again and picked quarrels with me, but later admitted the guy was still seeing her. Little did I know, that they were involved sexually. I resolved to quit finally on finding out this. She cried and begged me; insisting she was still a virgin BUT actually admitted they were having some other sexual experiments and activities.

But to tell you the truth Dear Davina, apart from this issue and her weakness, she is a wonderful person. The truth of the matter was that she was sort of trapped. I finally made up my mind and left her; since she was finding it difficult to leave the guy. But all through the time I left, she kept calling and begging me. She even requested that if I could become more intimate with her, it would help her forget this other guy. I stuck to my resolve never to get closer intimately; because I knew the implications of what she was requesting.

I know the other guy involved with her and while this guy was deceiving her; he was busy planning his wedding to another lady. The scales fell from her eyes when this guy wedded another lady July last year. Since then, she has been asking me to forgive her and accept her back.

like I said earlier, she is not a bad person; that I know, apart from her double game and sexual involvement with this guy.
A lot of persons encouraged me to take her back since she has repented; even my mum also thinks so. Secondly, I know I love her.

So you see? This is a huge burden for me now.
1. As a Pastor, do you think I need a person with such a history? Am saying this for the sake of my ministry.

2. Do you think she might be unfaithful if I marry her since sex is her weakness?

3. Some people may have known something about her past, is she suitable for me as a Pastor?

4. Do you think she might later get involved with this guy again if I marry her since he was the one that took her innocence though she says she is still a virgin; penetration-wise.

3 Likes

Re: I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by wizrose(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
Their iz no such thin as student pastor .. grin
Re: I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by ayoncox: 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
Bro stop deceiving your self I understand that your love is blind but let me tell you stop the relationship and enter one when you are close to marriage time. Although I am younger, I feel you are also influenced by youthful exuberance, I am a celebate too, I have different ladies as platonic friends, some try seducing but they often give up because I pretend ignorant.

If you cannot handle the emotional torture now you will not be able to after, when there are many ladies that have decided to keep themselves pure till marriage you are stressing yourself smelling what you do not want to eat. Bro wake up, end the relationship or give a caution to her, except you do not know what you are doing.

Anyway I like the girl she is not a pretender, one thing about ladies is when she has been launched the gateway is open to all. Bro if you are not up to your game, do not allow a female make you end up in the hospital or psychiatric
Re: I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 10, 2018
You wan carry load weh u no fit carry.
Re: I'm A Student Pastor & A Virgin, My Fiancee Still Sees Her EX Coz I'm Celibate by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
You wan marry load weh u no fit carry.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With Some Hookers, Last Night, At A Lagos Restaurant / Am 22 Years Old Yet I Can't Talk About SEX With My Parents / Today Is International Selfie Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.